Order lumi/corona

blaufox2411
blaufox2411 Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
Does it matter what order to choose when u get level 95?

I'm a seeker obviously...and dunno which 1 to choose...

So pros/cons would be great :P
Post edited by blaufox2411 on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just a note, you can change orders at any time, although you do lose a little standing in the order you leave. So you can jump through all of the orders eventually.

As I'm not a competent seeker, so I'll just going to drop a link to the Descent: Skills and Information thread and list some facts.

Lumi has the PVE G15 Light Armors and the G15 Pole/Sword/Axes (No Fists / Claws). Not really worth it though, if you NW, TW, or PVP.
    Lumi has your Radiant Sight skill which increases your awareness level by 31 levels so you can see sins/archers in stealth (if you pvp).

And...that's it for Luminance.

Corona has the PVE G15 Arcane Armors and G15 Daggers, Bow. Nothing worth it for Seekers.
    Corona has your Transposition skill, which is only useful in pvp.
    Corona also has your Angels of Justice pet skill, although it's cheap and tradeable, so if you have a friend in Corona and you choose Lumi or Shroud, you could just ask. =P

And lastly, Shroud.

It has the PVE G15 Heavy Armors and G15 Arcane Weapons. Again, the armor's not really worth it if you NW or TW.
    Shroud has the Sacrificial Slash skill. I've never heard an opinion on this yet, so I can't speak for how good it is. It sounds nice though, and the debuff can be QPQ'd. (according to the thread)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you wana go for skill go for Sacrificial Slash - Shroud.

Lumi gives you stealth detect and Corona gives u transportation, both are not as useful compared to sac slash, when it comes to PVP.
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Besides that they offer a benefit like luminance lets you do cube 2 times a day. One of the other lets you do PV twice a day. The third i dont know.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    corona gives nirvy keys

obviously useless
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is what I did. I joined Corona first, picked up the Angels of Justice, then later on the Transposition skill, and, planning to save Luminance for last, hopped over to Shroud. The skill from Shroud, Sacrificial Slash, is totally essential, to any seeker's combo book. It helps me defeat full +12 r9rr people, even with my economical refines, lol. Also, With 5000 prestige, Shroud can also give you an extra token for the exp instance "Phoenix Valley", for the cost of only 15 influence, every day. Phoenix Valley was essentially made for seekers, it's how I got to 103, and how I'll get to 105 when I have some spare time. All you have to do is pull mobs, avoid stuns with Vacuity Powder and Sage Unfetter, and vortex. Easy. Another reason I saved Luminance for last is because I don't think the Radiant Sight skill is really so relevant until level 105, because most good sins are higher. And since Luminance gives CoF directorate letters to allow an extra Cube of Fate run a day, I don't plan to farm cube for a g16 cube necklace until my other gears are finished.

And call me old fashioned, but I think the Morai armors and weapon aren't exactly essential, not because they are awful, but they are designed solely for PvE, and not for PvP, which is arguable one of the finer points of the game (not to diss PvE, love it all), so that's kind of lame. And honestly, you could probably farm g16 Nirvana faster, with little trouble when you get to level 100, with the way NW is going. So TT90 will be fine until you're 100.

Also, as an added tip, after a certain update a while back, each order can give you a badge to help you gain prestige quicker. There are three levels of the badge for each order. Each badge level is more effective. Basically, the higher the badge level you choose for the order, the quicker you gain prestige. BUT, here is the catch: You can only choose three badges, one for each order, which means only one level of badge for each order. I chose the "Mid Level" badge for Corona for adequate progress, the the "High Level" badge for Shroud, so I could get Sacrificial Slash quickly and also get the 5000 prestige for Phoenix Valley tokens as soon as possible. And I'm leaving the "Low level" level badge for Luminance, since Radiant Sight isn't essential and you can get the same effect from a Revelation Potion.

Sorry for so much text lol, I'd just like you to be fully informed =)

corona gives nirvy keys

obviously useless
    Corona gives Nirvana Talismans, used for Caster Nirvana, not the keys used to open. Although they are still useless now that Nirvana is dead. I just like straight facts, after all, clarity is key. xD