Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Markhor: 5/5
    She is gorgeous. So unique and sharp and pretty! Especially the chin and mouth area. I think it's a great customization of her.
    Markhor :
    I love the green dress on it, and the speaking eyes/lips are astonishing. the picture seems to be working in your favor :3

4+/5

Thanks Guys!! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mayral 5/5 i really love her eyes *_*
    my veno
    f445e23a8206.jpg
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    @Lady_Arina: Its bit hard to see all details of your character since the character isnt looking to the camera. From this angle her nose and lips look a bit too big for her face. 4/5

Heres my mystic. :)
    6ri.bmp[/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emerlada
    emerlada Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    @ Heliophobia: I think she's pretty, but her skin color seems kind of odd to me. I rate her 4/5

Here's my archer.

GHmI9IN.png?1
  • mlegend24
    mlegend24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    @Lady_Arina: Love the colors and her pose, though her eyes are too far apart imo. 4/5

@Heliophobia: I think the skin color meshes well with the hair color; she's very pretty. 5/5

@emerlada: I like her colors but not fond of her eyes/eyebrows and make up. Pretty fashion <3 3/5

My Seeker: Aileata
    Aileatapretty_zps5fed955b.jpg

My Wizard: Delphox
    Delphox_zps837b2b2b.jpg
  • KittyITA - Sanctuary
    KittyITA - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My Wizzie

wuox.jpg
    x1gu.jpg

and My Veno

5g7o.jpg
    9zw3.jpg
    vrma.jpg
    ^^
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2013

2013-04-1317-48-39_zpse1dffb3b.png

Oh I like this one. Definitely on the 10/10 scale.
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My Wizzie

wuox.jpg
    x1gu.jpg

and My Veno

5g7o.jpg
    9zw3.jpg

you should have voted the character before you but ok.

that wizard I love, absolutely. She is really adorable and I
    think I could give her 5 out of 5, yea, she deserves it. She's
    not my style but you are not me so..

My rating for your veno is 3/5. I don't think if it's only me but
    I see venos with faces like that quite often and I don't think
    that they are all yours:D

343tf2t.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • KittyITA - Sanctuary
    KittyITA - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mayral wrote: »
    you should have voted the character before you but ok.

that wizard I love, absolutely. She is really adorable and I
    think I could give her 5 out of 5, yea, she deserves it. She's
    not my style but you are not me so..

My rating for your veno is 3/5. I don't think if it's only me but
    I see venos with faces like that quite often and I don't think
    that they are all yours:D

343tf2t.jpg

My veno it's absolutley made by me and i've never seen venos with faces like mine!! If u tell that it is so screen that venos for me, please... I wanna see it!
    ^^
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what up with that ****...............b:faint
  • mayral
    edited October 2013
    My veno it's absolutley made by me and i've never seen venos with faces like mine!! If u tell that it is so screen that venos for me, please... I wanna see it!

LOL I expected this reaction. I even have an answer ready for you. Sorry, I don't take screenshots when I see them:D why do I need that ****, but most of venos eyes, mouths, face shape usually looks same. I just write what I think, this thread is not about giving everyone 5/5. You don't even need to reply, you get rating and that's it. I already gave your wizard high rating btw. If you get mad because of such things that easily, be kind, don't post heref:farewell

scruncy wrote: »
    what up with that ****...............b:faint

THOSE ****:3
    nothing, post your character and rate mef:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Sorry sweety but your veno is kinda preset.. I see alot of venos like that running around. :D
    (also the 1st veno picture looks like its snapped right from Cocobelle..)
    And please rate others so you get rated too. :)

Back to topic!

@mayral: Shes unique! I would like to see her eyes to be EG textured tho. D: Maybe change the eyebrow angle a bit so she dont look that mad or make them a lil more thin imo. :3 Overall 4/5 (even tho she got massive bewbs!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mayral
    edited October 2013
    Sorry sweety but your veno is kinda preset.. I see alot of venos like that running around. :D
    (also the 1st veno picture looks like its snapped right from Cocobelle..)
    And please rate others so you get rated too. :)

Back to topic!

@mayral: Shes unique! I would like to see her eyes to be EG textured tho. D: Maybe change the eyebrow angle a bit so she dont look that mad or make them a lil more thin imo. :3 Overall 4/5 (even tho she got massive bewbs!)

thank you ladyb:cute yes, bewbes are my weaknessb:laughb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Damonati - Lost City
    Damonati - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    2yy4g91.jpg

Vampiric Tribal
    Took HOURS Messing around with the ini file but got what I wanted :P
    Please critique and share your opinions !

