Blood thirsty blitz

Titoto - Raging Tide
Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Seeker
Please don't attack me if this question is silly but I recently got this skill and I wanted to know if it crits. I've used it on numerous occasions and I don't think I've seen it crit, I can't get In game now to double check but I'm pretty sure the description doesn't say it can't crit. So jus a question, can it crit?

Edit: I've also done some research on the skill in forums but I couldn't find the answer I'm looking for
My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
Post edited by Titoto - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please don't attack me if this question is silly

you must be new in the internetsb:chuckle

don't see why it wouldn't crit but I'd leave the answer to a seeker that has it.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, it can crit, zerk or both.
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok, ty b:thanks
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:surrender kind of annoying though when it zerk and you are trying to heal up
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:surrender kind of annoying though when it zerk and you are trying to heal up

Generally speaking, best not to be using a zerk weapon if you're in a situation where your health is low enough to need BTB to heal you. I know that means no R9, but seekers should be used to carrying two weapons.

Even still, BTB heals a flat 20% of max on cast, healing 15% due to a GoF proc won't kill you. Might be annoying, but not that annoying.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Its not a matter that my health is low tbh xD Its the fact i like doing my dailys without using potions and etc, so BTB help on that. I could switch to my r8r just to avoid those zerk useage, but it dont hit for much b:surrender
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm glad someone mentioned the weapon swapping bit before I did. I don't see a reason to prioritize using Blitz for the damage instead of the heals tbh. And swapping weps isn't much of a bother since you'd normally do that everytime you sac slash anyway, turns into a habit rather quickly c:.
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm glad someone mentioned the weapon swapping bit before I did. I don't see a reason to prioritize using Blitz for the damage instead of the heals tbh. And swapping weps isn't much of a bother since you'd normally do that everytime you sac slash anyway, turns into a habit rather quickly c:.

Generally I only use BTB for one of three reasons.

1: Awcrap, health low, need more.
    2: Awcrap, wall of mobs ready to maul squishy, need to save 'em.
    3: Awcrap, I'm not looking smexy enough while whomping this boss, this should help.

Yeah, sometimes #3 happens. So sue me.