Lottery

Options
ON_oFF - Lost City
ON_oFF - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Support Desk
Not sure where this is meant to go, but whats up with this silly lottery thing that comes up? is it just for the China servers? b:angry
Post edited by ON_oFF - Lost City on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Well it is for Chinese servers which came in our PWI by mistake, it's a known issue should be removed in a future patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • r9r9r9
    r9r9r9 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Well it is for Chinese servers which came in our PWI by mistake, it's a known issue should be removed in a future patch.

I really hope it is a mistake. Otherwise, my rant.

the new coupons are really annoying.

1. they take up screen space
    2. they take up a quest or 2
    3. they take up inventory

4. ONE MORE THING -- they dont work.

No reply necessary -- just get rid of them from the screen, quest list and inventory.

You will make thousands of Perfect World players happier.

Im sure one day they will be fun. But for now, they are so annoying.
  • Ruibek - Lost City
    Ruibek - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Or instead of accepting it you can trash the quest, does not matter if it is right when you get it or even after the timer is done and the chest is glowing, trashing the quest will not break anything, you will NOT receive the lottery ticket, however, you will get the quest the next day as well.

I just let the two of them stack and stay in there forever since I can spare the quest space, and placed my genie on top of the chests so I am not distracted by the glow.
  • BountyHuntr - Raging Tide
    BountyHuntr - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    i think they should make it useable id like to c what its all about really is it worth anything or not
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I hope they fix it/make it functional...

I know 2 quest logs isn't much but....

On some runs, it has bogged down some squad member's quest logs to the point where it has made several FBs when trying to tab fail because the tanks kill the bosses too fast before the problem is worked out.... b:cold
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I just let the two of them stack and stay in there forever since I can spare the quest space, and placed my genie on top of the chests so I am not distracted by the glow.

^Same. Except I don't put something over the glowy chest since... well, honestily I don't even notice it's there; it doesn't bother me at all.

So yeah, basically I kind of forgot about its existence, but for people without 30 quest slots and who notice it, yeah it'd be annoying and I hope it's removed eventually.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]