End game gears and weapons enquiry

weizheng84
weizheng84 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
Hi all, i would like to know which are the end game gears and weapon that you guys will recommen . And where to find the gears and weapons? Can they be manufacture or buy grom anywhere ? And also, for rank 9 gears and weapons, how to get the whole set of it?

Im sorry for asking so many questions at on go... Thanks in advance for the replies... Have a great day ahead... b:laughb:bye
Post edited by weizheng84 on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    r9 third recast is end game gears that we recommend. We also recommend refining them to +12 and inserting JOSD shards.

To get this, deposit about 10000$ to your account. Then go to the cash shop and buy the needed reputation, general summers tokens, and whateevr else is needed for the R9. the dragon orbs and the packs that contain the JOSD. If you are low on luck (likely) and not have enough stones now, deposit some more and buy more packs and open them until you have enough stones.

You're gonna need some stuff also to upgrade your r9, do that before refining and sharding it. If you offer someone ingame a few million coins (you can get coins by selling gold in the AH) he will power level you and probably he will also be happy to guide you to the forges and elders where you need to be to create, refine and shard your equipment. The only problem is the molds you will need for the third casting of your equipment because those are untradable. You will need to be patient and ask in world chat if anyone running warsong wants to sell the drop to you.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once fully r9r3 JoSD +12 stand outside west arch in pk mode asking "what does this button do"

Be sure to have lots of expensive unbound things on your person.

In seriousness, though, the best gear is unquestionably r9r3. For r9 you can find instructions with a simple google search. Then get 9 summerwind tokens using cannies and raps. For the next step you need to actually do some instances since you need badges, which are given as bound drops every time you kill an advanced boss in warsong or lunar.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^ What he said.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • weizheng84
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the reply. Sorry i dont really understand the part refine... Actually what is the use for dragon orbs? And how can the refine thingy wotks for our weapons and armors?
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Refining stuff makes gear more effective. For ornaments, it increases resistance/defense, for weapons, it increases damage, and for armor it increases hp. Generally its economically most effective to refine +7 using mirages/refining aids, and then use orbs after that.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • weizheng84
    edited May 2013
    Hi thanks... Can you please make an example on how to use the orbs or items to refine weapons or armor? Ok example im manufacturing a weapon... I got all the mats and I've made the weapon. Then what is next?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you might want to play the game first and learn where some of the NPCs are >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP should also buy the NW tomes etc. Also, he will have to do NW (OMG HE ACTUALLY HAS TO PLAY) to recast the r9 ring.
    you might want to play the game first and learn where some of the NPCs are >.>

playing is so 2008. cool kids just buy the gear and post screenies.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    playing is so 2008. cool kids just buy the gear and post screenies.
    lmao

im too oldschool! :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you have a credit card without spending limit, then you need no guide...
    If you have a credit card with a spending limit, then pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com
    will be your friend. Find a helpful faction / friend on the server you play on,
    the best advice for this game as with any other is, discover what works for you.
    If you don't have a credit card for this game, research merchanting options
    before you even start playing.