Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• theoneaa
    theoneaa Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HOW WILL 5 HYPERS MAKE UP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO USE THE CODE FOR THEIR SHARE ( not talking about abusing the code )
  • pokjdalkdalwkd
    pokjdalkdalwkd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

I heard from Customer Service tickets that you are only banning players who are from Archosaur. Is this true?

No, I was confused about this when I heard about it. The customer service representatives were mis-informed on the punishment issue, and we're making sure everyone is now on the same page. We're banning players who abused the code no matter the server they are from.

What about the "targeted" compensation efforts for Archosaur only? Is that still happening?

Yes. We are getting everything set up now and verifying that it will go smoothly before we start sending in-game items to players on Archosaur. You can expect yours within the week.

Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability. It was because of the rollback that we started focusing on a compensation campaign. We have 5x EXP going on for Archosaur, something we've never done before, as well as 2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin for all servers (also new).

Players on Archosaur now have the opportunity to gain more experience, spirit, drops, etc than they could have during the 3 days lost from the rollback, as these modifiers will be lasting into the next month. All servers were included in this decision because we wanted everyone to feel compensated for November's server connectivity issues as a whole.

(The initial compensation code for 5x HyperEXP Stones is now available for everyone: 3HTYJKE)

Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint.

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.

Is there anything I can receive right now?

We've re-activated the initial compensation code that gives out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players. It can be used once per account until NOVEMBER 30th

You can redeem it here once per account until NOVEMBER 30th : 3HTYJKE

There is no shouting with this one...

-DoD

Mod edit because it appears people refuse to scroll down enough to read:
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

^This is the reason why the code is saying it has expired when you try to enter it!

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE (11.22.13):
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or world chat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

DefenderOfLies **** , on facebook sayd to all then give to all, this **** game dont have one single good programator to fix of buggs the redeem , thats why this **** gm dont give code to all who didnt get , pwi gets milions dolars from players each year and have worst staff from all games
  • XSubZerox - Morai
    XSubZerox - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI staff showed complete incompetence. They are not aligned with the situation between those who received the gifts of the first code, and those who did not get them. I know that never will put a dollar in this game, because buying orbs in Shop after someone got 6 more free I will not. I think it is the opinion of many people who are invested in your game many years. Someone got more than 6 orbs, and the other 5 hyper? Its joke? Good bye PWI!
  • cleorottweiler
    cleorottweiler Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This just shows that they only care about our money, Those of us who did not get a chance to use the code will still see the majority of abusers still playing.
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They are so full of BS...and is so funny they keep reply auto-mesage with different message evry time on my tickets..and i continue update the ticket..till they will have the ****ing decence to give a human respond..
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I know some ppl got the orbs multiple times on accident, and some on purpose.. wth pwi? Why did u **** this up to begin with? I don't understand why some get punished because whoever designed a code did not do correctly. Lol, so much for PWI making up for **** us over for the past month Not ONLY Archosaur Server was affected even though you only see they need compensation for rollback, it's cool we couldn't see our factions or log on the game for hours and people couldn't attend TW because PWI screwed things up... yeah next time maybe you could buy us dinner and drinks before you f*&k us..I'm not a cheap date ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • MasterArcher - Momaganon
    MasterArcher - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    "Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability."

But all Servers were affected in the end - So a lot of ppl will still have advantage over others on the other servers
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So what you're saying is that the people on Archosaur were the only ones who got screwed up.

Now I ask you: IS IT ******MIT FAIR TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GET ANY +10? I mean, I'm not QQing because I didn't +10 my cape. I'm QQing because 50% of the server +10ed their armour and I DIDN'T.

NOT talking about the ones who got tons of orbs, because as you stated they will be BANNED (I hope).
    I'm talking about the ones who got 3 +10 orbs and will not be banned (I agree with this decision just to be clear)..........

I feel cheatted... 3 +10 Orbs in my server would cost around 150-200m. Where's my free money?

Please stop being ridiculous for the love of God and just mail us a code in our web e-mails so there's no chance of it to glitch......... like you did with lot of other promotions..... b:angry
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • __Penot__ - Harshlands
    __Penot__ - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This whole situation is becoming more and more pathetic PWI. You are losing long time loyal players because of this not to mention dollars. I for one may continue to play the game but you wil never see another dime from me. Why because you gave some free stuff that costs me at lest 25 dollars per orb in boutique on sale. Some got six times that amount and get probably a weeks ban. Good luck keeping game afloat with no money.
  • Charm_GirI - Lost City
    Charm_GirI - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would totally take a 2 week ban for 30+ 10* orbs.

Too bad I missed out.
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    When the PWi staff first released the Dreamchaser codes, those got abused the same exact way. Many players were able to make hundreds of millions off of those. You've then found a way to code it so that it is only redeemable once.

