[Maintenance Discussion] 12-3-2013 COMPLETE

Comments

• Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No No, it's obviously the recent +12 and +11 orb sale which is causing the server instability.b:chuckle
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    cannot pull up character list either .. servers up ? *cough* Bull****! *cough*

get your act together PWI! b:surrender
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    With all the latest crashes/problems, sounds like you guys need to actually spend some of your companies earnings on some new hardware... this is getting stupid. b:surrender

Laugh out Loud
    ./5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Srsly you GMs should all get fired, you screwed up AGAIN! And how long will it take you this time to fix something you broke? Your quality of work is beyond fail. That any of you still have a job amazes me!

This. I want to start seeing signs that PWi staff are actually learning from their mistakes, I mean even toddlers are capable of this, so what's the excuse? The continual issues we have after maintenance now is beyond bad service.
  • Archaius - Dreamweaver
    Archaius - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wow! Can't believe I didn't make a post like this! Because belittling people makes you sooo cool, huh? Feeling all big and matcho now? Feeling like you are better then someone? Awww, how cute! Little man feeling all big! Srsly, try being polite. Because being rude and belittling just make you out to be a little ball-less jerk. :D Have a happy day!

I don't pander to idiocy. This is now the 6th thread created that is related to this issue. Why should we cater to some Bleach fanboy who doesn't even check the forum before posting their trash. I thought you were quitting? Or was that just another silly attempt at grabbing the attention you clearly crave.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Speaking as someone who has to fix broken things (hardware and software) for a living, let me state this for the dain-bramaged.

If they knew what the problem *was*, it wouldn't be broken.

It will be fixed when it is no longer broken.

It will no longer be broken when they figure out what went wrong, and fix it.

Whining, crying, polite requests or threats ("I'M GONNA QUIT THIS $@#@%$^ GAME") make no difference whatsoever.

Time spent responding to your whining, crying, polite requests or threats is time that is not being spent fixing the problem.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1 and a half more hours till they get in office, then another 2 hours before coffee break is done and realize there is a problem, then some more hours to fix it.

See you all tomorrow b:bye
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Speaking as someone who has to fix broken things (hardware and software) for a living, let me state this for the dain-bramaged.

If they knew what the problem *was*, it wouldn't be broken.

It will be fixed when it is no longer broken.

It will no longer be broken when they figure out what went wrong, and fix it.

Whining, crying, polite requests or threats ("I'M GONNA QUIT THIS $@#@%$^ GAME") make no difference whatsoever.

Time spent responding to your whining, crying, polite requests or threats is time that is not being spent fixing the problem.

Well 1st of all the ppl who respond our complaints have nothing to do with the sofware manegement so time is not being wasted, second they have a duty to answere us as we are there pots of gold and lastly do like a lot of players do go outside or watch movies :)b:laugh
  • RosSin - Raging Tide
    RosSin - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tried to log in after maintenance none of my characters are showing b:angry whats with that

i have some problem with my acc was disconnect and after cannot relog my characters list back what is the problem? Is from server?b:angry
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    woot another thread with same question
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So since people are getting character issues again I just thought I'd put it out there that this is a good opportunity for PWI to give us a new redemption code to get free 10*s.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So since people are getting character issues again I just thought I'd put it out there that this is a good opportunity for PWI to give us a new redemption code to get free 10*s.

now now come on....i say make it 12*s why not just go all out....ill abuse the hell out of that for a 2 week vacation and come back and wreck couches np.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lol. The irony is that I just said to a friend yesterday that once the servers dc now, everyone's just going to demand free orbs instead of 2x. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i agree also give out +10 to +12 orbs i will take a months ban for 20 of each
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013

or you could follow your own advice

can't handle game problems? ;3
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Damn she got you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it sux yes, but hopefully the GM's take their time and actually fix this, or maybe hire some more competent and consistent workers to prevent issues like this from happening..and where is our TW refunds? This will probably delay things more :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would rather PWi actually fix these issues than just throw out compensation, having the game working without issues every maintenance or even ever other maintenance would be compensation enough. Some word on what the hell is going on and why there are continual issues lately would go a long way as well.
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Silly fish... Thinks GM actually exist. Sooo cute! f:cute
    Don't expect much.....the GMs only respond to the dumbest stuff and when they actually need to do something like ban people for serious stuff its only a slap on the wrist 2 week ban. They are probably having their hourly hour long coffee break.

Aww cute, see TZ you would make an awesome GM!! b:pleased

Do as I say, not as I do <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • kittyfromhell
    kittyfromhell Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would rather PWi actually fix these issues than just throw out compensation, having the game working without issues every maintenance or even ever other maintenance would be compensation enough. Some word on what the hell is going on and why there are continual issues lately would go a long way as well.

Agree b:laugh
    30wt6o7.jpg
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i wish i was on for it. i would have been of them that got the banhammer. damn job, let another code get out ill be +10 on every one of my charrs
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I don't think he's being hypocritical. He's using sarcasm to make the same point as before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013

WP GG b:laugh
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well 1st of all the ppl who respond our complaints have nothing to do with the sofware manegement so time is not being wasted, second they have a duty to answere us as we are there pots of gold and lastly do like a lot of players do go outside or watch movies :)b:laugh

The people who respond to your complaints have to ask the people who are fixing the problem "what's the deal". Responding to questions like the OP KEEPS THEM FROM CONCENTRATING ON THE PROBLEM.

Go outside. Read a book. Meet your family. You'll be okay.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2013

This person wins the Internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RosSin - Raging Tide
    RosSin - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mine too b:lipcurlb
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    they will...Soon f:laugh

SoonTM
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013

So for this one please choose not to give code during night in Europe b:thanks (maybe i will finally get this compensation b:chuckle)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    Just to cut off any useless threads about same topic, please post to maintenance thread instead of making a new thread. Link to correct thread: Maintenance discussion
    There's 2 serverfuls of ppl having the same problem, so don't think you're the first one to post about it or that you're only one with it. Making extra threads just earns lock and makes it harder to moderate actual ones. Don't drown Kossy, please.

Also, WTB Mod powers, mods(especially Kossy) ish drowning in not-paid voluntary work everyone's causing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, this is bogus. Definitely need some form of compensation, when I could be farming right now, it's kinda like them making up for lost wages. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]