Seeker Gameplay Video Collection

Mattiks - Dreamweaver
Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Seeker
Seeker PvP Videos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Hey guys!

After some discussion with some fellow seekers, we decided there should be a Seeker Pk thread compiled of all the seekers with YouTube channels so that our PvP videos could be viewed more conveniently here on forums. Now that I've figured out some basic video recording and editing techniques, I decided to go ahead and get this thread rolling.

This thread will be where I post all of my pk videos, and I'll include some info regarding each video's circumstances and stuff like that. If you have any questions, comments, I will attempt to answer them here. If you have any seeker pk videos of your own, link them here along with a brief description of the video, and I can make a section in this thread for your videos as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Seekers with Videos:

Mattiks
Mattiks's Youtube Channel
Dreamweaver

Akiimitsu
Akiimitsu's Youtube Channel
Archosaur

IHaxJoo
IHaxJoo's Youtube Channel
Raging Tide

FlailSticks
FlailSticks's Youtube Channel
Heavens Tear

Nation Wars 5/24/13
This was a great Nation Wars. Our squad stayed together mostly until the end, we were the winning nation and I believe my ending score was somewhere around 16k, something like 300 tokens.(I'd give exact numbers, but its hard to remember a few weeks back). There is a nice section where I get to face off against a great seeker on our server, Breeezy(Full r9rr DoT/Josd build, mostly +12), and his epic psy of a wife Presents. That was one of my favorite fights in the NW. There were some challenging fights towards the end but my squad pulled through.

Post edited by Mattiks - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Reserved.
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Reserved.
    great idea, been out of pwi for sometime but i'll hold up to my promise and make a video soon
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mattiks stop being lazy and post some moar vids! b:angry
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Haha, hey bro, I will soon! Real life has been a little crazy, but things are calming down and I should have more free time soonb:laugh
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Check my thread for an updated format I came up with. Also you don't necessarily need somebody's permission to add a channel here. Search youtube and find some seekers posting their vids (I know of at least 1 r9rr doing so) and bulk up this thread a bit! Also consider revising the gray text to something a little brighter.

Good luck!

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Check my thread for an updated format I came up with. Also you don't necessarily need somebody's permission to add a channel here. Search youtube and find some seekers posting their vids (I know of at least 1 r9rr doing so) and bulk up this thread a bit! Also consider revising the gray text to something a little brighter.

Good luck!

Aeliah

Thanks for the advice bro! Yeah I was kind of contemplating proper etiquette of adding youtube channels, wasn't quite sure if it was cool or not to just add someone without asking, but I suppose your method is fine, since nobody has replied yet. And yeah I agree on lightening up the text :D

Edit: By the way, nice improvements to your thread format, I may make similar alterations in the future :)
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    b:cry i want to upload video of seeker pvp too but i got no idea how to do it.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    b:cry i want to upload video of seeker pvp too but i got no idea how to do it.

Don't worry Ebrithalia, I'll contact you in game sometime, or you can contact me, and I'll give you some pointers on how to record and edit :)