TT90 gold sword vs TT90 dual swords

unnimeni
unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Seeker
wich one is better: tt90 gold sword(the one with sac slash on it) OR tt90 dual blades(dragon seekers)?

please give arguments: price,is SS reliable,damage otput...i mention that i PvE more than PvP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    go greenb:chuckle

i'm (not so) slightly biased against bound gear cause you can't resell them.
    plus, at 95 you can get the morai sword which is pretty awesome so you if you want to throw refines/shards to a bound weapon you can do it there; i'm using that at +3 with a p.garnet gem and have to problem solo-ing big room pull with bp (~6k hp)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would recommend the green swords. They are cheaper and you can resell them since you are undoubtedly going to get a better weapon only a few levels later.

On my seeker I went from TT80 to the lunar swords (freeze and seal proc is amazing in vortex), which you can upgrade all the way to g16 when you hit level 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    unnimeni wrote: »
    wich one is better: tt90 gold sword(the one with sac slash on it) OR tt90 dual blades(dragon seekers)?

please give arguments: price,is SS reliable,damage otput...i mention that i PvE more than PvP

Why not get either,
    Imperial sword which gives Vitality +13, Phys. Res. +240 and MP +285.
    Devil blade which gives Revenge, Physical Attack +77 and Dexterity +14.
    Starless black blade which gives provoke, Reduce Physical damage taken +2% and Vitality +15

Clearly they are either free or less expensive than what you look for.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The zerk in tt90 gold obviously makes it better than tt90 dual sword but it's more expensive.

if you got money then go for it, if not might aswell stick with tt90 green and then get the morai sword at lvl 95 which is free and better than tt90 in terms of pve b:laugh
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    If you want to committeh some seriously high dmg, feel like a melee wizzie and have extra coin for TT90 Gold, go for it. It's uberweapon in skilled hands. With +5 refine it's enough good for tanking full lunar pulls at 100. Seen it also do over 40k with vortex on Snakef:cute

And that zerk is somehow reliable, the proc chance is probably over 20%, Kitty would say 30% from long-term experience. Next step being T3 dual swords, rather using TT90 Gold than T2 or morai sword until that 'cause zerkf:fan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)