Honey Hole-Soft Fur/Animal Fur/Cotton Thread

jcris25
jcris25 Posts: 29 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Hey guys just wanted to share this bit of information with everyone. I seem to have found a nice little honey hole for soft fur, animal fur and cotton thread. Here is the location, 394,638. This location is right on the side of a hill. The exact location, there is some what of a dip in the ground and the small little area almost feels like it is enclosed. The mountain is on one side of you and there are a few trees on the other side
and part of the path (you will see the path if you go here) dead-ends in to this little nook almost making it feel like a cove on a street. This little hole of a spot has about 3 or 4 creatures that keep re-spawning right in this area. I am too lazy to tell you what monsters re-spawn here but just keep hitting them up and lighting them up. You will reap the rewards. If you feel like they are not re-spawning enough than exit the area and go back in, maybe try to do some physical attack if you are ranged magic like myself. Good Luck!

Ps: and if your not sure which beast/monsters I am talking about than go in this spot and look the creatures up in your encyclopedia and see what items they drop. That will reassure you. Also, You may have to stay in here for a while to see big rewards like myself. I am up to about 10 each on each item. It's definitely a lot better than running around and attacking the creatures!
Post edited by jcris25 on

Comments