@Vicious

Comments

• Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Haven't you heard? Vicious accepts only trannies. b:victory

No wonder they have been #1 for so long! It all makes sense now. Tranny Power b:cute
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Vicious must go down. They must fight to keep their glory not get it by making brothers fight brothers. ZOO and QQme are brother factions. Our powers should join vs the common enemy.
    Pan Gu bless RT.b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OH hey Spell, great way of organizing QQme, Zoo, and Damnation on ganking Vicious this weekend. I think your vision of getting us off the map will soon be realized.

Oh wait......

Never mind......
    edited December 2012
    OH hey Spell, great way of organizing QQme, Zoo, and Damnation on ganking Vicious this weekend. I think your vision of getting us off the map will soon be realized.

Oh wait......

Never mind......

Zarkin, I am not affiliated to the leadership on any of the factions you named above. I just pray out loud for Pan Gu to hear me and intervene. He took out the wraiths once, he can take out vicious too.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Vicious doesn't need to go down! :D We have ponies.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wait what avatar?b:question

the "1up 1up 1up 1up..." one on Vici site xD hehe, I noticed while back we have the same taste in... ummm... gaming? b:laugh

first of all... i love my psys.... yes more than 1 you missed alot.

second, i love my bm..... and those with B_ _ _ but val and tia both have nothing so i cant love them.

anyway you need to come on more often i never see you anymore aasi. was wondering where you went D; happy bday to the great vicious nation!!!

I was talking about Revalens psy xD
    you keep lvling char its redic Rev X_X
    ps. mosquito bites dont count? hmm.. some1 will be disappointed *cough*

lol, all of you still here :D

having fun?

aasi, u forgot to mention 1 step in vicious history.. still butthurt? b:cute

lol, I know who you are.
    You are that RT most renowned stalker. sup?
    you still not playing but rather stalking forums?

having fun?

mirko, u forgot to mention last step in your PWI history... still buthurt? b:cute

xD

Lololol vicious. Check official rankings boys...

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking/guild?ranking=wins&class=all&server=all

HahAha

LOL, Spell bby, time for maths lesson... again. So roughly:

50/74 1h+ wins VS big factions (aka QQme - supposedly strongest faction ever to populate RT according to QQmes own Enmuuu, QQman, Dancing_QQ, QQmmSpellArchMageCastro and so on..) and its offspring factions after its expected meltdown
    is still better then
    50/113 1h+ TW you ever had.

to put it simply, roiling small facs back in the day just to get more land income thus gaining victory count is one thing. Boosting your epeen over it is another aka lame.
    its so cool to brake it down like this to some1 like yourself. Quality beats quantity 99% of the times bra' - remember the fist time ever we had a 1on1:
    full 80 QQme attacking vs 60ish Vicious defending DWport, you lost that one bra. LOST, get it? ;)
    hence the beginning of the end of your precise little QQmu...

-Did you guys give us a decent fight - of course.
    -Would we like to have it again - absolutely.
    -Chances of QQme being the one giving us a good fight again - highly unlikely.
    -Would I personalty like that to happen - make it my Christmas gift pl0x.

Wtb vicoius their own forum

oh hai der.. sup?
    we have a paypal donation app on our web page. Visit it today and make your donations there. TY in advance.
    Cuddle the ponies!

QQme was for 2 years the bad guy. Now ur on top. Be men.

ponnys and trannis are better... or so I hear.

Vicious must go down. They must fight to keep their glory not get it by making brothers fight brothers. ZOO and QQme are brother factions. Our powers should join vs the common enemy.
    Pan Gu bless RT.

So Zoo leadership left QQme 'coz of brotherly love? Oh my... how foolish of me to think otherwise.
    Vicious doesn't need to go down! :D We have ponies.

haha, indeed we do :D
    VICIOUS

take care people, until my next visit around thees forums I wish you all some great gaming experience playing PWI. Have fun.

