G13/15/16 ??

elearza
elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Assassin
Hi @ all ,

im very confused at the moment ;)
i just checked some threads and ecatomb, but there always the same questions:

I read something about G 13, 15 , 16 Lunar , Nirvana and R9 daggers.

Someone can explain me wich ones they are and how you can get them ?

so i know thhe G16 is netherwold guidance , but on ecatomb there are two of them ;)

and wich daggers you need to make them ... ?

Im so confues of these G.., TT, Lunar, Nirvana , R9 daggers ;)

Can someone pls show me what are these daggers , and what daggers you need before to make them !!

Thank you !! ( and sry if there was such a thread before..i haven't found anything about it ..)b:bye
Post edited by elearza on

Comments

• y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • elearza
    edited December 2012
    yes, i know this page .
    but if you take for example this page :
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34779
    there are 3 recipes to craft it .

the second recipe need a netherworld guidance to craft a netherworld guidance ...?????i dont understand it .

the first one need some mats a mold dn the Dark Death Thorn .These i understand.

--> so you need a Barrier Thorn: gutbracker+Rapture Chrystals-->Barrier Thon: Nirvana+ Rapture Chrystals--> Dark Death Thorn+ Basic Badge+Essence of Offense+Mold: Netherworld guidance=Netherworld Guidance ?

or the other way with the orange netherworld guidance

whats the difference betweens this two ways ?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    right.

if you need an item + ingredients (7 raptures, or 20 basic badge + 1 offense essence) to make the same item, that is the recipie to re-roll the stats on that item.

the g16 dagger can be made with either the TT g15 or the Lunar g15
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elearza
    edited December 2012
    ahhh okay thx ;)

So the gutbracker is TT and the Netherworld guidance is lunar ?or GB=Lunar and NW= TT ?

but in both ways ill need the mold ..?.
    where will i get it ? Or can it also be crafted ?
  • y4kuzi
    edited December 2012
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    It's all in there. Do a little research, it's really not that hard.
  • xxazraelexx
    xxazraelexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    No, sry , its not in threre.
    theres a description of the mold, but no answer where youll get it.

Please show me....i cant find it .
  • y4kuzi
    edited December 2012
    No, sry , its not in threre.
    theres a description of the mold, but no answer where youll get it.

Please show me....i cant find it .

Barrier Thorn - Gutbreaker - http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26051
    Scroll down to see the required mats and souledge.

Netherworld Guidance - http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26054
    Again scroll down to see the recipe.
    Recipe: N/A武神16品匕首配方
    Rapture Crystal (150)
    ☆Unconsciousness - Nirvana
    Probability to create: 100.00%

Lunar Weaponry
    World: 676 169 (24)
    Lunar Weaponry
    World: 114
    For ☆Unconsciousness - Nirvana (which is required to make Netherworld Guidance) you do the same.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The progression of gear is either a tt99 base (Gutbreaker) or a Lunar base (Unconsciousness), you then forge it at the Nirvana forges into G13. If you started with TT base you will have the G13 Dagger-Barrier Thorns. If you started with the Lunar base you will have the G13 dagger Unconsciousness-Nirvana. Forging a dagger from the TT or Lunar base costs 100 raps. You then can forge G15 daggers from your G13 bases for another 150 raps. The G15 daggers are called Dark Death Thorns and the lunar daggers are called Netherworld Guidance (with 2 stars and an orange name). These daggers are the same thing, except with different names and the TT dagger binds. You then can farm 60 badges, 2 Essence of Offense, and 2 mil coins and G16 your G15 daggers. The become Netherworld Guidance with a yellow name and one star. Bound daggers remain bound, so if you used Dark Death Thorns to make them your G16s will be bound, if you used unbound lunar G15 Netherworld Guidances then your G16s will be unbound and tradable.

Simply said:
    Gutbreaker->G13 Barrier Thorn->G15 **Dark Death Thorn->G16 *Netherworld Guidance
    Unconsciousness->G13 Unconsciousness-Nirvana->G15 **Netherworld Guidance->G16*Netherworld Guidance

TT path daggers are always bound, lunar are not.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • elearza
    edited December 2012
    ahh okay , so i dont need a mold ;) now i understand ;) its very confusing , cause on the pwdatabase there you need the daggers AND mold.

okay now i got it ;)

thank you !
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    elearza wrote: »
    ahh okay , so i dont need a mold ;) now i understand ;) its very confusing , cause on the pwdatabase there you need the daggers AND mold.

okay now i got it ;)

thank you !

You'll only need a mold if you go G16. To make the G16 daggers you'll need a Netherworld Guidance mold, 60 basic badges, an essence of offense and, ofc, the G15 daggers (either netherworld guidance or dark death thorn).
  • elearza
    edited December 2012
    .....-.-.....so you NEED a mold ?!
    Okay, then ill reapeat the Question i asked before ;):

where will i get the mold for it ?
    ^^
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Allow me to clear up some confusion for you.

It goes TT99 -> G13 TT Nirvana -> G15 TT Nirvana -> G16 OR Lunar Gold -> G13 Lunar Nirvana -> G15 Lunar Nirvana -> G16.

The G16 and G15 Lunar Nirvana share the Netherworld Guidance name, but G15 is in orange with 2 stars while G16 is not and only the G16 actually needs a mold. If you choose to make the G16, the mold is only available from the final boss in a full Warsong run that defended pavilions successfully (Vile: The Incarnate). Since he's the only boss that drops weapon molds PERIOD, though, odds are you'll need to do a good deal of runs in order to get your mold... which isn't a truly negative thing since unless you're incredibly lucky you'll likely want more basic badges and essence of offense than the minimum required in order to reroll your weapon when you obtain it.

Edit: I had a long and informative post, but the forum ate it. This is the condensed version. b:cute
  • elearza
    edited December 2012
    " If you choose to make the G16, the mold is only available from the final boss in a full Warsong run that defended pavilions successfully (Vile: The Incarnate). Since he's the only boss that drops weapon molds PERIOD, though, odds are you'll need to do a good deal of runs in order to get your mold... which isn't a truly negative thing since unless you're incredibly lucky you'll likely want more basic badges and essence of offense than the minimum required in order to reroll your weapon when you obtain it."

Thats the part which was missing !

Thank you!!!!
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Kossy says you're welcome!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    just a side note. PWdatabase doesnt show where to get the weapon molds from, because the way PWdatabase parses the data from the game files.

Weapon molds are on a different drop table, which PWdatabase doesnt recognize. (that drop table is also not affected by double drops, the boss will drop 2 weapon molds all the time, and its a random two out of all the G16 and r9s3 weapons)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]