So...

Options
2»

Comments

• devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You should be concerned about new school, and new blood. There ain't much.

Forget about sucking momma's ****, and look around if you can find/help someone new.

And stop complaining always, ijs.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So what exactly ruined the gameplay for people on here? Give me the rundown...summarize it.

Cash shop obviously. Oracles then anni packs killed the reason why I played. It was obvious PWI figured out how to milk the ******* dropping G's on a game and it just escalated fast.

I can only imagine how much worse the game got after that. b:bye
  • Miqqo - Harshlands
    Miqqo - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Played PWI since September 2008 according to Core Connect. So I am still around... yet few know me.

Don't know why forum still claims 2009 though.
  • Anngy - Lost City
    Anngy - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I still play with friends left in game f:shy we always go BANZAI and why here I am still 103 - dinged few weeks ago !
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Played PWI since September 2008 according to Core Connect. So I am still around... yet few know me.

Don't know why forum still claims 2009 though.

Forum goes by first post, I'm pretty sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cash shop obviously. Oracles then anni packs killed the reason why I played. It was obvious PWI figured out how to milk the ******* dropping G's on a game and it just escalated fast.

I can only imagine how much worse the game got after that. b:bye

Well pvp became more unbalanced, the economy crashed due to aps/ cash-shop and the community is much smaller than the old days. Watch I'm going to get flamed b:bye
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Honestly for me it was a matter of life getting busy, new job and stuff, and I just didnt have the time to login as much as before, I still occasionally pop on the forums to see how stuff is going

I do miss Saveless's Pteradactyl impressions on vent though they were always amusing (and would wake me up if I was tired)
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Forum goes by first post, I'm pretty sure.

They do. I started playing March 09 but joined forums a year later.

Give me sloth.

And hi Michael, I miss hearing your accent. Come help me with pre calc next semester <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Give me sloth.

I will give you Sloth when you talk in vent. Until then, your vent title shall remain as htolS or whatever else I feel like making it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    htolS unite!!!!!

Hai Michael.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I will give you Sloth when you talk in vent. Until then, your vent title shall remain as htolS or whatever else I feel like making it.

You missed all those times hanky and I raged at each other during LoL nights?
    Maybe you should give me Sloth and I'll consider.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You missed all those times hanky and I raged at each other during LoL nights?
    Maybe you should give me Sloth and I'll consider.

I know what you're trying to do. I'm not falling for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Why the hell is my vent title Le-a? Pretty sure I haven't crashed vent servers to win TW. And if it isn't in reference to that, what the hell is Le-a?

Also, hai Alex, Hannah, and Michael (and others).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Why the hell is my vent title Le-a? Pretty sure I haven't crashed vent servers to win TW. And if it isn't in reference to that, what the hell is Le-a?

It's actually Eccy's vent title. idr why I gave it to you.

As for the origin: http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited August 2013
    Options

Also, hai Alex, Hannah, and Michael (and others).

Hi der. You back in Texas? It's supposed to be triple digits again next week, fun times ahead~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I do miss Saveless's Pteradactyl impressions on vent though they were always amusing (and would wake me up if I was tired)

Good times...been a long time too. I use mumble nowadays.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i log on and do crazy stone and make shards for my west arch shop WhyMe. sometimes do gbq (Catalyst) i never got pro gears so can't get parties for ws or lunar. but pointless cause i mostly play on LC. with R3 b:dirty
    the good Starr
  • n3w3r1ds
    n3w3r1ds Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I was playing before PWI opened on the Malay servers, seriously thinking of going back, as it is more balanced and Rank8/9 is for those that earn it.

Fun times were when you could dual or taken on people 1 on 1 in TW and it lasted, it wasn't determined by who hit first or who was stupid enough to spend ridiculous amounts of cash on gear. You used pots, wits and experience in those days. Nowadays, u either a 1 shot or everyone is a 1 shot to you. And if you get stunned more times then usual u dead before it wears off. The balance between gear and weapons has made the game boring.
    Fun was when you had to squad to get something done. Nowadays people just solo everything, but WS and the new ridiculous SoT and Abba instances.
    Fun was when level 99's could do the culti in SoT and Abba for their friends, now you have to pay higher level characters with R9 gear to do it for you. As if they don't have enough money.
    Fun was when you could do Abba with a 6 person party. Now so many people miss out due to not being able to find a large enough squad to be able to do it successfully. Many of my friends have been kicked from the squad, because their gears were not awaken or R9. I just refuse to do it anymore, because it is to much drama.
    Fun was when it took more then 1 month to level to 100.
    Fun was when there was more than 1 decent TW faction, there was more then 10 wars going at a time and more than 60 ppl showed on each side.

Seriously, somethings changed for the better, but most changes in the last few months have just made the game so much worst. R9S3 is far too overpowered and provides a huge imbalance to the games. Not just for PvP, but due to the dev's trying to make the game more challenging for them, have alienated the other 90% of the population.

Seriously, its about time the dev's remove BH Lunar and revert Abba to something similar to SoT. This would make it more fun for everyone and not the elite few.
    To make TW/NW more fun, the weapons and gear need to be rebalanced.
    Revamp TW, because seriously NW sucks and only appeals to the greedy or needy. In NW squishies get stalked, harassed and ganked continuously, cause they easy points Seriously where is the fun in that!

Just recently, 50% of my faction quit overnight. This game has less than half the population it had 1 year ago. When will PWI wake up. This game made a lot of money when there was a lot of people. No wonder there is talk about merging servers. The biggest problem is for the many that this game has left a bad taste in their mouths, most will never play another PWE game and some most likely quit MMO's altogether due to the worsening experience here.

Now, let the flaming begin ......

Thats if this post isn't removed for being to negative.

I have quit most of the game and log in as little as I can nowadays!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I thought they shut that server down. Also, lolno. r8 was $4k USD there as I recall. Don't even wanna think about how much r9 would be on there.

But if you want to go back to constant 400-600+ ping and events at 8am, go ahead, lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.