seeker advice plz

ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Seeker
http://pwcalc.com/0a522d9eb4874318
My build atm im a lvl 83 reborn seeker (rebirthed at lvl 100)
I wanted to know if its worth getting the g15 capeto finish the set or keep my couldcharger?
Next question is for people from arch server, what would it cost me to upgrade my g15 to g16?
Last question do i need more vit? Or better shards/refines?
Post edited by ThatTankGuy - Archosaur on

Comments

• braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    http://pwcalc.com/0a522d9eb4874318
    My build atm im a lvl 83 reborn seeker (rebirthed at lvl 100)
    I wanted to know if its worth getting the g15 capeto finish the set or keep my couldcharger?
    Next question is for people from arch server, what would it cost me to upgrade my g15 to g16?
    Last question do i need more vit? Or better shards/refines?

if u upgrade ur gear it will take 2 mills fee and the molds for the gear + badges u need 30 badges for each gear and 1 EOD also for each and second u should keep ur cloud chaser the g15 robe will only give u +3 more deff lvls with that lionheart bonus im a crit based seeker so idk about ur stat and yea get ur vit with refine and shard with magic deffence its a lot of differnce with that + 4% on ever gear piece x.x and finnaly seeker build looks good if ur dmg dealer
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    the reason id say shard with magic is were u know weak against it so.... get ride of the weakness XD it helps a little bit :3
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the feed back i have been looking into warsong so i can get molds and badges.
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've always added more vit onto my seeker, my build right now is 5 str 2 vit 3 dex per two levels. This build gives me good hp (currently 13.5k) and I still hit hard. g16 is approximately 60-70M a piece (Gloves, Boots, Chest, Legs, Cape, and Helm) even if you farm it the crafting fee will be 2m per piece plus the one EoD. It is definetly worth it too upgrade, there is a big differance between the two armor sets and G16 is definetly stronger. Hope this helped ^-^
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1: I assume you want to upgrade everything to G16. If you start to do that soon, it doesnt really help to complete your G15 set now. In the end it all needs to be G16 though, so you will need the G15 cape anyway. (unless you are planning to go r9)

2: I sell G16 craft services for 250k per badge. All armor molds are considered worthless. The seeker weapon mold is slightly wanted, but not enough to make it really valuable. Maybe a craftservice seller would charge a few m for it, maybe nothing. Other than that, you have the essences and the craft fee. So upgrading an armor piece should cost about: 30x250k = 7.5m + 2m fee + 3m eod = 12.5m. I'd start farming warsong yourself though.

3: When you are highly refined (G16 +8 or better armor) it is best to have lots of str and no vit. Until then, vit is quite a good thing. I would advise you to stat up to 103 vit now that youre still G15. Then make everything G16 and focus your refining efforts mostly on the weapon first. (like +5 armors with +10 weapon) after that, further refine your armors and restat the vit to str when you feel ready to give up on those HPs. (2000 or so buffed)

unasked advise: You have a physical resist belt. Generally, HA classes want a magic resist belt to balance out their defences a bit. You can save for this also while farming warsong. You may also want to consider o malleys instead of jones, best try both and see how you survive lunar/warsong pulls with either.
    I disagree with above poster who told you to shard magic. Citrines and magic ornaments are the standard, and do fine really.

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=8&level=100&vit=100&mag=5&str=260&dex=160&hp=9000&pdef=9000&mres=3800&deflev=0&opplev=150&oppattlev=0&pdefbuff=120&mresbuff=60&hpbuff=30&pdefgearbuff=15&mresgearbuff=15&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=2&opppreset=1&buffpreset=3&gemquality=4&calcOptimal=1&numSock=24

Flawless Citrine Shard 4564 2418 3491
    Flawless Garnet Shard 5258 0 2629
    Flawless Sapphire Shard 0 2843 1421

that last collumn is average benefit. The middle one is magic. So you gain 400 magic by sharding sapphires, but that comes at the cost of 4500 physical. The values i used in this calc are adjusted a little bit to represent an mdef belt and 100 vit statted.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.