Vicious vs QQme - 01.12.12 - TW Video

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
It was a much better TW than I personally expected. QQme had a good attendance and Vicious lacked some heavy hitters like boogie, DirtySouth, Elvene, Aasimar, Vyt maybe more idk.

We struggled to keep the battle outside the base, once in base under AOEs, Vicious is unstoppable.

My favs in this Video:

Arvandor-my favourite male archer-he was all over the place
AriaArrow-my favourite female archer(chased her half a map at one pointb:chuckle)
Yatza-my favourite veno-always purging me when she was close
TeddyBear-my favourite barb-human form is harmful to your health bar Teddyb:chuckle

Epic moments:

00:35 - I ninja in Vicious base at the crystal while some are buffing, drop BT on them and get out alive
1:52 - Ninja BT on several nicely grouped Vicious
3:19 - Arvandor tanks like 5 hits from me, I finally manage to crit and then Epic BT on Vicious B gate entrance
3:47 - Divi into Vicious base, burn some and then tank them under seal of god for like 15 sec and...I get out alive b:victory
6:02 - AriaArrow IGs and seems confused, going back and forth, they she decides is best BOA on me, I run behind her and manage to take her and Kali out in a few seconds, rare thing in a TW, to take the ladies outb:kiss
8:12 - After AriaArrow dodged my spark/fire combo with her perfect timed AD, she purged me(that purge proc on the bow is ridiculous) so I had to dive in and go in a holipath mission to get her. She almost got me but apparently the gear difference save me there.
13:49 - Vicious is zerking in our base, me and Enemy set up DB on the gate and roast some of them.

At the end of the video, the One-shot barb - TrueTank, backed up by 3 clerics, invoked and managed to destroy the crystal...and sadly we lost.

Anyhow, many thanks to QQme for attending and giving Vicious the best fight they had from any faction on RT lately.

aww...I almost forgot:

Link to video:

http://youtu.be/vGOAHxzibT0
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Kudos to QQme you guys brought a lot more to the party than we were expecting and surprised us.

I dont think its fair to say we were missing lots of big hitters, its fairer just to say you caught us cold and not prepared individually or collectively for a fight of that intensity (myself included).

Needless to say, we will digest the learning points from this TW and improve next week. Also good to see QQme starting to make a revival of sorts hope we can have many more fun TWs in the coming weeks/months.

Ubi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wtf I Was There Lol You ***!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Wtf I Was There Lol You ***!

Sources say SC multicliented Elvenne's cleric, till 10 minutes before TW ended as you were not home.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i heard from a reliable source that QQme is stronger than Zoo
    b:shocked
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sources say SC multicliented Elvenne's cleric, till 10 minutes before TW ended as you were not home.

Lmao b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    I wanna see the Tw from Dylena ' s perspective and from AriaArrow's perspective. They got some cool moves in TW.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I wanna see the Tw from Dylena ' s perspective and from AriaArrow's perspective. They got some cool moves in TW.

LOL you're funny xD. I told you, I dc'ed so much...half of it is just me re-logging so I erased it all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:thanks Looks like you all had a great time in TW. Congratz to both sides.

Spell, you've been around long enough that you should do a "How to Wizard" video for the up and coming wizards. Possible something to help out those 50 ~ 100 who aren't T2 +12 yet. Seriously, Boogie is doing his part to help archers and it would be nice to see you old hands pass down a bit of information to help the next generation of wizards out.

b:bye
    edited December 2012
    Boogie is a better wizard than I am. :)

There are many better than me. I only lead by gear for now, but people catch up fast.b:shocked
  • golvl
    golvl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    "At the end of the video, the One-shot barb - TrueTank, backed up by 3 clerics, invoked and managed to destroy the crystal...and sadly we lost."

If he was a one shot then wouldn't cleric heals not matter?
    edited December 2012
    He is not really a oneshot. No barb is oneshot with the morai skills ingame. He is a tanky cata barb. I just tease him with one-shot nickname coz he seems to like it. :)
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well... he is a true tank. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • golvl
    golvl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:pleased /) b:pleased
    edited December 2012
    Well... he is a true tank. b:avoid

Sadly the only barb I oneshoted on this video is Teddy Bear.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    xD

I still need to get around to watching this. Final exams and final projects have kept me quite occupied in the past.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!