G16 Gears-Question

freakiie1
freakiie1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Hey all. I have a really simple question that I can't find an answer to...

What level craft skills do I need to make g16 nirvy gears? If I go the TT route to get them, are they tradeable once crafted, and when g16 gears are equipped do they bind?
Post edited by freakiie1 on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you craft with bound gears, it will stay bound. Same goes for "Binds on equip".

G16 doesn't require any manufacturing skills itself. Just the mold and the badges and the required gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You will need level 7 crafting skill to make the TT99 gear and level 6 crafting to make the G13/G15 upgrades at the nirvana forges.

Once you have the grade 15 gear, no crafting skill is required to recast it to grade 16 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mortseek - Raging Tide
    Mortseek - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can Bound gear be passed through account stash to Toon with level 6-7 tailor and back or do I need level 6-7 on all Toons
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes, the bound gear can be stashed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheForsachen - Raging Tide
    TheForsachen - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi does ani1 from Raising tide have in bag a t3 dagger mold i wana buy if ani1 can let me know mi dager isnt bound and if its a good price its splendid:Dmi user is UndeadSin send a email.TY
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    freakiie1 wrote: »
    Hey all. I have a really simple question that I can't find an answer to...

What level craft skills do I need to make g16 nirvy gears? If I go the TT route to get them, are they tradeable once crafted, and when g16 gears are equipped do they bind?

As far as i understand it:

If they have not yet been equiped before upgrading, you should still be able to trade them. Thus, it is possible to have another character create TT equipment for you even on different accounts. Just make sure it has never been equiped.

The G16s made trough nirvana do not bind on equip.
    The G16s made trough TT do bind on equip. And if they had been equiped already before upgrading, they remain bound.