-aasi b:cute
    edited December 2012
    QQme will purge the wraiths from your Vicious souls helped by PanGu. Stay tunned assimar.
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    omg Aasi ur so sweet <3 , and happy bday vicious , i love u all <3 , ty for all the help, all the chat , the perv chat.. the fights with some of u ,and for be there ALWAYS.

Vicious is the best faction ever, with the best crazy perv cute members, b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    omg Aasi ur so sweet <3 , and happy bday vicious , i love u all <3 , ty for all the help, all the chat , the perv chat.. the fights with some of u ,and for be there ALWAYS.

Vicious is the best faction ever, with the best crazy perv cute members, b:cute

Does that mean you don't hate me? What did I do wrong to deserve this madness?! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Pan Gu bless RT.b:chuckle

My brother from other faction mother is Moe. That is all.

MOE! Lets make babies! You, me and Impatiens! I start over here, you go over there, and Impatiens can go through the middle!!!!
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
    edited December 2012
    Oh boy oh boy! I sense bromance here. Will i see vicious above ur head azunai in 2 weeks?

U will not be the first one lured in vicious cave like that ijs...
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh boy oh boy! I sense bromance here. Will i see vicious above ur head azunai in 2 weeks?

U will not be the first one lured in vicious cave like that ijs...

Mehbeh... but! Kali and Teddy just hate me too much. DS too. Elvenne can't stand my name and Aries likes to plume shot me to death. The only person who would vouch for me would be Bhavyy. Skai, Zarkin, krekas, Moe, yatza, Riougy, Revenge, TrueTank, Vanaley, Trii, Sploush, Arvandor, boogie, vilead, Isabo, Vyt, carlito, Zav, Papi, Lucretiax, Krokodilka, Ubique, GUNNZ and ofc Nuff would vote insta NO on my app. And this just naming some out of memory!!!

Obviously, if I'm thinking leaving Zoo, I coul try and app to Kukumu! What you say Spell?

NOTE: please please vici peeps... do not go on the *who is this guy and why is my name on his post?* ok? b:cry
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
    edited December 2012
    I say QQme is great place for u if u wanna fight Vicious. But then again so is zoo and damnation. It is up to you if u wa nt to jump in the winning boat or if u wanna be the underdog. I am sure u will have fun wherever u go. QQme is alo different than what we had under my lead.b:pleased
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    My brother from other faction mother is Moe. That is all.

MOE! Lets make babies! You, me and Impatiens! I start over here, you go over there, and Impatiens can go through the middle!!!!

Lets go baby, you and me gonna get busy all night. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Mehbeh... but! Kali and Teddy just hate me too much. DS too. Elvenne can't stand my name and Aries likes to plume shot me to death. The only person who would vouch for me would be Bhavyy. Skai, Zarkin, krekas, Moe, yatza, Riougy, Revenge, TrueTank, Vanaley, Trii, Sploush, Arvandor, boogie, vilead, Isabo, Vyt, carlito, Zav, Papi, Lucretiax, Krokodilka, Ubique, GUNNZ and ofc Nuff would vote insta NO on my app. And this just naming some out of memory!!!

Obviously, if I'm thinking leaving Zoo, I coul try and app to Kukumu! What you say Spell?

NOTE: please please vici peeps... do not go on the *who is this guy and why is my name on his post?* ok? b:cry
    Why wud I vote no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
    edited December 2012
    RIP vicious.b:chuckleb:thanks
  • armando72
    armando72 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    -ask filg if she still likes wine *cough*
    b:embarrass
    Happy Birthday Vicious b:kiss
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    I say QQme is great place for u if u wanna fight Vicious.

QQme is so 2010.

RIP vicious.

"rip vicious" as in "RIP you apart by vicious"?
    armando72 wrote: »
    -ask filg if she still likes wine *cough*
    b:embarrass
    Happy Birthday Vicious b:kiss

b:laughb:dirtyb:kiss
    edited December 2012

QQme is so 2010.

