Wake UP!!! Tokens noobs

Options
sunzee
sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Tideswell (East)
To gold noobs on this server...

20k per token? today 24k per token?

Is that because there is no new pack available? - NO
Is that because zen price went up 100%? NO

Or is it because you are noobs and try to get prices up till you get your money back?

You play with packs so you get or lose its a life...

I remember time when tokens were for 12-14k max and gold for 1m... and there was few pack available...

Now you have LOTS of them and even more lucky heroes and sponsors and what?

P>S or is it because mammy don't give you money anymore?
Post edited by sunzee on

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    O.o when ppl QQing about they can not log in RT. u are QQing about token price. is that mean u can log in RT now? :)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Token price is subject to standard supply and demand market mechanics. Nothing to do with noobs.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • sunzee
    edited November 2013
    Options
    O.o when ppl QQing about they can not log in RT. u are QQing about token price. is that mean u can log in RT now? :)

yes i can log in but i dont want to play i want to spend time here on forum....

Facepalm....
    Token price is subject to standard supply and demand market mechanics. Nothing to do with noobs.

Demand? well yea with this prices you cant get allot of clients...

Facepalm again...
  • Eolos - Raging Tide
    Eolos - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Tokens are expensive at the moment its true. But you only buy them if you need them. There are alternatives to token aquired itens.

People are free to put their itens on sale at whatever price they want, customers only buy them if they need or want to..Noone forces them to buy.

Besides one can buy 1 token and set up a catshop buying at a x price say 12-14k each...thing is probably noone will sell at that price..
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lolragemuchabouttokens.

Dont you think it would be better if 15 tokens where the price of 1 pack LOL that would mean you can gamble forever and only get profit out of opening packs.

/sarcasm

You need to study business bro. I personally hate the subject myself but i definetly know how business works. If somethings in demand prices on it go UP UP UP UP!!!!! If its not in demand prices go DOWN DOWN DOWN however with tokens The less people opening packs the less tokens coming to the server which means more demand for tokens which is why they are at the price they are at atm. I remember when tokens use to be 9k!! even though you could make a profit off of them with selling them for 10k each lol...

/endsarcasm
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lI remember when tokens use to be 9k!! even though you could make a profit off of them with selling them for 10k each lol...

/endsarcasm

when anni packs first came out, and i was on HT server )before RT was introduced) you could pick up tokens as low as 5k each. but yes, i remember the 7.5 to 9k tokens on RT, i kept the NPCing for 1-k a secret till i had amassed a small fortune(which as of now is pocket change)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sunzee wrote: »
    To gold noobs on this server...

20k per token? today 24k per token?

Is that because there is no new pack available? - NO
    Is that because zen price went up 100%? NO

Or is it because you are noobs and try to get prices up till you get your money back?

You play with packs so you get or lose its a life...

I remember time when tokens were for 12-14k max and gold for 1m... and there was few pack available...

Now you have LOTS of them and even more lucky heroes and sponsors and what?

P>S or is it because mammy don't give you money anymore?

Ummmm.... Gold was 3mil yesterday, so how does that not affect prices? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    token price is going up because of 2 things:

1. gold price 2 mills each is so expensive
    2. gambling with packs is not worth it anymore with gold price and the item that we can get from packs. for example anni packs: http://pwdatabase.com/quest/20191 there are 4 items that the value is decrease badly and with the upgrade gear t3 nirvana, no one gonna buy it. other packs give uncanny/rapture chest. 2 years ago rapture chest worth 50 mills now only worth 3,5 mills. and even if u get 5 token of best luck in 100 packs u wont get ur money back.

so yeah not many people will buy packs anymore.
  • sunzee
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry for bad English.

Well guys I can just agree and disagree

Its still worth to buy packs and don't say not players still buy them. Do you want to say that they buy it to get tokens?

There is only one reason for me that could/can affect prices it is >>> % <<< chance of getting items not tokens.

If chances of getting item are same not changed since 1st pack came out then this whole 'expensive' story for me its just way of getting back invested money by that you just want us to play for you lack of luck.

And don't tell me that players don't win go and see in west archo + with new jelly daily quests you don't have to do too much to get some coin's for pack.

maybe I'm missing something ...

P.S No one buy it? If the price is too high no one will touch it even with a stick.

PFFF
  • sunzee
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And Ill add just last think.

Its cheaper now much cheaper in terms of getting gear good gear t1 t2 if someone want better the he can try to get t3...

So now players don't have to keep every singe coint to get money enough to make some nice gears and I'm sure some of them well most of them would buy packs etc from time to time if the price was 'normal'.

And story's about you cant do anything with t1 t2 you need t3 pfffff

Same think you could say about r8 that is **** you need r9 but IT IS NOT TRUE !!!

This are just story's made by cash kids that never really played PWI they just WC -lvl30 WTB fc heads this is not what this game is about. and i think same kids rise prices .

And btw there is a bit of truth in it but they should add if you are noob you have to have end game gear quick or you cant do anything.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    token will always in demand. i mean 20k-25k ppl will buy it.
    i will set you a good example why ppl buying it. youll see on world chat some ppl spamming like always.(even nonsense). exchange for tele is, 9 token to 10 tele. it will be more cheaper if you trade to boutique rather than buying catshop.( not unless you need only like 1-5 tele). Imagine how wc is active? lets do the math for example .

World chat not that active ..

only 10 tele for every 1minute ( this will be worst inactive world chat )
    600 for every 1 hour
    14400 per day.

using token you will be needing 12960 token per day. b:surrender