Warmachine's Axe Warrior/Blademaster PvP Guide

123457»

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I agree with your guide, mostly, but for the weapon shards, yes accuracy shards would help, but imo, not enough to make a better benefit than accuracy rings and garnets

Think you missed this was a guide from early 2009.
    "If you have godly gear and 8-9k hp" was the situation he gave for adding over 60 dex lol. That should have given it away. Can see he even had to edit in Sage/demon skills because they weren't released yet when this guide was written.

We just had a thread about raising dex above 200 for pk against archers and sins. If you are pure axe, min dex, then Amber shards are a pretty good thing because the accuracy they give then gets multiplied by your + accuracy rings. We're a control class and when a pure axe BM can't even successfully stun lock a caster because of misses that's just sad.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • AbdoALLAH - Lothranis
    AbdoALLAH - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i have a blademaster skills like : Mage bane and vacuous balm and piercing winds and all of this ( requires one spark to cast ) Although i use skills ( requires one spark ) only........ not ( to cast ) , so what is the meaning of ( to cast ) .......... i tried alot and no result .http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/sad.gif
  • AbdoALLAH - Lothranis
    AbdoALLAH - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i have a blademaster skills like : Mage bane and vacuous balm and piercing winds and all of this ( requires one spark to cast ) Although i use skills ( requires one spark ) only........ not ( to cast ) , so what is the meaning of ( to cast ) .......... i tried alot and no result .
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You need to read up on chi and sparks.

The gold bar below your character picture (in the game) is the 'chi' bar. When it is full, that is 'one spark' and is indicated by a glowing teardrop next to the bar. You can have up to 3 sparks at higher levels.

Some skills (like Physical Marrow) create Chi. Some use it.

If a skill needs one spark, then you must have at least one spark or you can't use the skill.
  • MiakaX - Archosaur
    MiakaX - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome guide, it's super helpful. Thanks for taking the time to do this :)