Dead Game?

13»

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    evidence on what? you quoted me saying that your fanboy/girl had no wit and was repeating the same joke because of this.

You're repeating the same garbage calling me a "gooner that c$" without any evidence of your claim. Quit being jealous of someone else's success just because you failed. So I find your retort purely comical. Keep trying to troll though. Still waiting on that evidence. b:bye
    And i'm still waiting for that 2 bill........ on second thout, i'll come to HT and roll an archer

2b would be enough to start off merchanting there b:avoid

Go for it ;p
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I've played every class. You should care what everyone does. Because if someone is an idiot and the cleric goes to heal the idiot without having the mobs properly agro controlled the cleric might steal agro from healing and die. Every class is easy to play if you know what the hell you're doing ijs. This reply btw is irrelevant to the brainlessness of some of these sins on the forums and ingame.

If u have read my post i was saying "thats why i said i only care about what cleric is doing, like watching if cleric is trying to save the stupid members or not" b:bye
    Dont know why u repeating yourself.
    My first reply to your brainlessness about sins was archer is also brainless to play so its relevant. Ppl doesnt need brains to play archer also b:chuckle
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh a interesting thread...

and its goneee... QQ

btw i played an archer for a while and it is awesome however...you cant deny that is not that hard to play in pvp/tw. it is fun? yes; sexi? yes, hard? meh not that much. I've played a few classes and I have to say that Barbs/BMs/Wizzies are more harder" to play in TW BUT archers are more fun <3
    edited July 2012
    If u have read my post i was saying "thats why i said i only care about what cleric is doing, like watching if cleric is trying to save the stupid members or not" b:bye
    Dont know why u repeating yourself.
    My first reply to your brainlessness about sins was archer is also brainless to play so its relevant. Ppl doesnt need brains to play archer also b:chuckle

You've never pked or played archer oldschool then. See we had to do this thing called agro control. Sins at end game don't need to because of bloodpaint and aps. Archers don't get BP and back in the day if we took agro we usually ended up dieing.

Btw watching whole squad = smarter then just the cleric. You can act on any pre-potential threats to the squad rahter then waiting to see that the cleric is probably going to die from healing someone already being an idiot. But w/e.

If you think you don't need a brain to play an archer please try to pk with one compared to a sin and then come back and reply. I'm not saying an archer is hard to play. I'm saying it takes a lot more braincells then a sin does. b:bye
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    PWE as a company have had many chances over the years to correct simple mistakes made to keep that balance of happiness and playability in the game. I personally believe that the line was crossed some time ago and it can no longer be saved from the rush endgame high-end high-cs PvP TWs that is all that remains.
    tc666 wrote: »
    August 28th servers will close.

-Removed-

Mentioning competing games isn't allowed on the forums, same goes to linking to videos promoting them.

-Shelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    You've never pked or played archer oldschool then. See we had to do this thing called agro control. Sins at end game don't need to because of bloodpaint and aps. Archers don't get BP and back in the day if we took agro we usually ended up dieing.

Btw watching whole squad = smarter then just the cleric. You can act on any pre-potential threats to the squad rahter then waiting to see that the cleric is probably going to die from healing someone already being an idiot. But w/e.

If you think you don't need a brain to play an archer please try to pk with one compared to a sin and then come back and reply. I'm not saying an archer is hard to play. I'm saying it takes a lot more braincells then a sin does. b:bye

I already said my 1st toon was an archer and is made back in 2008 so i come back and reply b:victory
    I dont need more brains to play an archer than playing in pve or in TW (i dont pk anymore) than a sin b:laughb:bye
    edited July 2012
    I already said my 1st toon was an archer and is made back in 2008 so i come back and reply b:victory
    I dont need more brains to play an archer than playing in pve or in TW (i dont pk anymore) than a sin b:laughb:bye

And there in lies my main point of the argument. So in your opinion based solely on how YOU play. perhaps it is the same otherwise no. This thread needs to be closed for de-railment and irrelevance to this topic was is a stupid one to begin with anyways.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Barb is pretty mindless PK to.

Fly above people-> cancel fly -> ToP while you drop -> Arma -> win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    And there in lies my main point of the argument. So in your opinion based solely on how YOU play. perhaps it is the same otherwise no. This thread needs to be closed for de-railment and irrelevance to this topic was is a stupid one to begin with anyways.

Your opinion is based on how everyone plays b:surrender
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If the game is dead, we're all zombies b:surprisedb:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If the game is dead, we're all zombies b:surprisedb:question

braaaiinnnzzz
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    youll know pwi is dead when threads like these get no answers :P

up to pg8 atm lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    Xae_ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:chuckle This game isn't dying. I see no signs of that at all. In fact the Perfect Questmaster was a brilliant idea that someone should get a cookie for. All of the sudden there are low level players actually doing quests! Shock! Instead of running straight to the pits or FC. b:chuckle I've been playing for like 4 years and have an ungodly amount of characters because I really enjoy the lower level stuff so I've been playing in the newbie areas for ages and all of the sudden there's lots of little toons running around. b:pleased It's really cool to see.

(And yeah, I'm only responding to the original post. Not gonna read through pages of people moaning and fighting. If I want to read all that I'll just read WC in game.) b:chuckle
  • NRJ - Lost City
    NRJ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    PWI is dying. This dude explained better what's going on here, replace every game name he says with PWI -
    http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/power-creep
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

up to pg8 atm lol

...which is amazing.

The game will be dead when the servers have their plug pulled and your account no longer works.

Until such a day, Fuzzy sees these threads a total waste.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.