Seeker attributes

Options
Teucer_Tyigr - Harshlands
Teucer_Tyigr - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
anyone have any idea on how to properly distribute points when leveling up?
so far as a seeker, i thik its str 1+, i don't know about the rest
Post edited by Teucer_Tyigr - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    From what I've read most people seem to be going for the BM sword build which is 5 STR 3 DEX 2 VIT per 2 levels. That's what I've tried and it's worked ok so far, but then again I'm not exactly very far in. You could trade some of that VIT for DEX or STR if you wanted a more damage-oriented class. As an idea of where you might want to be, the Supply Stash sword at level 20 is something like 40 STR and 33 DEX iirc
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I looked at the skills and it does seem like you will need to put points in for magic for some of the attacks.
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my guess would be the standard BM sword build, but instead of vit, maybe magic.
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1 Str 4 Mag every level....

^^pro build.
  • Cantor - Raging Tide
    Cantor - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my guess would be the standard BM sword build, but instead of vit, maybe magic.

Maybe 2STR, 1.5DEX, 1.5MAG per level?

That would be:
    4STR, 3DEX, 3MAG per 2 levels,
    or:
    - even levels 2STR, 3DEX,
    - odd levels 2STR, 3MAG, (or maybe 3STR, 2 MAG?)

I didn't try it, I still have problems with download, so don't listen to me yet.

EDIT: I wrote this before saw Aurora's comment.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Before people jump into a build containing MAG, keep in mind that all the skills deal damage based on your physical attack. So unless you are really desperate for more MP / MP regen, I wouldn't recommend adding MAG.
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Before people jump into a build containing MAG, keep in mind that all the skills deal damage based on your physical attack. So unless you are really desperate for more MP / MP regen, I wouldn't recommend adding MAG.

Shhhhh....
  • Black_Citty - Dreamweaver
    Black_Citty - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2 Str 2 Vit 1 Dex...
  • AegisGray - Heavens Tear
    AegisGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Being my first Melee class I've made several mistakes.
    Example: Choosing the Arcane armor instead of the Heavy armor from quest rewards. . . >_-;

Anyway in the spirit of -not- paying attention I placed 5 points into Magic. Cant say weather it will kill me later down the road but I figured its a fairly easy fix if it becomes a problem.

Dont beat yourself up if you feel you've made a slight error. It can always be ajusted.
    Finding Solutions to many of your problems starts by looking in the mirror and accepting a small measure of responsibility
  • Geoder - Dreamweaver
    Geoder - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You don't need magic just practice apotechary and you are good to go for using skills as for attributes I sort of came up with these (those repeat every 3 levels) >>>1st str +2, dex +1, vit +2; 2nd same as 1st; 3rd str +2, dex +2, vit+1! Those should be good!
  • sweetlipz
    sweetlipz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:victory
  • gelgamesh
    gelgamesh Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    anyone have any idea on how to properly distribute points when leveling up?
    so far as a seeker, i thik its str 1+, i don't know about the rest

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Seeker_Common_Stat_Builds

this tells you all you wont to know on how to build a Seeker :)
  • ergosphere
    ergosphere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    7 strength 3 dex every 2 levels stopping at whatever dex your endgame weapon requires.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I thought this thread was dead. oh yeah it is. necro!

+1

Who am i kidding, i doubt GMs come to the seeker sub forums anyway QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • HopeStar - Raging Tide
    HopeStar - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    6 Str and 4 Dex per 2 levels: HA/LA, kinda squishy with decent accuracy and crit and high damage.
    5 Str and 5 Dex per 2 levels: HA/LA, kinda squishy with high accuracy and crit.
    5 Str, 4 Dex, and 1 Vit per 2 levels: HA/LA, less squishy with good crit and high accuracy.
    5 Str, 3 Dex, and 2 Vit per 2 levels: HA/LA, good HP, OK crit, good accuracy.
    4 Str, 4 Dex, and 2 Vit per 2 levels: Light Armor only, good HP, good crit, high accuracy.
    4 Str, 5 Dex, and 1 Vit per 2 levels: Light Armor only, decent HP, great crit, great accuracy.
    4 Str and 6 Dex per 2 levels: Light Armor only, very squishy, low HP, even greater crit, awesome accuracy

Taked from pwi wiki. http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Seeker_Common_Stat_Builds
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    6 Str and 4 Dex per 2 levels: HA/LA, kinda squishy with decent accuracy and crit and high damage.
    5 Str and 5 Dex per 2 levels: HA/LA, kinda squishy with high accuracy and crit.
    5 Str, 4 Dex, and 1 Vit per 2 levels: HA/LA, less squishy with good crit and high accuracy.
    5 Str, 3 Dex, and 2 Vit per 2 levels: HA/LA, good HP, OK crit, good accuracy.
    4 Str, 4 Dex, and 2 Vit per 2 levels: Light Armor only, good HP, good crit, high accuracy.
    4 Str, 5 Dex, and 1 Vit per 2 levels: Light Armor only, decent HP, great crit, great accuracy.
    4 Str and 6 Dex per 2 levels: Light Armor only, very squishy, low HP, even greater crit, awesome accuracy

Taked from pwi wiki.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

HopeStar - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 1 year 7 months 28 days 21 hours 48 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• HopeStar - Raging Tide
    HopeStar - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

HopeStar - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 1 year 7 months 28 days 21 hours 48 minutes old.

And so? xD