What Seeker Combo Does More Damage

Luffz - Raging Tide
Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Seeker
What does more damage (All skills I'm about to say are lv 11 sage)
Ok here goes
Soulsever Minuet Procs and then Mob has spirit bore on Then you use Gemini.
OR

Ion Spike then Heart Seeker
Cause on my seeker when I fight I can't figure out which does more damageb:cry
Well whoever repliesb:victorythxv
f:scared
Post edited by Luffz - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    I'm working on a chart in my free time. It's becoming much more involved that I had origionally thought it to be. Once I'm done, it will be an interactive spreadsheet that you can enter your own numbers in for reference and testing. If I get really involved in it, I might expand it to the other classes and create an entire web interface for it.

For now though, it's a major work in progress. Feel free to use it as a reference though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    b:victoryb:victorygogo make that chart
    f:scared
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Kitty uses both those as part of her combo. After triggering NSW Kitty uses genie debuffs/buffs, BA-Ion Spike-Gemini-Arme Nier or Heartshatter, depending on situation. And if used Heartseeker after Gemini, it's good idea to use Battousai after that to maximize damage. And it's not good idea to use Soulsever as part of the combo as it does fixed low metal damage and overwrites NSW meaning less damage from following attacks.

Edit: Kitty found her combo(that some other forum seekers seem to use too, good seekers) that she had posted earlier in Share your seeker build-thread:
    After Heartshatter is used and NSW marked on target-Sage Spark-Crimson Blood Powder QPQ(a.k.a. pocket BM)-Staggering Strike-Frenzy from genie-BA-EP from genie-Ion Spike-Gemini-Arme Nier-Heartseeker-Battousai

And how much the skills do compared to each other, Kitty's best hits on test dummy with this combo(results copied from that same thread):
    Gemini 140k zerk without crit(204k zerkcrit with failed combo, potential for 284k if zerkcrit)
    Sage Ion Spike 194k zerkcrit
    Arme Nier 191k zerkcrit
    Sage Battousai 158k zerkcrit

If seeker has SacriSlash learnt, it's used between spark and QPQ. Best-geared seekers swap between blessings and R9/R8r weapon in this combo. This is THE COMBO for highest single hits on seeker. For constant damage IHaxJoo's combo is better.

Edit2: Kitty decided to search for IHaxJoo's combo and found it, so this is IHaxJoo's combo: the way to do highest constant DPS.

soulsever + shatter + r8r sword + def lvl blessing + crimson soul powder + sac slash + qpq + r9/g16 + attack lvl blessing + blade afinity + gemini + edged blur + vortex + frenzy + 30 secs + get out of vortex + northern sky waltz + r8r sword + def lvl blessing + sac slash + qpq + r9/g16 + attack lvl blessing + blade affinity + staggering strike + edged blur + cloud eruption + send pet/vortex + frenzy/extreme poison + repeat + repeat + repeat + repeat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The question of this poll is just a little silly. Of course the Gemeni Combo will do more damage on a caster like a veno or cleric than Ion Spike and Heartseeker, and of course Ion Spike and Heartseeker will do more damage to say, a barb or bm. Both skills are for different types of opponents, and their damage is conditional based on those opponents... soo this thread is ridiculous.
  • forumtrololo
    forumtrololo Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To me, ion spike + heartseeker deals more damage, but that's probably because they're both sage and my soulever minuet + gemini sitll lvl 10 b:laugh

versus AA's i just whip out r8r weapon put on omalley and use sacrifiial slash then qpq the debuff and gemini afterward accomplanied with deep poison, usually a crit or a zerk is enough to oneshot them

versus HA's i just do the same but i fortify when im doing sacrifial slash so i can qpq back the mag res debuff, usually a sage ion spike followed by sage heartseeker crit zerk can oneshot barb unless hes r9+10 with jades/prims b:thanks
  • ZadkieI - Lost City
    ZadkieI - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My death combo uses ion and heart NSW can be added but 35% chance to risk metal debuff not to proc isnt worth it imo most of the time
  • ZadkieI - Lost City
    edited August 2013
    also gemini can be used in the same manor of my combo but usually only stance i use is Duelist gemini is just substituted for people with low pdef in that case
  • ZadkieI - Lost City
    edited August 2013
    The question of this poll is just a little silly. Of course the Gemeni Combo will do more damage on a caster like a veno or cleric than Ion Spike and Heartseeker, and of course Ion Spike and Heartseeker will do more damage to say, a barb or bm. Both skills are for different types of opponents, and their damage is conditional based on those opponents... soo this thread is ridiculous.

ive hit R9 3 wizards JOSD more using metal and magic rez debuff gemini is only used on people i know will have lower pdef than mdef and most the end game geared wizards do not and ive found wizards do not use mdef charms or dont have them in auto pot as offten thus making gemini into a combo for these people is just wasting time reducing the magic rez on end gamed geared people will end up doing more damage
  • zantia9
    zantia9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Edit2: Kitty decided to search for IHaxJoo's combo and found it, so this is IHaxJoo's combo: the way to do highest constant DPS.

soulsever + shatter + r8r sword + def lvl blessing + crimson soul powder + sac slash + qpq + r9/g16 + attack lvl blessing + blade afinity + gemini + edged blur + vortex + frenzy + 30 secs + get out of vortex + northern sky waltz + r8r sword + def lvl blessing + sac slash + qpq + r9/g16 + attack lvl blessing + blade affinity + staggering strike + edged blur + cloud eruption + send pet/vortex + frenzy/extreme poison + repeat + repeat + repeat + repeat[/COLOR]

I saw this combo getting repeated several times on forums recently. I have not tried this complete combo anytime. Will check sometime to see how feasible it is but just wondering that from where you will get that much chi ? As I can see, apoth will be in cooldown and with genie may be max 2 spark can be generated in this time period.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    zantia9 wrote: »
    I saw this combo getting repeated several times on forums recently. I have not tried this complete combo anytime. Will check sometime to see how feasible it is but just wondering that from where you will get that much chi ? As I can see, apoth will be in cooldown and with genie may be max 2 spark can be generated in this time period.
    If your genie is built properly, and you are starting with 399 Chi, it's not an issue. You can also use CE right when you hit Vortex and it can be cooled down in time for use again later in the chain.

You've got to have a pretty good genie with gear on it though. (But ofc, if you've already spent on R8 AND R9/G16, then it's likely you're throwing money at a good genie too.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]