Flame Nation :D

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I found a video they made! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8kL2KX37I
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Humm if Nation War is random why is the Fire Nation always the worst?
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    that's obvious haven't u seen Avatar no one likes the Fire nation ..... thats why they suck so much XD ... I'm just joking... >.>...<.<
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Because they tried to kill the Avatar D:

*Ninja'd by amulet* <.<
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yeah flame nation has sucked every NW so far, with the first one being the worst. :(
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It was 20v6 and only me and the barb were doing something. The 6 were winning most of the NW. I was not amused
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You're a BLADEmaster, not a Fistmaster.
    I'm pretty sure you have it quite wrong here Saethos... A good majority are likely fist or, um... fisted... b:mischievous b:avoid um, yeah... masters... b:chuckle hell, that applies to all classes tho, I'm a 0.91 aps psy b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you have it quite wrong here Saethos... A good majority are likely fist or, um... fisted... b:mischievous b:avoid um, yeah... masters... b:chuckle hell, that applies to all classes tho, I'm a 0.91 aps psy b:cute

Re-read everything that signature says. Then come back. If you still think I'm saying the same thing, please uninstall and disconnect yourself from the internet. Thank you for playing.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Re-read everything that signature says. Then come back. If you still think I'm saying the same thing, please uninstall and disconnect yourself from the internet. Thank you for playing.

Your signature is a contradiction of itself, "Don't get me wrong i don't dislike aps i just think its fail" Then the very next sentence "I dislike aps because". I thought you just said you didnt dislike aps? make up your mind.
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    im in flame nation right now and we're kicking ***
    #levisquads
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Your signature is a contradiction of itself, "Don't get me wrong i don't dislike aps i just think its fail" Then the very next sentence "I dislike aps because". I thought you just said you didnt dislike aps? make up your mind.

XD Grey his sig is stating why he dislikes APS. He doesn't dislike it because it's fail, but because certain classes shouldn't be relying on it.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Maybe Flame nation sucked on friday.. because u just suck?
    b:question
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options

I guess it should say "The reason I dislike aps is not because it's fail, it is instead for a different reason"