Seeker is to OP

Skilzman - Heavens Tear
Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
The seeker is way to OP there defense is very good when I attack a seeker with my sin the can go afk to smoke.
Then there is the thing the have GOF with ranged attacks this is crazy the can 1 shot you before you can even get close. With the buffs the have to increase att en deff the have a real unfair advantage in pvp.
pwi should realy do something about this in NW the seekers are gods and destroy everything with their ranged gof attacks b:angry
Post edited by Skilzman - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ptd2512
    ptd2512 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    in b4 this became rage QQ thread again !b:chuckle
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not surprising if you're in +3 aps gear with +5 barrier thorns or something of the sort
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Seeker is actually one of the classes I fear the least.
    They might get that combo off with a lucky zerk crit and kill me but otherwise..not really.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    In PVE with much mobs involved: yush, seekers are quite OP(enough to clear mobs from lvl 3 neutral territory in 27 mins with just full T3+5, Kitty did that today. f:cute).
    In PVE with just some high-HP targets: Pretty mediocre class.
    In PVP: Only if outgearing enemies badly or catching by surprise, or lucky with zerkcrit(needs R9rr-weapon). Prepared equal-geared caster ish pretty much seeker's death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The seeker is way to OP there defense is very good when I attack a seeker with my sin the can go afk to smoke.
    Then there is the thing the have GOF with ranged attacks this is crazy the can 1 shot you before you can even get close. With the buffs the have to increase att en deff the have a real unfair advantage in pvp.
    pwi should realy do something about this in NW the seekers are gods and destroy everything with their ranged gof attacks b:angry

LOL b:laugh
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    unless they full +12 josd seekers they aint that hard of handle atleast my server dsnt have good skilled seekers but just 1 or 2 b:chuckle
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good seekers are pretty terrifying, just refuse to die <.<. Good thing our seekers on archo are mostly god horrible, to the point where I almost refused to believe certain Seeker was only +5 overall(T9T3) when he was far harder to drop than most of our full +10 R9T3 seekers. Seekers are just damn difficult drop and has pretty high damage potential.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good seekers are pretty terrifying, just refuse to die <.<. Good thing our seekers on archo are mostly god horrible, to the point where I almost refused to believe certain Seeker was only +5 overall(T9T3) when he was far harder to drop than most of our full +10 R9T3 seekers. Seekers are just damn difficult drop and has pretty high damage potential.

sadly yes archo are mostly horrible seekers but a couple ,butyea i hate those damn zerk crits zzzzz i swear they zerk crit more often then me
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In PVE with much mobs involved: yush, seekers are quite OP(enough to clear mobs from lvl 3 neutral territory in 27 mins with just full T3+5, Kitty did that today. f:cute).
    In PVE with just some high-HP targets: Pretty mediocre class.
    In PVP: Only if outgearing enemies badly or catching by surprise, or lucky with zerkcrit(needs R9rr-weapon). Prepared equal-geared caster ish pretty much seeker's death.

Psy's completely **** on seekers IMOb:chuckle. They dont have any skills to deal with the psy's self buffs.b:pleased
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Psy's completely **** on seekers IMOb:chuckle. They dont have any skills to deal with the psy's self buffs.b:pleased

Actually of all classes, seekers can bypass psychic's charm the easiest, in terms of raw damage. It doesn't matter how often the seeker gets sealed... he'll just tank it, and chip the psychic's hp down with each hit. Then, bam, one-shot psychic. A seeker suffers more from avoiding a psychic's stuns and immobilizes. A psychic can fairly easily lock down a seeker, and with their vigor debuff and tide spirit, they can definitely do enough dps to kill a seeker. Seeker vs psychic is actually a fight that can go either way I think. In our recent faction pk tourney, equally geared psychic and seeker fought each other to a draw after 5 minutes, with close shaves on each side.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there is no class more op than other's ijs ... just depence on the player on it!!!b:laugh
  • Foreverknown - Archosaur
    Foreverknown - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Oh is that so? xD wel im a rrr9 +10 seeker. So you wanna 1v1?
  • Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You're complaining about not being able to get close to a seeker?

Your a level 100 archer! If you're trying to get close, I can see why you get killed so easly...
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For sins: Purge the seeker and get a genie with mire. GG. I've killed r9.3+12 jaded seekers because of a mass amount of debuffs; and powerdash >:3.
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Seeker is good tank but not OP to any class. all class OP if they know they're main role. if both of you have same gear.. the only diff. is your playstyle and knowing how to use your class advantages.. b:victory
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Often brought up topic, pwi is a decently balanced game pvp wise, seekers just get spoon fed experience points is all b:laugh
    it should be because it is.
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    From my experience at late game anyway, seekers tend to struggle to dish out enough damage to kill you without debuffs. Dealing with their debuffs is more or less what the fight devolves in to. I wouldnt say they are OP just take a bit of time to learn how to deal with!

Nothing beats: The fuzzy feeling of single sparking a QPQ!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Ravensfeill - Archosaur
    Ravensfeill - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah that isn't funny unholly I know exactly what u mean by sparking qpq this is why I built a glass cannon for higher dd with Angel lock down so I can do it without worrying about it they only class that irritates me is when a skilled barb knows to use it..... Yeah **** that **** seeker ain't op if we have to rely on luck moslty to get even any of our skills to work but still I don't mind not being op as a seeker since I know plenty of combos that few know of that let's me out smart my opponents not out dd then seeker are tacticians the good ones there is nothing op about outsmarting somebody since it's skill then not luck and people rely on knowing a seeker generally needs luck and those people are the ones dropping the seeker op bomb
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Well great. One of these threads got revived.

That's just wonderful. Really.

P.S. That was sarcasm.

*kicks thread in the trash can*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.