Pets are beautiful

Desdi - Sanctuary
Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Screenshots and Videos
We take screenshots of our characters, our fashion, our skill animations and the landscape of Perfect World but...what about our pets? Pets are beautiful. They are cool, they are cute, they are majestic, they are funny!

Feel free to add your own screenshots~

Empyrean Harpy

harpy1copy_zps3a1301a1.png

harpy2copy_zps5da94498.png

harpy3copy_zpsb3d2f887.png
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
Post edited by Desdi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Empyrean Harpy

harpy5copy_zpsed9ecad4.png

harpy4copy_zps2c50e047.png

harpy6copy_zps5c4f5dac.png
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

monkey1copy_zps525e73ad.png

monkey3copy_zps40b6e9a2.png

monkey2copy_zps9529da7f.png

monkey4copy_zpsd56d1187.png

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Heliacal Phoenix

nix4copy_zps0004d9ae.png

nix2copy_zpsb1a3b4b0.png

nix3copy_zpsc09d389e.png

nix1copy_zpseda22285.png

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Beautiful screenshots and I agree, I've always loved my pets, but what I don't like in pwi, unlikely -other games- (I always compare this two, this is getting annoying but I can't do otherwise) is that you can't have a pet you truly want to have, simply because it will always fail against top, strongest pets that most people are using, no matter how hard you train it. This is so sad and boring imo. And the saddest thing is that they can easily change that. I still want some pets really badly but I can't have them because of thatb:shocked but oh, nevermind, screeenshots are awesome and that harpy pet is the most feminine monster I've ever seen in pwib:shy
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So... Much... Beauty!

I especially adore the Phoenix screenies, slightly influenced by the fact I'm a bird lover, but still! The environments you chose compliment them so well and make them stand out!
    Avatar of War looks scary in the second one, he stares right into your soul. o_o

Hope this will grow with many more pictures to look at... I wanna see everyone's partners in adventure!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    b:dirty So purtyy, love the harpy ones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for your good comments :3 I hope more people post screenies of their pets, any pets! I'll post more screenshots as well, I have a few more pets to show, but I might be a little busy these days.
  • Cruccio - Sanctuary
    Cruccio - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pets are beautiful.
    They are cool, they are cute, they are majestic, they are funny!
    ... They are expensive! b:chuckle b:victory
    b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Not all of them :p there's plenty of beautiful pets that are completely free such as the evolved Sawfly!
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hmm, legendary pets....
    Where is your herc Desdi? Herc got feelings too!
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    herc is too ugly for this topic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    I'm planning to take screenshots of the evolved Hatchling and the evolved Kowling too... about the Hercules I'm not sure...it is pretty ugly f:sweat but I'll try!
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    I was kinda joking too :3

I want to take some pictures too... Still few days to my Kowlin evovlution as I was planning screenshot him as well.. Also there is a all-class pet that I want to screenshot.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You know what's beautiful? Beating up animals and forcing them to fight for you afterwards. Venomancers are basically members of team rocket.b:bye

#thetruth
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You know what's beautiful? Beating up animals and forcing them to fight for you afterwards. Venomancers are basically members of team rocket.b:bye

#thetruth

....that's ALL pokemon trainers, not just team rocket.
    I never once understood that aspect of pokemon or why the critters actually cooperated with these random children that 'caught' them, like how was that even a social hierarchy that got established.....
    Honestily the thing of going out and beating up monsters in pretty much any game, including pwi, has never made any sense to me but I just try to ignore it for my sanity OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

I never once understood that aspect of pokemon or why the critters actually cooperated with these random children that 'caught' them, like how was that even a social hierarchy that got established.....
    Honestily the thing of going out and beating up monsters in pretty much any game, including pwi, has never made any sense to me but I just try to ignore it for my sanity OTL

Yep xD
    Though you do get the occasional befriending and Ash-protecting-or-saving-the-pokemon which afterwards decide to join Ash and the like..It's present in the Pokemon Special manga too.

Let's not question it :3
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dammm Desdi you are for sure a very talented screenshot taker, those pics are beautiful. You should really make your own screenshots thread, personally i would really love to see much more of you screenshots (or do you already have one?? then link plox^^). Very nice work, hope to see more form u soon.f:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Thanks a lot :3
    Unfortunately I don't have much time in my hands to keep a screenshot thread updated on a regular basis, it might just end up turning into a necro thread xD but at least people can post their own pet screenshots in this thread to keep it alive!

I've been very busy since November and my free time is rather limited so I don't play that much these days plus most of the time I'm so tired I just want to do dailies and log off heh D:
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014

The herc can be cute in his own way.

2012-110.jpg

b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Aww :3 ...although maybe he thinks you're his doll.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    My special ginger tiger f:scared

2014-01-2119-37-05_zpse14e11f4.png

I tell you he is quite weird and have a special personality - but he is a true gentleman! :3

2014-01-2119-33-53_zpsd704fb67.png
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Haha I love those XD
    edited January 2014

Yep xD
    Though you do get the occasional befriending and Ash-protecting-or-saving-the-pokemon which afterwards decide to join Ash and the like..It's present in the Pokemon Special manga too.

Let's not question it :3

#ClericMasterRace

#VenosAreAgainstAnimalRights

##
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

Eh. That's more earning their respect so they'll agree to work with you type thing. One of those Asskicking equals authority type of deals.

I mean really, take any Legendary Pokemon as an example. There's no way you're actually gonna beat up the master of space who could, if it felt like it, make it so all your attacks just instantly hit you instead. Pretty obvious, IMO, that they hold back a lot when testing if someone's worthy of being their trainer or not because if the Pokemon ever wanted to... say... get rid of all humans? Probably wouldn't end well for the people. Mewtwo alone was making a hurricane that could wipe out the planet except in a specific location it chose.... yeah. D:

Honestly, it feels more like they treat the whole battling thing as boxing and the trainers as coaches... whom they can choose to ignore if they feel the coaches aren't qualified like what happened with Ash's Charizard.

On a more on-topic note... Hercs aren't beautiful so they don't qualify for this thread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    On a more on-topic note... Hercs aren't beautiful so they don't qualify for this thread.

What does everyone have against poor little Hercules? b:sad He might not be the prettiest of them all, but he's beautiful in his own way. He's my best friend, he's the one that's there for me when everyone else has left, he protects me with his life and I wouldn't be where I am now without him. So please remember to give some love to all the neglected and laughed-at Hercules that can't help the way they look...

Celestial Giant

herc1_zps4a5f8bda.png

herc6_zpscad120b4.png

herc3_zps0d462015.png

herc4_zps1dfc8b2b.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Celestial Giant

herc2_zpsb81ef7f4.png

herc5_zps4228d2b2.png

herc8_zps1b74e8f4.png

herc7_zpsf24fb276.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Hehe, yeah he has his own charm! Wonderful screeshots Chele :3
    edited January 2014
    Celestial Giant

herc2_zpsb81ef7f4.png

herc5_zps4228d2b2.png

herc8_zps1b74e8f4.png

herc7_zpsf24fb276.png

That's disgusting
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    man i really should evolve my veno's pets... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Aww those are such beautiful screenshots b:cute ...even Herc looks kinda "good" on them b:chuckle

Here are some of my Pets:

The evolved Petite Sawfly which looks so much better now :)

x1ko.jpg

The evolved Crystalline Magmite :)

j3dm.jpg

...and an all class pet- the Baby Lochmur from Wedding Quest...its soo sweet...i loove the big blue eyes *.*

lcq3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