Hello

Dspeck - Raging Tide
Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Hello! b:bye
My Name is DSpecK Leader of Zoo. I am new to forums and wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my purpose.

I have been playing PWI for almost 4yrs now and was selected to lead the territory war faction Zoo of Raging Tides in September 2013. I have been Leader of non-tw faction Eulogy and Masrshal/Exec. in numerous small factions. I may have even helped level your alts b:chuckle I am very outspoken and friendly to most except for some getting angry with people for spawn killing my nabby cleric in NW b:angry but it's great to return the favor now to some of you b:laugh Thanks!

Zoo has had a home in RT for some time and recently has switched leadership. Zoo is a Territory War faction and is looking to recruit new members for Territory Wars. We fight Win or lose and are looking to continue our TW experience. Some have talked spreading that "Zoo died" for w/e purpose they had, but this is NOT true. Zoo is growing, Zoo is here to Play, and Zoo is HERE TO STAY! b:victory

Every person may not find Zoo a good fit, but for those who may find a good home here we welcome. Zoo is looking for loyal TW dedicated members, so if you TW with another faction then Zoo may not be the place for you. We request applicants apply with their main characters and place Zoo TW as priority. We do not need alt characters in Zoo thank you. I do not want members to chose between TW factions, this causes trouble for everyone, so the one rule we enforce strictly is TW with Zoo first or please leave.

Zoo is a faction of diverse people, we have members from all over the world. We welcome all but the faction chat is english spoken. We do have many members speak different languages and I have added google translate to the Zoo website to assist. Zoo is laid back faction, members help assist others when they have time and we have lots of fun in TW/NW weekly. If you are searching for a TW faction check out all your options and consider applying to Zoo if it sounds like a place you would like to support for the TW season.

I am online most of the time, sometimes afk in shop but willing to answer questions if anyone needs, please pm me ingame or message here. Thank you!

Zoo of RT is recruiting all classes 100+ (barbs & casters 95+) Main/active chars only please!
Apply To Join Zoo Here!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
Post edited by Dspeck - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good luck to you.
  • Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide
    Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Happy recruiting Dspeck :)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Thank you! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    *cleans up flames*

Guild recruitment is not the place for TW/PK/whatever discussion, thanks. Please keep any replies on topic and avoid flames.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol Elv b:chuckle

What happened to the old Zoo leader?
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All the best to you and Zoo, Dspeck. Carry on holding your head high around the trolls. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • _Grandpa - Raging Tide
    _Grandpa - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As a leader of the most easygoing faction on RT I wish DSpeck and Zoo a good time!
    See you in the game!
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Thank you! :) I appreciate the positive comments, and "trolls" what are those? Lol no worries, everyone is allowed their opinion, it's not my fault if they chose to be negative <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good luck for your recruitment and let's hope Zoo will stay as a strong family that also is competitive in TW. b:cute
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That Dspeck is a class act, yo.

b:sin
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good luck to you and yours b:victory

RT always needs more good factions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    thank you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Kinda miss the old Zoo. Competition was more interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2013

xD many good times were had indeed! b:laugh
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    The TW's against zoo were always good too because you always held your own despite being outnumbered all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good luck on Zoo may you recruit more pets b:chuckleb:chuckle joke
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Last recruitment thread from Zoo had a video, on it and looked like this:

http://youtu.be/ceHZgd4Fmoo

Apparently the former's leader approach was much more efficient. b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Meh...its dated. But it still had this ghost rofl! xD b:laugh

*ghost rolls away laughing...like a tumbleweed*
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013

Well this isn't the "old Zoo" sorry b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Well this isn't the "old Zoo" sorry b:cry

Apology accepted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • mazumii1987
    mazumii1987 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    world chat is for recruiting.
    HOW WE ROLL IN DREAMWEAVER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    world chat is for recruiting.

When was the last time you logged into RT? 0.o

Last time I logged in was a couple nights ago, and the only faction I saw using WC was Cyanure. Werent many people using it at all, and the most activity in my chat box was coming from the Perfect Stones I spent my left over DQ points on.

The 30K each price on teles might have something to do with that - who knows? f:naughty

*ghost drifts off*
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was in Zoo once... But then i took a DirtySouth arrow to the knee.
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You know "taking an arrow to the knee" is Nordic slang for getting married, right? b:laugh
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You know "taking an arrow to the knee" is Nordic slang for getting married, right? b:laugh

That's clearly what I meant... Everyone knows I had a soft spot for all the Vicious LadyBoy archers. After Dylena Shot me down DirtySouth got me on the rebound ;)