OP VS OP in NW

attackerv
attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Since most ppl are too lazy to upload video here, b:sad I am giving one.

This tower battle is some balance

Dark, R9RR sq from a big faction + random ppl, (maybe total 10 R9RR)

Pro: well organized, easy fire the same target and buff from almost full classes, more R9RR ppl

Con: Many OPs do not have good shards and refine, random ppl are weak.

Frost, Non OP sq from another big faction + random ppl (maybe total 6 R9RR)

Pro: more OP with better shards and refine than dark, have some random OPs

Con: less OP ppl than Dark. Random OPs did not have good sq mates suppose

We can see both sides pushed each other several times. Winner is not easy

Sry no music and 1st min is boring

http://youtu.be/6HHm5W8SMN8
Main Chars in tidewell:
Attacker_V: archer
Seraphim_V: Veno
xNightshadowx: db
Post edited by attackerv on

Comments

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That was a surprisingly enjoyable watch. You have a nice sense of your surroundings while fighting and decent reaction times too.

I will make one comment about the first few 'boring' minutes of battle. I noticed you had a full 3 sparks for several minutes before the OP squads entered for each side. It occurred to me that you should have been able to triple spark twice during that time, which would have allowed you to possible kill up to 2 more towers before the enemy arrived. As far as I'm aware, using insta-take aim is only for chi building, because auto attacks are still more dps, so I'm unsure as to why you did the take aims when you had full chi.

Otherwise, nice battle, and good commenting. I look forward to seeing some more videos from you in future.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL awesome someone did a video of this NW, was so fun and dude by your side you have Luci + Live + OP Vicious Squad ,btw i just know in that fight i was very focused in 1 target so i have no idea what i did the whole fight xD anyway... GF!!!! f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • attackerv
    edited November 2013
    That was a surprisingly enjoyable watch. You have a nice sense of your surroundings while fighting and decent reaction times too.

I will make one comment about the first few 'boring' minutes of battle. I noticed you had a full 3 sparks for several minutes before the OP squads entered for each side. It occurred to me that you should have been able to triple spark twice during that time, which would have allowed you to possible kill up to 2 more towers before the enemy arrived. As far as I'm aware, using insta-take aim is only for chi building, because auto attacks are still more dps, so I'm unsure as to why you did the take aims when you had full chi.

Otherwise, nice battle, and good commenting. I look forward to seeing some more videos from you in future.

thanks comment

I am still a noob in pvp. I am in a small faction and busy in rl. NW is my only way to learn pvp and I grow up slowly. There are some better skillful players of RT in this battle map. They are full of big TW, west gate pvp exp. I am learning from them. b:thanks

There was a reason why I didn't spark at 1st min(actually 3min in battle). Actually, I was sticking a sq of frost and fighting an Elite sq of dark. Both sqs come from rival factions of RT. b4 this map, we had fights each other several times. I thought we would meet again in this map. At the 1st min, the seeker is one member of dark sq and 7 ppl there. I thought dark Elite sq already there. So I did not spark and take the buff pot. Just be rdy to fight with them. But my thought was wrong. Somehow, just one member was there at the beginning and others came in very late. b:surrender ur right I should make more accurate estimation and did not have to wait for 3 mins there without sparked and buff pot.

about insta-take aim, You said may be right. But I saw some1 said it was more dps than auto-att b4. so I always use it when I am auto-att. Idk how to test it and which faster. Hopefully, some ppl can give some test data.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • attackerv
    edited November 2013
    LOL awesome someone did a video of this NW, was so fun and dude by your side you have Luci + Live + OP Vicious Squad ,btw i just know in that fight i was very focused in 1 target so i have no idea what i did the whole fight xD anyway... GF!!!! f:cute

I think vici sq was not fully there. Also, their sq is not OP like you sq. (I just recognize a good gear wiz and archer in them this battle). I did not meet their traditional Elite sq for long time in NW. I guess ur a 10 ppl sq and all R9RR (someone partial), just no mys, sin and psy.

luci and live are factors in this battle. Without them, frost will lost.

Thanks GF. Look forward meet ur guy, maybe we are the same side next time b:cute

hopefully, more ppl can upload video. This forum is too quiet now.

Im just too busy in rl. Usually just watching, no talk, no comment and no upload b:surrender b:bye
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • Dos - Raging Tide
    Dos - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Way to pad Dani's ego... calling him an entire squad b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2013

If it was me there, they would have called it an entire faction. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013

no way!.... there was him ,SD , jess and some more im sure .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no way!.... there was him ,SD , jess and some more im sure .-.

i wasnt in squad but i still count! b:thanks
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for sharing. NW can produce some interesting battles. This was fun to watch :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    attackerv wrote: »
    I think vici sq was not fully there. Also, their sq is not OP like you sq. (I just recognize a good gear wiz and archer in them this battle). I did not meet their traditional Elite sq for long time in NW. I guess ur a 10 ppl sq and all R9RR (someone partial), just no mys, sin and psy.

luci and live are factors in this battle. Without them, frost will lost.

Thanks GF. Look forward meet ur guy, maybe we are the same side next time b:cute

hopefully, more ppl can upload video. This forum is too quiet now.

Im just too busy in rl. Usually just watching, no talk, no comment and no upload b:surrender b:bye

The ELITE TRADITIONAL SQUAD IS TEAM TWIT WE COMING BACK BABY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    attackerv wrote: »
    Since most ppl are too lazy to upload video here, b:sad I am giving one.

This tower battle is some balance

Dark, R9RR sq from a big faction + random ppl, (maybe total 10 R9RR)

Pro: well organized, easy fire the same target and buff from almost full classes, more R9RR ppl

Con: Many OPs do not have good shards and refine, random ppl are weak.

Frost, Non OP sq from another big faction + random ppl (maybe total 6 R9RR)

Pro: more OP with better shards and refine than dark, have some random OPs

Con: less OP ppl than Dark. Random OPs did not have good sq mates suppose

We can see both sides pushed each other several times. Winner is not easy

Sry no music and 1st min is boring

http://youtu.be/6HHm5W8SMN8

MY BABY DOWN :(b:cry
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The ELITE TRADITIONAL SQUAD IS TEAM TWIT WE COMING BACK BABY

Twit reunion was this friday and you missed it :) check your phone sometimes
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Twit reunion was this friday and you missed it :) check your phone sometimes

Team TwiT
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pro archer :3