Apoth high lvl pots? What is needed ?

XLeeu - Heavens Tear
XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Hi guys and gals

I wonder if any-one could be so kind as to assist me in the following.

I would like to make some Apoth items, unfortunately the items i want to make can only be done if you are part of a Faction that owns a specific land.

That part is understandable. HOWEVER :

Does any-one have a list of WHAT items can be made and WHICH herbs are required?

Example : The pot that gives you 2 sparks and not just 1.5 etc

I did search for it but, either my searches are **** or there is no such list(yet) - There is a list that only shows you up to lvl 6 apoth but that any-one can make. I need the NICE stuff/

Any-one willing to point me in the right direction please ? Or maybe post a link to the site / thread?

Thank you

xLeeu
I eat you last
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
Post edited by XLeeu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Humble appologies - I found it - Not in this forum though, but on different website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I know you said you found it, but if you hadn't I would have posted this for you and slash or would like to put it here for people to reference should they access this thread wondering the same thing, so here :D! http://calcs.ucoz.com/apoth/elixirs.html
    Erm and an actual clicky link to there.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    OMG THANX Veneir !!!

The one you gave is even better than the one i found !!!! TY TY TY TY TY b:laughb:pleasedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]