Seeker weapon

Options
Nature_God - Sanctuary
Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Seeker
So I am 55lvl Seeker now and I would like to find a good weapon for that lvl, is there any?
Because I can't find anything from Auction, no mold, no general or not even normal weps.
So if any of you know where to get a good Sword (no double ones) I would be very grateful.
Or is there any quests 50 - 55lvl that give a sword as a reward

b:thanks
Post edited by Nature_God - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Use this next time.

The Shady Blade from that list would be the best for your level range (aside from the General Summer's Sword which has a duration).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    would suggest going with the devil hunters sword (free quest reward) or a decent pair of 3* bloodthirsty blades (was common-ish when i were that level at least). both are probably better and relatively cheap/easy to get. the shady blade would have to be gotten with divine honors of light which might be better spent on potions instead, even at 101 those mp pots from the divine honors of light are my most used mp source.

edit: the quest for the devil hunters sword is "Town of Arrivals", need to kill a boss near there. wouldnt suggest soloing him on that seeker tho so either get a squad or possibly a higher alt to help
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    FWIW, I tanked the boss for those devil hunter's swords on my seeker, at level. I had a level-6x cleric to heal me and nobody else in the squad. It was fun, but it took forever and probably wasn't worth the effort. At least get more DD to help if you try it, otherwise your repair bill will be too high.

I haven't found anything better than those swords since, and now I'm planning for the level-61 mold swords as my seeker's next weapon.