29n8nsx.jpg

Not sure if i want to share this lol XD
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Si_ri ~ A natural beauty veno. 4/5

mayral ~ Something about your character makes me scared. Like shes gonna eat me b:shocked That makes me like her 5/5 xD

mlegend24 ~ I like your wizards looks alot, like a wild but cute girl. 5/5

KittyITA ~ I feel like i have seen your veno in a contest, remembering someone posted their character as looking like Taylor swift, dunno if that was you since im to lazy to search for it. But she is pretty 5/5

Xx_BeLLa_xX <3 love u enough said 10/5 <3

My cleric
    f4c894be-13c0-4fba-a7a5-16cf34c618c0.jpg2013-10-1717-17-32.png

My veno 2013-10-1715-25-30.png
    2013-10-1715-25-46.png
  • Foxy_Z - Archosaur
    Foxy_Z - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ColdEP - Cleric - 4/5
    I like your cleric, but the eye make-up just looks a 'lil too dark for her face. It spreads out too much for my liking! But apart from that, very nice.
    Veno - 2.5/5
    I like the hair and the fashion and that...but...her face. ._. Sorry, but it looks too...starey. O_O
    Maybe if you made her face back into normal proportion, and made the eyes less open it'd be better! ^-^

Here's my main Veno, Foxy_Z:
    xata9k.jpg
    (Sorry I couldn't get another, the uploading was taking FAR too long >.<)
  • Foks - Heavens Tear
    Foks - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    2yy4g91.jpg

Vampiric Tribal
    Took HOURS Messing around with the ini file but got what I wanted :P
    Please critique and share your opinions !

29n8nsx.jpg

Not sure if i want to share this lol XD

Lols.

5/5 for originality. <3
    ...Lv. 90 not 71 pwi -.-'

PWI - Perfect World-wide Issues. B(
  • Foxy_Z - Archosaur
    Foxy_Z - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Foks : I love what you've made! 4.8/5 ^^ It's really awesome and unique. Keep it up!

Here's my main Veno, Foxy_Z!

w82n2v.jpg
  • mlegend24
    mlegend24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Foxy_Z: Her eyebrows are too close together, but other than that she's very cute and sweet looking. 4/5

ColdEP: Love your cleric to bits 5/5, but there's something about your veno that throws me off...I think the mouth is too far down. Still cute tho 4/5.

Damonati: Wow that is insanely awesome, lol. Great job! 5/5

Posting my wizards new look. I tried before on a Mystic to create an owl-like girl and didn't get very good feedback on her. Sooooo, tried again.

Delphox:

2dc5a86b-73ad-40e9-b028-1b129c4effe3_zpsac40980e.jpg
  • Chakarakka - Archosaur
    Chakarakka - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mlegend24- She's beautiful, I love the eyes- great job :) 5/5
    Foxy_Z: Her eyebrows are a bit seemingly close together but regardless she looks adorable 4.5/5

I don't really care much for a raiting I just wanted to show my Seeker's transformation process over the course of me playing her. Needless to say- Thank god for makeover scrolls because I had no idea what I was doing in the beginning xD.

Might have to open the image in another tab lol
    PWI-The-power-of-makeover-scrolls-x-417783454

And a better look of her now
    1454790_1443087179245110_1407154178_n.jpg
  • Shparkles - Raging Tide
    Shparkles - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Chakarakka: 4.5/5 She would look really amazing in my opinion if your character's eyeball size was a tad bit smaller; she looks kind of cross-eyed. and if the length of her face were a bit less lengthy. Not too much, though. Just my opinionb:cute
    In case you are wondering, I have a lot of blonde haired characters because blonde just looks really good with anything.
    First is my sin, Shparkles

f68153ef-7a46-48e9-9af6-609aea3ce60f_zps44172a56.png
    sin with Belligerence flyer b:victory
    2013-12-0422-06-09_zps111d0ad5.png
    Next is my seeker
    27863724-4431-4753-9c78-072c7df14ea5_zpsa2347c73.png
  • Shparkles - Raging Tide
    Shparkles - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my cleric, Maysi

410fd9c0-1518-42b0-b5cc-5bee45a67d6a_zps35627a92.png

one of my wizards that I created only because I made a new preset that day

289585dd-3b24-43fe-b908-d0ede6ebda5f_zps0c515c54.png

Last but not least, my wizard, Zeali, made all by myself, with no .ini editing. Say what you like, but I would log in this character just to stare at her. Is that weird?

1e391dcd-681b-4c4e-a515-7c9c3a73a3f9_zpsf575b838.png
  • ygen
    ygen Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No, it's not. She's cute, i'll give you 4/5 for the cuteness!

