QPQ Question

Options
CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Seeker
So this random thought hit me while watching some PvP vids:
Let's say a seeker is fighting a sin with tidal protection on. The seeker has 10 debuffs on him from being ganked. Seeing his chance to kill the sin, the seeker throws QPQ on the sin. So here's the question: how does the chance work? Is it ~50% chance to hit the sin with every single debuff and the silence? Or does the QPQ hit the tidal protection during each debuff transfer, letting some through and others not? Does the silence have a different chance to hit than the rest of the debuffs?

Thanks for your time! b:victory
Post edited by CielDeLumen - Raging Tide on

Comments

• masterhai
    masterhai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Using QPQ on a sin with tidal protection will give you a 50% chance (66% if sage) to transfer the debuffs on him. It applies to all of the debuffs you have when you transfer it over, not just a few of them. The silence chance is also the same chance with the other debuffs as well.

Also, if you fail to transfer it over via tidal or an immunity skill (Ironguards, sutra, feral concentration, etc.), you'll still have the debuffs and you blew up your QPQ cooldown, so keep that in mind.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    masterhai wrote: »
    Using QPQ on a sin with tidal protection will give you a 50% chance (66% if sage) to transfer the debuffs on him. It applies to all of the debuffs you have when you transfer it over, not just a few of them. The silence chance is also the same chance with the other debuffs as well.

Also, if you fail to transfer it over via tidal or an immunity skill (Ironguards, sutra, feral concentration, etc.), you'll still have the debuffs and you blew up your QPQ cooldown, so keep that in mind.

33% chance if sin is sage*
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the response! Makes sense, I guess. Answered my curiosity. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't use it like Force of Will, please

In NW Seekers Mindshatter+QPQ with no debuffs on, and i'm like wtf
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive