does this exist ?

Options
HrunsPanda - Archosaur
HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Arcanic pendant

Would be crafter from Nexus Pills and Ancient nexus pills.

Those inturn would drop from Ancient Emperor's Bone, Herbmaster's Amber Eye, Genesis Jade Seal and Lost Soul of the Enlightened.

Those items would drop from treasure map mobs with 100% droprate.

Does this look familiar or does it not exist ?
Post edited by HrunsPanda - Archosaur on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    IIRC there is something like that that you need the little pill things for....not sure if it's that particular one though. edit: Well it exists in game, just saw it at the sharp spear NPC. not too familiar with the treasure map bosses though, so I'll leave it to others to tell ya if it's actually obtainable.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I've always used the nexus pills to make chrono pages. You could make it I suppose, but it will take you a while to get enough nexus pills... I've never gotten more than 1 per map 5 boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh are they only the map5 bosses that drop them ? :(

Then i wouldnt even start if they drop 10 of them i think. The chances to get to map5 seem abysmal.
  • Vitzh - Heavens Tear
    Vitzh - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh are they only the map5 bosses that drop them ? :(

Then i wouldnt even start if they drop 10 of them i think. The chances to get to map5 seem abysmal.

That's why you only do treasure hunter during 2x, I have 4-5 Darksbane (On a shop alt forget exact number). You can collect the map 1s and go on a spree during 2x, this is the best way to go about this, even then the drops/additional map drops are rare. You can also use the maps and keep the quest, as is each different location counts as a different quest in log. In theory you could collect tons of map 1s and end up with alot of Darksbanes during 2x, last 2x I got 2 of them out of idk how many maps forget really.

What I would like to know is exactly how hard the Darksbane bosses are: What gear it takes to solo/duo/what kinda party.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    yeah well, ill just not use this amulet :p too much hasttle.

The bosses that drop these items all looky extremely easy with less then 1m HP and about 2000 attack. Not entirely sure thats the ones you are talkign about though, but i think so....
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yes, it exists. Having said that, you don't want it.

It is nice, but that's 75 chrono pages' worth of pills. In other words, you'd be foregoing 150m worth of pages to make a neck that's frankly not -that- nice.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yes, it exists. Having said that, you don't want it.

It is nice, but that's 75 chrono pages' worth of pills. In other words, you'd be foregoing 150m worth of pages to make a neck that's frankly not -that- nice.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Asishi - Archosaur replied to a message that was 2 months 4 days 2 hours 6 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451