Level 80 T T Gold Set Duelers

dtotso
dtotso Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Looking for people interested in my idea for having some side fun.
Maybe even set in side bets/ pool/ competition for everyone who plays in the events.
With many of the games I have played in the past , there comes a point when I get bored and wanna try some fun in a different style within the game.
I usually try to find people who wants to have set Set level dueling.
The one game that has the biggest following of Low Level duelers is Diablo 2: LOD
I Wanna Try to get this going on this game, there's a whole section of fun and learning from this , helps people learn more about characters and how they will be at certain levels.
I'm need people to help bring this to action and help build solid lists of of information and guidelines, Can help with most of that.
I'd like to start with Level 80 TT Gold Set Duelers & work down from there.
I've had a few people in the past have some fun doing this with me, but have since been gone for a year, lost contact with most.
If You're Interested in trying something like this Please send me a message in Game
Or if you have any ideas or questions.
Heavens Tear : DToTsO
Post edited by dtotso on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I like your idea. Remembering D2 myself where the proper equiped lvl 19 toon could kill one 3 times his level :)

I do think such things are somewhat possible in this game espescially with the new helm refinement having no level requirement :D

TT80 gold isnt that special though. I just had a look at it this week to see if i want to make it for my seeker who is not going to level beyond 80, but its barely better than the green TT stuff.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • dtotso
    dtotso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I like your idea. Remembering D2 myself where the proper equiped lvl 19 toon could kill one 3 times his level :)

I do think such things are somewhat possible in this game espescially with the new helm refinement having no level requirement :D

TT80 gold isnt that special though. I just had a look at it this week to see if i want to make it for my seeker who is not going to level beyond 80, but its barely better than the green TT stuff.

Yeah, Was funny watching duels from lv 30 beating highers levels.
    This game it wouldn't be seen as much based off the items.
    Too much of WIDE gap, but there's fun to be had.
    If there's anyone wh got extra coins o spend on something fun like this, like I am.
    POST UP!!
    Need more people.

It's a starting point.
    I suppose.

I Was just wondering if there's people interested
    I have another post on page 3, shows to me not many do.

But , times do change.
  • _Nesseh_ - Archosaur
    _Nesseh_ - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd love to join in this, that would be great, I have an alt that is almost lvl 80 that would be very fun :)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey yes, i have a level 77 seeker and was thinking about leveling it to 80. Would be nice !

Hoping people wont +12 their TT80 gear this is a nice opportunity for fair PvP :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Xnebulous - Heavens Tear
    Xnebulous - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey yes, i have a level 77 seeker and was thinking about leveling it to 80. Would be nice !

Hoping people wont +12 their TT80 gear this is a nice opportunity for fair PvP :)

I know people with +10 tt80 items b:shutup GL with your event b:victory