This is my Seeker, Niantiel:

264fef8c953229aaa6ab03e25ea2f71b1386761050.jpg

... and my look-a-like, Assassin Avelle:

5aff54965000de29d2bd67443371a8491386751165.jpg
  • mayral
    edited December 2013
    4/5 for both, above characters. But I still prefer the second
    It's kinda hard to find that beautiful fishy. Only thing that bothers me is her body. It's a little bit skinny, but I guess she wouldn't look good with fat a$$ either, so that's just me

Meet my veno, with my cleric's ini. Trying to make ini from a veno is lose of time. I prefer just copying my favourite inis to veno folder

sorry, I was too lazy to correct the white spots on the second pic, but it doesn't affect character at all if you ask me

2zf1yjd.png

zwmexy.png
    and I'm obsessed by this male hair. Kinda sad that male's hairstyles in this game are more feminine than female's

Another thing I'd like to add. If you'll decide to vote, post your characters too. (doesn't matter how many times you have posted it before) Voting without doing this is against the game rules and simply makes the thread boring. Not trying to offend anyone but just keep this in mind. Making inis is art for mef:farewell and this thread is perfect place for sharing them. So please don't be heartless and keep it alive
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can't seem to stop making changes to my veno... This time, I made her chin and eyes a tad smaller, moved the eyes closer together and the lips down just a bit, and of course changed the hair so it didn't make her head look so flat, and a few other minor changes. I'm pretty pleased with the way she looks now (for now, I'm sure).

makrbeforeafter_121713_zpsd2dea6e2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Chakarakka: I'd give her a 3.5/5, maybe 4/5. TBH she'd look much better if you either moved her eyes further apart or made them smaller, but that's just my opinion.

Shsparkles: 5/5 on your cleric she looks really nice.
    3.5/5 on Zeali, it might just be me, but I feel that without the make-up her eyes would look really weird, but I suppose that shouldn't really matter since she DOES have the make-up, so overall it's a nice character but I'm not crazy about the proportions on the facial features.

ygen: 4.5/5 on your seeker, she has a unique facial expression, I like.
    3/5 on your assassin. It might just be the picture, but her head doesn't really look like it belongs on her body, if that even makes any sense.

mayral: 3.5/5 on your veno. I really like the hair save for that seashell thingy, but the lips look as if there are fangs on them, and the breast size is a bit ridiculous.

Markhor: 4/5. You didn't mention that you also changed the color of her eyebrows. I think it's a really huge improvement, and all the hair does look better than before, I don't feel that it complements her antlers very well. Also, have you considered a darker hair color?

So, I just came back to this game after quitting ~a year and a half ago last week. I made a fresh new char as my main, here she is:
    fGUtmbR.jpg

Also, here is my psy:
    SQc9BlN.jpg

And finally, the veno that I made last night:
    we1AYCT.jpg

I generally like to go for a sad look with my characters, but it really just doesn't seem possible with my mystic and the way her lips curl. :c And other than that, I care mostly about how the portrait at the top-right looks since that is what will be noticed initially and more often by other players anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pristine - Harshlands
    Pristine - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Chakarakka: She look really pretty eye to me are tad but but very pretty in all :) for her design an love the fashion :). 4/5
    Shaparkles: Your first sin look very Cute ,abit thin but Cuteness :) and love the seek she adorable,Your cleric is very pretty and cute to You definately kept the cuteness. :) rate the mall w/ a 4/5
    Ygen: Your seeky cute cute fash :) 4/5
    and your sin avelle pretty in the dress :)4/5
    mayral: your veno well very pretty for concetp :) a bit top heavy for some reason got the over whealming feelt of being smothered when I saw her Lol Idk why. sora scared in that factor lol but it in over I give her 4/Markhor: I like her after I tell the diffrences you made I like after she very pretty :) 5/5
    VoItaire: I see you took the sad approch very cute done in way there eye a tad big but I see how they fit to :) an what you were going for :)5/5 for the eefct of them :)
    it one of hte harder one to achive :) the sad effect .

I'll post mine as soon as i get some good screenie of them in good lighting I just dk what one to post or post all of mine XD I have alot to choose from XD but I though I rate while I was thinking of it :) but in over all this very interesting thread :).
    ~pristine~
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @ Markhor, 4/5. I find the colors and overall look very pretty, however eyes and lips could be bit smaller in my opinion. Somehow the hair fits with the antlers well.

@ VoItaire

Mystic 3.5/5, her eyes freak me out a lot and blue/pink doesn't work very well here imo, the color could be a little bit lighter.
    Psychic 2.5/5, here I see you were after upset expression, but in my opinion it doesnt work on tideborn well. She just looks... too fish.
    Veno 3/5, I actually do like the icon a lot better than character's actual look xD The colors just throw me off, personal preference. The sad look worked a bit better here.

Here is my cleric, nothing too special and he still need editing. I higly suggest opening the image on a separate window, it'll be slightly bigger.

korppi1_zps5174cd4f.jpg
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [URL="http://01uf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us"]http://01uf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • Mel - Dreamweaver
    Mel - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    40t5.jpg