Most influential/inspirational RT player according to you

Comments

• Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Vicious is not the top faction now because their uncanny ability to OWN tw, it is the top faction because of the inability of the other factions to unite, do join efforts in attacking and taking land from Vicious.

Well it's a little bit of both. Your right with factions not being about to unite to attack Vici and that is mostly because those factions just hate each other more than they hate Vici. When Vici came to rise there was a lot more hate towards QQme compared towards the hate for Vici. Vici have a strong core of members that holds them together, they have experienced players with great gear and most of them have played together for a very long time. Levi, QQme, Zoo, Damnation, and Valk are just way to divided, there aren't a lot of OP/Experienced players just walking around looking for a faction anymore. But that said they show up every week and all we can blame is ourselves for not being able to out play them. If we gank them there is no guarantee that they will get weaker, it could even make them stronger. I think the only way that Vici will fall from it's dominating position is the creation of a super faction with new members putting their ego and differences behind them in the common cause to start a new era. b:shocked. (Now wouldn't that be fun to see, however chances probably less then 1% xD) We can call it Avengers lolol
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well it's a little bit of both. Your right with factions not being about to unite to attack Vici and that is mostly because those factions just hate each other more than they hate Vici. When Vici came to rise there was a lot more hate towards QQme compared towards the hate for Vici. Vici have a strong core of members that holds them together, they have experienced players with great gear and most of them have played together for a very long time. Levi, QQme, Zoo, Damnation, and Valk are just way to divided, there aren't a lot of OP/Experienced players just walking around looking for a faction anymore. But that said they show up every week and all we can blame is ourselves for not being able to out play them. If we gank them there is no guarantee that they will get weaker, it could even make them stronger. I think the only way that Vici will fall from it's dominating position is the creation of a super faction with new members putting their ego and differences behind them in the common cause to start a new era. b:shocked. (Now wouldn't that be fun to see, however chances probably less then 1% xD) We can call it Avengers lolol

So, Who's the Loki of Vicious?
    I nominate Teddy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    So, Who's the Loki of Vicious?
    I nominate Teddy

Elvenne ofc b:laugh
    --Winston Churchill
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would totaly join the Avengers if I could be Iron Man.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    because of the inability of the other factions to unite...

Fuzzy would like to welcome Spell to the entire history of every server.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Plus Vicious has ponies! Who can hate a faction that has ponies? b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Plus Vicious has ponies! Who can hate a faction that has ponies? b:cute

A brony on a ponny! Smth is wrong with that image. b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Elvenne ofc b:laugh

b:surrender lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:surrender lol

Elvenne is more like Smeagol always calling SC "my precious" b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I vote Tony for most inspirational..

i heard he influenced some bms to go Sage b:cute
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    SamVOne/deant/latcho
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I gotta agree with nuff in that although not intentionally Mr Spell_Caster is definitely the most if not one of the most influential people on the server. Man is also probably up there.

For me my wife is my inspiration b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bhavyyyyyy!!!! You made me look bad right........

For me my wife is my inspiration b:cute

...there.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bhavyyyyyy!!!! You made me look bad right........

...there.

Ikr and here I came and said I liked Greymarks hairy chest and now its all ruined. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OMG, How did we all forget the Bellefleurs... Obviously easily the most influential player of all time.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Idk from my perspective VIcoius is like the smelly bullies on the playground no one wants to play with.

Win or lose they act ugly and talk trash (at least in the past) So no one wants to play with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Idk from my perspective VIcoius is like the smelly bullies on the playground no one wants to play with.

Win or lose they act ugly and talk trash (at least in the past) So no one wants to play with them.

Idk from my perspective Vicious is like the good lookin popular kid that arrived and beat up the annoyin fat kid that used to bully everyone and talk smack (QQmu), now we are all friends nobody wants to join in with the old bully kids games anymore.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Idk from my perspective Vicious is like the good lookin popular kid that arrived and beat up the annoyin fat kid that used to bully everyone and talk smack (QQmu), now we are all friends nobody wants to join in with the old bully kids games anymore.....

ikr Vicious is hawt b:dirty
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I'd tap that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ok, taking this away from the normal RT postings by TW faction members, and will say the most influential people in the game to me are:

Cyranise
    Exila
    Armagechu
    Raxxion
    Solariess
    tank_king
    DudeSeriusly
    Urieyl
    _Sativa_
    Pretty_Pixie

All of the above mentioned, have helped make this game very enjoyable, and each have helped me along the way, on various characters. In game they are all exemplary, and some have even become real life friends, even if miles of road, or oceans apart.

I would also like to mention, any other gamer, that helps anyone, including me, free time permitting. Those that take the time to answer valid questions, with honest answers, don't take the game so seriously, who understand that it is just a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Anyone remember Daravon? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Ok, taking this away from the normal RT postings by TW faction members, and will say the most influential people in the game to me are:

Cyranise
    Exila
    Armagechu
    Raxxion
    Solariess
    tank_king
    DudeSeriusly
    Urieyl
    _Sativa_
    Pretty_Pixie

All of the above mentioned, have helped make this game very enjoyable, and each have helped me along the way, on various characters. In game they are all exemplary, and some have even become real life friends, even if miles of road, or oceans apart.

I would also like to mention, any other gamer, that helps anyone, including me, free time permitting. Those that take the time to answer valid questions, with honest answers, don't take the game so seriously, who understand that it is just a game.

'Most influential player' not everyone you've played with in the past b:scorn
    --Winston Churchill
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012

100 posts. Omg ur officially a vicious troll.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Then you're 14 Vicious trolls Spell! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Well, in that case, those I mentioned by name. I wouldn't pick one over the other, because each one, has been influential, and each one I would do anything for, if asked. They are all stand up people, and worthy of mention. To name just one, would be an injustice to the people they are behind the screen. None, in my opinion, and my experiences with them, have ever belittled another, never looked down on another player, have always been helpful, and have helped my game experience and knowledge, and they are people I would consider friends. So say what you will, I respect opinions, even if they differ from my own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Anyone remember Daravon? b:chuckle

I do... Daravon was lead of Eternity, my very first faction I joined... I think I was like, um... 30, if that? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I do... Daravon was lead of Eternity, my very first faction I joined... I think I was like, um... 30, if that? b:chuckle

lolwut we were in the same faction. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd tap that.

People keep tapping Vicious but no one has decided to settle down and commit...b:sad

IF YOU LIKE IT PUT A RING ON IT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was going to put a ring on it, then I realized why buy the cow when the milk is free.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lolwut we were in the same faction. b:shocked

scared yet? b:sin b:chuckle

That was back in 2010 from like march till like, i think about april, may, june?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]