Seeker vs Seeker

Options
o0tema0o
o0tema0o Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Seeker
Hii all b:pleased

when it's about pvp with a seeker its not all that complicated
void step-edged blur-unfetter-blade affinity and gemini slash or whatever other combos with heartseeker and ion spike would do good enough for most classes b:victory

but i consider myself pretty fail since i still can't figure out the right combo to kill a seeker b:infuriated
well its mostly due to lack of seeker in pvp, i almost never see seekers unless i'm in bigroom.

well yea, I'd love it if you'd share your awesome experience b:laugh

thank you~b:thanks
Post edited by o0tema0o on

Comments

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    o0tema0o wrote: »
    Hii all b:pleased

when it's about pvp with a seeker its not all that complicated
    void step-edged blur-unfetter-blade affinity and gemini slash or whatever other combos with heartseeker and ion spike would do good enough for most classes b:victory

but i consider myself pretty fail since i still can't figure out the right combo to kill a seeker b:infuriated
    well its mostly due to lack of seeker in pvp, i almost never see seekers unless i'm in bigroom.

well yea, I'd love it if you'd share your awesome experience b:laugh

thank you~b:thanks

This is like asking a fight between barb v barb and asking who would win and how to fight.

Note: All this is ofc, if both seekers are equally skilled players.
    Most of it is luck, then gear then skill. Lemme explain.

Luck = whoever gets the most zerks and crits and zerk crits has great advantage over someone who gets unlucky and doesn't get any of those during a fight.
    Gear = A r9r2 will easily have a great advantage over a regular r9.
    Skill = the level of the skills does matter because the sage/demon version are quite powerful and some sage skills are better while some demons are better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    first zerkcrit wins
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    not all seekers have r9. seeker vs seeker with both g16 gear is all about timing and it typically goes on for a really long time.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wait for other seeker to sac slash qpq

qpq back

?

IDK how well this would work tho...
    Channels

• soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The one with Heart of Steel wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wait for other seeker to sac slash qpq

qpq back

?

IDK how well this would work tho...

thts y a good seeker never uses sac slash against another seeker doing 1 v 1.
    There's no point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What if you voidstep before QPQ seal ends, and follow up with immediate Edged Blur + metal spam with blade affinity and use Occult Ice after stun ends?
    Channels

• Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What if you voidstep before QPQ seal ends, and follow up with immediate Edged Blur + metal spam with blade affinity and use Occult Ice after stun ends?

u forgot to check the limit of 399 chi
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    u forgot to check the limit of 399 chi

Lol yes
    And also, at endgame gears a seeker can't kill another seeker with that combo. Heck even a r9r2 seeker couldn't kill my r9 seeker even tho I just stood still for 15 minutes without me ever fighting back. Then he finally got a zerk crit and my low hp at the time was too low for tht and I died..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    first zerkcrit wins
    i think this sums it up the best...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If the other seeker has the same playstyle as me, it ends up as who can land voidstep first.
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If the other seeker has the same playstyle as me, it ends up as who can land voidstep first.
    yea but good seekers would have badge of courage to break the stun or ad so if you decided to edgeblur u may not kill them in the seconds that they are stuned, they can simply run away after absolute domain wears out. Or they might even have heart of steel(edgeblur and all metal attacks do 0 damage for 7seconds.) after you just wasted ur voidstep/edgeblur on them they can easily use the same on u leaving you helpless or if you have those genie skills, do the same thing back...with both seekers playing to their max capability like hax said...it comes down to luck, skill, gear.
    Another important factor i'll add is duration...the longer the battle drags the more likely someone starts to drag and open for a set up combo.
    Here is an example of a similar situation:

Last time i 1vs1 a seeker, the seeker was far outgeared and one of the better seekers in our server. She was full r9.3 with higher refines. I was r9.3 armor, low refines and g16/r8 (24defense level) weapons. Pretty much if i wanted to stay alive vs. this seeker i had to keep my r8 weapon on at all times till i was about to land a combo/ultimate attack then i would switch to my g16 swords. After sometime i ended up setting the seeker up by using sacrificial slash+qpq. The seeker did what any seeker would do, qpq it back to me, but before he could do that i had evil ward (immune to debuff) on my genie and blade affinity (50% chance to evade debuff) on so when he did send the debuffs back at me i was immune and they stayed on him, i then simply voidstep and edgeblur+ocult ice and the seeker was dead. (i still had the sac slash attack level bonus while she still had the debuff, this helped edgeblur kill fast)