Sympathi's Super Guides to Seekers

13»

Comments

• Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mat b:bye

Hey Getter :D
    Geez, haven't talked to you since our days in Equinox.. seems like an age ago now.
    Stay in touch man, maybe add me on Core Connect if you want, or pm in game.

+1 Mattiks, PV is a great way to get exp for a seeker. Go in fully buffed and u shud hav no problem doing pulls big enuff to hyper, and with sage bp/AD it bceomes even easier b:victory

Lol, +1 appreciated. I fear this guide is no longer maintained though, since I posted almost 2 months ago. But yeah Phoenix Valley is a great way to level a seeker, probably the best out there atm. PV is after all, how I got to 103. I was to stupid to accept invites to goonz squads lol.
  • bluetyranny
    bluetyranny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol, +1 appreciated. I fear this guide is no longer maintained though, since I posted almost 2 months ago. But yeah Phoenix Valley is a great way to level a seeker, probably the best out there atm. PV is after all, how I got to 103. I was to stupid to accept invites to goonz squads lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgF_GuBjA8k

Has been linked several times in several guides and publicized a lot, a full guide isn't necessary as it followed the same routine for FC.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Has been linked several times in several guides and publicized a lot, a full guide isn't necessary as it followed the same routine for FC.

Ah yeah, I agree completely, there shouldn't be a full guide for it or anything, was just saying it should be put in the leveling section. Sorry to know you've quit, I just found that out last week, but good too see you still visit forums and check on things at least Sympathi, and good luck with your future studies b:victory
  • cinare59
    cinare59 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am new to pwi and would like to know how would i repair my sword when it keeps telling me i need materials for it but does not tell me what kind. can you please telll me
    I am lvl 10 in dreamweaver realm my seeker is named Cinare.My quild is helpful but they don't know this ? I would be muchapprecaited if you could tell me ; tyvmb:pleased
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    cinare59 wrote: »
    I am new to pwi and would like to know how would i repair my sword when it keeps telling me i need materials for it but does not tell me what kind. can you please telll me
    I am lvl 10 in dreamweaver realm my seeker is named Cinare.My quild is helpful but they don't know this ? I would be muchapprecaited if you could tell me ; tyvmb:pleased

Just go to the blacksmith and choose "repair". It only costs coin and not much at your level. At low levels, usually you will be upgrading to the next level weapon before it even needs repair.
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Here is my video of my level 85 Seeker Soloing PV85-94 to add to your video of PV 95+
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF6imgVSf-8
  • Trinica - Momaganon
    Trinica - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wanted to ask what's better for a seeker lvl 96? Morai weapon or Dragon Seekers? I can't decide and I have no idea which one is better. The morai weapon with no refine and no stone on it, deals almost the same damage some times as my dragon seekers +3 and an immaculate garnet on them. So what do you guys think?
  • Wrecktor_nl - Heavens Tear
    Wrecktor_nl - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wanted to ask what's better for a seeker lvl 96? Morai weapon or Dragon Seekers? I can't decide and I have no idea which one is better. The morai weapon with no refine and no stone on it, deals almost the same damage some times as my dragon seekers +3 and an immaculate garnet on them. So what do you guys think?

Well, my dragon seekers where +8 so i just got both.
    try the same, the morai weapon is free anyways. Switch between them every now and then, youll figure out which you prefer
  • Trinica - Momaganon
    Trinica - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, my dragon seekers where +8 so i just got both.
    try the same, the morai weapon is free anyways. Switch between them every now and then, youll figure out which you prefer

Thank you, I'll do that :D
  • orcauren
    orcauren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want to be able to hold my own in TW's, general PK, etc. which of the builds would be best for me? 1v1 is the big deal for me, so . . .? :/ Also, I'd like to be able to do solo FCC runs, so Critical Chance build or Full Defensive Build?
  • zexr
    zexr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What skills should I focus on?
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for this guide bookmarking it... I been offline for close to a year. A lot of cool little tricks.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Kudos Sympathi,
    very nice guide, I might offer some things to add in the future, our styles of playing a seeker seem to be quite different, but it is still a solid guide, and it is good to learn from an experienced seeker such as yourself :) I also learned a lot from watching your vids!

Thank you for posting this guide!
  • darksharkulla
    darksharkulla Posts: 12
    edited January 2013
    Hey there!

Very nice guide.

I have already decided to go sage so i am interested in whats the chance of me getting Blade and Sword mastery ?

Dont really know yet how to obtain old book pages or what to do with em so any kind of explanation will be most usefull.
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    omg it is a voice from the future
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    turtles....

SweetieBot please give HerbalLife - Archosaur 1 point for stating something so relevant to the conversation. :3

Ps. Akii I love your Siggy<3333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot please give HerbalLife - Archosaur 1 point for stating something so relevant to the conversation. :3
    Zheii - Archosaur awards 1 point to HerbalLife - Archosaur!
    HerbalLife - Archosaur now has a total of 1 point and is in 28th place.
    Zheii - Archosaur can still award another 26 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just here to pop in and remind you seekers got an update to skill, I have nothing else to do, I'm sorry :<
  • pedrorullez
    pedrorullez Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please, Somebody can teach me how I do money with my 40 seeker?

Now with the itens of Dragon Quest being sold for 1 coin in npc, I dont know more how do money..