Hay:Were to find?

falcor5
falcor5 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Crafting Nook
I'v been looking every were and cant find Hay.Realy need to expand pet pack.Help anyone!!b:thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's a mob drop item. Look here for what drops it, or if you've seriously overleveled the mobs that drop it, check AH... but with so few low level farmers, it may be hard to find any there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I can't tell what level you are from your avatar but the antelope around Silver Pool drop hay if you are around lv 35-45.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you're in quick need, check for catshops in City of the Lost or in Archo near the pet trainer. At least on Morai there's always a few selling hay, but rather overpriced if you ask me. I kept a BM around level 40 to be able to collect these easily (it also does genie training by doing the daily Solar Term event which generates almost a full level in XP if you also do the prayer quest related to it).

50 fruit will be a bit harder to gather.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • llron
    llron Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    shops sell at scam prices b:angry
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    llron wrote: »
    shops sell at scam prices b:angry

Too true... on my server they have gotten crazy.

The turtles also drop them... (ones in the water) but I agree with the above poster - the antelope drop these nicely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Shops sell at high prices because there's high demand and limited supply (there aren't many low levels grinding on the hay dropping mobs anymore.) If you don't like the prices and are too high level for efficiently farming the drops from these low level mobs, start a new farming alt and grind out the hay yourself

The level 8 turtles that drop hay have an absolutely abysmal drop rate, even when you're level 8-10 yourself. The abyssal mysteries in the river by Hidden Orchid have the best drop rate (and are the highest level mob that drops hay), but between them and the undines all being aggro or group aggro with each other, are riskier targets than the antelope pups.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Better make a lvl 30 toon and farm Antelope Pups at Silver Pool (Silver pool mobs also drop some bank mats, which can improve a low level toon's economy). Antelopes are lvl 30, I believe, but prior to that level, you can also try Rhinodrakes around Archo. I farmed mats for my alts on a lvl 25-30 char, and only bought hay in AH/catshops if it was 15k max.