My question is, why can't you do the same for these? It's quite unfair that even those that did not abuse the code and only got three +10 orbs, will still have their three +10 orbs. Whereas the rest of the player base that were not able to get the code due to it being pulled before they even knew about it, get nothing.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL

The devs should know by now 5x hypers can't fixed their incompetence. I have enough nontradable hypers taking up space in my bank. No thanks.

If any of you worked for me, I'd fire you for the many mistakes you've made. Can't believe I had decided I wanted to come back and then this happens.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They might as well ban everyone for a few weeks and give us all +10 orbs.
  • chmarass
    chmarass Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Got my orbs in mail box thanks pwi. if you wait it will come
  • MasterArcher - Momaganon
    MasterArcher - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would totally take a 2 week ban for 30+ 10* orbs.

Too bad I missed out.

Me toob:chuckle
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    chmarass wrote: »
    Got my orbs in mail box thanks pwi. if you wait it will come

That's only if you were able to put in the code before they disabled it.
  • black12010
    black12010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    give us a code to claim own goodies!! be justice!!!!!!
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    TryIt - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    justice!!!!!! aint there thing censorship and discrimination and game manipulation are the new main rules.
  • Xxchillxx - Sanctuary
    Xxchillxx - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This code has already been redeemed. ! ! ! wtf i dont have anything so far no orbs no stupid hypers
  • Xxchillxx - Sanctuary
    Xxchillxx - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ty pwi i think ill quit soon after hiting 105 ^^
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6lW1FbSHXA

Could have put something else and have made a new code instead of chucking out the old junk oneeeee

Butttttttttt , check the video for further reference of what you have done xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I got one +10 orb on my main toon's mailpost. I thought it would be 2 at least, since the original pack said 3, not 2. Would I am going to receive the remaining +10 orb, or this was it? Does anybody else have gotten the same, just 1 extra compensation orb or is it just me?

I've checked my other 2 accs and I haven't received anything yet.

If this is it I don't think i am happy, but WTF, i'm already tired of posting on this thread and reading enfless pages of nothing but people complaining and blaming eachother, and no positive results at all.

So my position right now is WTF (What The ***). i will leave it just like this and keep playing my game. So when i see i can only play against mobs and no PVP, no NWs, no TWs, because there are still a bunch of ppl who boosted their toons to a limit waay beyond, and they kick my azz even with much lower level characters, then i will realize that is the time to erase my toon, trash the game files on my pc to liberate space, and forget that this game ever existed. (period)
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I rather do this this with my money, than spend it on PWE b:bye
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • tribells1
    tribells1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Also, only Arch server users will receive them, so yeah, it's possible some got orbs in the mail - those are Arch players. The others.... well the others need mail Mr Alan for them it seems.

LE: the compensation orb(s) for not being able to receive any compensation when the compensation was on
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013

totally
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It`s identical when buying virtual items you know, same as purchasing fireworks or similar eye candy ****, you basically burn/throw out your money.
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its still not fair, because off the wrong tekst on Facebook, whats removed now, Happy Holiday to all.Well thats Happy Holiday a few, not all.
    But I'm Happy I screenshoted the message on face book.
    And with that all was a message off + 10 orbs and pack off goodies, not hypers.

29xi5y0.jpg

b:cryb:surrender

just keep mailing at cotumor supportb:surrender
  • wyldheart
    wyldheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pwi47 wrote: »
    ur site siad u can use code again after 10 min is that our bad ?

Seriously, did you believe that PWI would give you endless orbs every 10 minutes?
    Sorry excuse if that's the one you are using.
    It's parasites like you that abused the code and spread the word among your faction mates to clog the site so that even the honest players like me would never get a chance for 1 prize.
    The VERY sad part was to watch friends names being spammed multiple times and knowing they are scammers too when I thought they had more integrity.
    I know of full factions that took advantage on DW.....but hey...at least I can look at myself in the mirror every morning....not sure how some of you peeps do.
  • WarpSpider_ - Sanctuary
    WarpSpider_ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pwi, please ban everyone who complained in this thread. b:dirty

People act like their entire world is ending because of a code that was only available for an hour -.-
  • Astraelys - Raging Tide
    Astraelys - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    What I would think is a better solution is to send what the original Dragon Orb code gives to each account that has NOT redeemed it. It's only fair, and I know that you have an easy-to-access log of who redeemed the code, so it's easy for you to sort through that list.

You're sending items to Archosaur players individually, so we also know you have easy access to player account lists, so combining the two, it would only be fair if those that never got a chance to redeem it can get it, and the ones that did redeem it once be left alone, and all the abusers banned. That'll satisfy many people.

b:victory 110% Agree
This discussion has been closed.