No tranny category b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    GG as fak
    Actually, killing everything that moves is pretty much what the PvP is and should be. I am curious what lvl 30s you are speaking of? What happened with So Hot is they grabbed some players and killed everybody and everything to provoke people out there. And you know what? It worked.

There's a difference between "PvP mode" - which is indeed just killing everything out there - and actual PvP. Actual PvP details that people have as close to equal sides as possible. In a 1v1, this is done with equal gear - in group PK, this may be done by balancing numbers/gear ratio. Either way, actual PvP is not supposed to be mindless killing but rather a contest between two or multiple persons. It should be a testament to their skill, experience, reaction times, and teamwork, and gear is and always has been simply a limiting factor.

But as you are clearly PKing on all the servers, why dont you just appoint yourself as the "female representative for PvP" of PWI? No, I am sure you have played every other versions too, lets call you "female representative for PvP" of the PW?

You are a bad joke who gets rolled by pretty much anybody you dont outgear by 2b in gear extent. Calling you any kind of representative of PvP is a bad joke which is only funny cause its so ludicrous. First time I heard that in game I thought it was some mean troll by somebody in faction till I found out you actually had it on your signature.

Nah, just Archosaur, right? As far as I can tell she's the only one to actually PK instead of 2shotting noobs/flirting with full S3 josd which is disgusting to me. Everyone else just seems to hang back and support their favorite buttbuddy with heals or buffs.

In all honesty, Zheii admits to being wanting to learn and she's quite competent at her class given the amount of time she's spent PvPing on it. There is a lot to learn. I spent the better part of two years of my PWI experience PvPing before I "left" - and as of today, I feel that I wasn't a good sin either, though I have improved.

I believe that she is the most likely candidate for her self-proclaimed title, as for when you factor in her playtime, her gear, her attitude, and her general PvP history, she is the most qualified choice. Can you think of any other candidates? Ones, who do not fit the "sit back and 1-shot or call for faction-papa if died"?

I will admit that Zheii has some weak points. But unlike you, she is willing to concede to them and improve upon them so that tomorrow you will find her a better PvPer.

Ps. Now this my dear is a bit of a derailed thread. How come you two always derail no matter if it's on PvP or Archosaur forums? :(
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I PvP...and last I checked I was female b:cute
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Please get back on-topic, the topic is NOT to criticize any specific player on your server's pvp scene. This is a thread to discuss who pvps the most, male or females, and their reasons why.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    One thing I want to point out bout PvP with gray zone bout derailing is that we can all see what 1vs1s and other "PvP rules" have done to least archosaur. I dont know if you Tsyren played on first few months of Archosaur but there were mass PK every single day, you could get jumped on anywhere, anytime. Now if you dont set out some "lets 1vs1"aka artificial duel with charms, you get mass QQd at, etc. To me 1vs1 are just duels with charms, nothing more, as the whole element of surprise is taken out of the equation. Theres a reason I never ask for 1vs1 if not jumping on said target wont conflict with some faction rules I have agreed upon. Then again I never **** bout getting jumped on either.

Tsyren, the most qualified would likely be Kat. Whenever she has time and goes out of sz, she really PKs, least she tries, people tend to bail whenever she shows up. Granted there arent many players on her gear tier. Only reason why naming her such would be meh is her activity of late, has hard time even making it for TWs.

But as far as archo goes, any and all players who dont fall under "lets compare our gears"/"lets 1vs1" on Archosaur are guys, discounting inactive Kat. Then again there arent many guys left who dont fall under said group armor polishing. The whole PK scene on archosaur is pretty much bout duels with charms, anybody who tries to do anything else gets ganked by our "HC PKers", which is quite amusing. Well I suppose Rubber, Ace nor Secret and head who tend to kill whoever whenever they wish dont fall under that as people are too scurred of em. Then again last time I was jumped on w/o clear provocation was prolly months ago.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    omg can u two just kiss or hug or stay away from each other? and y is it that any time 2 or more ppl from archo server are on a thread it ends up getting shut down? u both make archo server look bad when u do this useless arguing in other areas of forums. keep it to archo server threads or stay out of forums for gods sake
    I PvP...and last I checked I was female b:cute

check that often?b:question

btw to have at least one post on topic (just for u venusb:kiss) BM cuz idk how to use anything elseb:chuckle
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Zheii IS the most ACTIVE PK'r, who is ALWAYS white named, and BARELY keep a foot out of Safe Zone.!!! I give that to her.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Zheii IS the most ACTIVE PK'r, who is ALWAYS white named, and BARELY keep a foot out of Safe Zone.!!! I give that to her.
    See:
    Please get back on-topic, the topic is NOT to criticize any specific player on your server's pvp scene. This is a thread to discuss who pvps the most, male or females, and their reasons why.

There will not be another warning if this is kept up.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    omg can u two just kiss or hug or stay away from each other? and y is it that any time 2 or more ppl from archo server are on a thread it ends up getting shut down? u both make archo server look bad when u do this useless arguing in other areas of forums. keep it to archo server threads or stay out of forums for gods sake

check that often?b:question

btw to have at least one post on topic (just for u venusb:kiss) BM cuz idk how to use anything elseb:chuckle

Yes, I check often while killing random people at West gate. It's helpful to check just to make sure since they often call me the wrong gender when angry. b:chuckle (This is on topic! Mods give me a coookie)
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    i find it interesting/amusing that the vote is as close as it is. I dont see alot of female pkers on my server. tbch u dont see alot of pkers on my server in the first place. so its nice to know that on other servers there are alot more pkers that are male and female
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Solaricey - Archosaur
    Solaricey - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i find it interesting/amusing that the vote is as close as it is. I dont see alot of female pkers on my server. tbch u dont see alot of pkers on my server in the first place. so its nice to know that on other servers there are alot more pkers that are male and female

D: I'm a female pker on your server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    ik solar
    but bsides u and about 5-6 others there arent alot of female pkers. compared to the 100 guys who are constant pkers? be nice to see more female pkers on archo server. cuz watching them boobies shake in a 1v1 is b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Solaricey - Archosaur
    Solaricey - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lmfao perv >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    -music plays-
    im pervy and i know it
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Omgosh the guys finally overtook the girls o__o"
    *gives all the male PKer's a cookie (and a beer just don't tell the mods <,< >,>)*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • vientoblade15
    vientoblade15 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Zheii the RRR9 apart from being the best armor in the game, not just for PK>.>
    have multiple uses, and that does not mean that if you do not use it RRR9 and for PK or TW are useless, the RRR9 I think is to big things such as such hellfire remember in SOT???? or prince chapter 3 quest Tanso these examples are so RRR9 I buy that apart from that is a personal taste aside once you sexy when you RRR9 = P, in the end the RRR9 not just for TW or PK, although ah I done much for multiple things