"rip vicious" as in "RIP you apart by vicious"?

b:laughb:dirtyb:kiss

What are u talking about? QQme had 97 on for vicious tw this week. We were ready to give vicu a good fight.
    Instead vicu prefered to go for the small factions and have easy tws than tank QQme. Vicu showed clearly the dont give a nickle about good tw. They only care about keeping landcount and humiliating others by spawnkilling them. Vicu deserves their fate.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hmmm i don't think i see a post:

Ask Vicious members why we like to Gank so much....

that is weird....or did i miss it?
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Poor Hesoka always lost and making no sense :3
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Poor Hesoka always lost and making no sense :3

true am lost what am i doing here D:
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    What are u talking about? QQme had 97 on for vicious tw this week. We were ready to give vicu a good fight.
    Instead vicu prefered to go for the small factions and have easy tws than tank QQme. Vicu showed clearly the dont give a nickle about good tw. They only care about keeping landcount and humiliating others by spawnkilling them. Vicu deserves their fate.

I'll say here something you know and act dumb anyways, but I'll say it for the sake of people you try to indoctrinate by your post.

Once upon a time (somewhere in 2010) there was QQme - a faction that only care about keeping landcount acting all high and mighty and humiliating others by trashtalking and spawnkilling.

Then came Vicious - a faction that demolished QQme and taught them some manners.

QQme is buthurt ever since and certain people in there try to make Vicious look bad on forums and ingame by all means necessary.

Vicious plays along knowing that this will make a critical mass of players motivated to engage Vicious in a TW fight - which is something Vicious ppl likes more then anything.

Future is uncertain except one constant: QQme will never be a factor faction until Vicis say so, no mater how hard you spell cast Spell. I feel sorry for any soul out there you managed to convince otherwise. QQme showed us all how much they cared about RT community when they were on top. It had a bad stink to it and we didnt wanna eat it.

Most important of it all: You implied here that QQme is somehow better then those other 3 factions (Valk, Damnation, Zoo). You are greatly mistaken Spell.
    Most boring TW of that week would be QQme one (with all your 97 signups).
    Why?
    You will c why soon enough.

Public announcement:
    VICIOUS faction welcomes ganks. It is part of the game and we like to play it.
    VICIOUS faction does NOT welcome trashtalking and will respond on it how they c fit.

also, Vicious is recruiting at this time. People interested can app on viciouspwi.com

TY
    -aasi
    edited December 2012
    Vicious does no trashtalk...lol what a joke. Ur obviously inactive and have no contact with the pulse of the game. Maybe u shoud watch boogie'a videos. I see u trashtalking on video on normal chat but its ok to be hypocrite in a video game. I forgive u.

Vicious is all QQme was in the past and more. The reality is vicu is hated on RT and u cant put it on my behalf.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Vicious does no trashtalk...lol what a joke. Ur obviously inactive and have no contact with the pulse of the game. Maybe u shoud watch boogie'a videos. I see u trashtalking on video on normal chat but its ok to be hypocrite in a video game. I forgive u.

Vicious is all QQme was in the past and more. The reality is vicu is hated on RT and u cant put it on my behalf.
    I'll say here something you know and act dumb anyways, but I'll say it for the sake of people you try to indoctrinate by your post.

Once upon a time (somewhere in 2010) there was QQme - a faction that only care about keeping landcount acting all high and mighty and humiliating others by trashtalking and spawnkilling.

Then came Vicious - a faction that demolished QQme and taught them some manners.

QQme is buthurt ever since and certain people in there try to make Vicious look bad on forums and ingame by all means necessary.

Vicious plays along knowing that this will make a critical mass of players motivated to engage Vicious in a TW fight - which is something Vicious ppl likes more then anything.

Future is uncertain except one constant: QQme will never be a factor faction until Vicis say so, no mater how hard you spell cast Spell. I feel sorry for any soul out there you managed to convince otherwise. QQme showed us all how much they cared about RT community when they were on top. It had a bad stink to it and we didnt wanna eat it.

Most important of it all: You implied here that QQme is somehow better then those other 3 factions (Valk, Damnation, Zoo). You are greatly mistaken Spell.
    Most boring TW of that week would be QQme one (with all your 97 signups).
    Why?
    You will c why soon enough.

Public announcement:
    VICIOUS faction does NOT welcome trashtalking and will respond on it how they c fit.

also, Vicious is recruiting at this time. People interested can app on viciouspwi.com

TY
    -aasi

Also, dont forget, we r EVIL! b:shocked
    edited December 2012
    This post was here before...make a new one dont be lazy. U sound like a broken record.

Ur funny...so like qqme use to trashtalk and spawnkill but vicu came and tought qqme manners.

Now vicu trashtalked and spawnkilled for 30min on video other factions... and tell me...how is vicious now any different about what qqme was in the past?

Tell me how can u taq qqme now with qqme from 2 years ago when 90% of the old qqme members are not in qqme anymore. They quited or moved to other factions.

Hell...vicu now has more old qqmers that qqme has left.

Why you guys hit all members from qmee that joined in the last 19months when qqme was the underdog and vicu bullied everyone arond?
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    This post was here before...make a new one dont be lazy. U sound like a broken record.

What is exactly new about your posts?
    "Spell hates Vicious; QQ why dont more ppl hate Vicious with Spell;"

Ur funny...so like qqme use to trashtalk and spawnkill but vicu came and tought qqme manners.

Indeed. I was there for curriculum preparations.

Now vicu trashtalked and spawnkilled for 30min on video other factions... and tell me...how is vicious now any different about what qqme was in the past?
    I'll say here something you know and act dumb anyways

Vicious demolished QQme

QQme is buthurt and try to make Vicious look bad

Vicious plays along

Public announcement:

TY
    -aasi

Tell me how can u taq qqme now with qqme from 2 years ago when 90% of the old qqme members are not in qqme anymore. They quited or moved to other factions.

1st - people like you, Man, Enemuuu.... r still there - need I say more?

2nd - 90% of people left? A true quality of a wonderful faction to be part of.
    How does that make you look good?

*facepalm* Spell, come on, at lest try to think before you write something like this. -.-
    You guys already harmed QQme enough as it is...

Hell...vicu now has more old qqmers that qqme has left.

Idk might be, if what you telling me is true then every faction out there has more ex QQme then you...
    real issue is that people responsible for QQmes bad rep are still there. So I fail to c your point.

Why you guys hit all members from qmee that joined in the last 19months when qqme was the underdog and vicu bullied everyone arond?

Another one of your fairytale. Nothing more.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Ya'll need some of Elvenne's famous white stuff! b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012

What is exactly new about your posts?
    "Spell hates Vicious; QQ why dont more ppl hate Vicious with Spell;"

Indeed. I was there for curriculum preparations.

1st - people like you, Man, Enemuuu.... r still there - need I say more?

2nd - 90% of people left? A true quality of a wonderful faction to be part of.
    How does that make you look good?

*facepalm* Spell, come on, at lest try to think before you write something like this. -.-
    You guys already harmed QQme enough as it is...

Idk might be, if what you telling me is true then every faction out there has more ex QQme then you...
    real issue is that people responsible for QQmes bad rep are still there. So I fail to c your point.

Another one of your fairytale. Nothing more.

Sometimes i think u just dont understand english. U accuse qqme of stuff that qqme did 2 years ago when qqme was on top. I just told u 90% of those people are not in faction anymore. Now vicious does what qqme use to do in the past. Trashtalk in pk, spawnpoint kilings, dominating RT.

Yet ur hate for me, man and enemy blinds you.

I tried with others to rally the factions or RT vs vicious. Sadly you guys pissed on my efforts
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Spawn killing lol. If your top faction you must spawn kill is a load of ****. Most factions have spawn killed even if they are not Vici and have done so recently where they are dominating or trying to win a fight. TW is for the win or lose. And to win against opponents spawn killing is a method. Find some other excuse please that one is just weak.