Advice on Morai weapon reroll

Options
Annalyse - Heavens Tear
Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
So, I got the Morai bow about a month ago. Been rerolling ever since. Took 5 tries for 2 sockets, then a couple more fail tries and was out of influence, so only been able to reroll every two days. Every single roll had magic or MP. But all of the earlier rolls had bad other stats too... in an entire month's worth of rolls I never once saw dex, phys attack, anything nice.

Then, a couple of days ago, I roll this.

So by this point it feels like the game is mocking me. Two great stats.... with MP?? I figure the MP will drive me nuts so I'll probably continue rerolling... but then a friend of mine gives me the odds of getting the other two stats again. Not good at all. Extremely low, in fact. And given that I have been rerolling for an entire month, and never once gotten dex, I know I have bad luck.

So the question is... should I just keep this roll? Or should I take the chance and keep rerolling?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
Post edited by Annalyse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    id keep it
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    As i told you in guild chat anna move on to next order complete what needed there then when done you can return to that order and try rerolling again
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    As i told you in guild chat anna move on to next order complete what needed there then when done you can return to that order and try rerolling again

I did, she's in Lumi getting her skill. The question is do I bother going back? Because as Sol calculated odds of the stats I want and they really aren't good, there is a good chance that I will spend millions to continue getting worse stats as I had been doing before. So I just wanted advice on if I should keep it or if the MP was too fail and I should keep trying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Keep it and **** the mp I'd say. I did the same with my axes. +dex, +vit, but +magic too.

Too low chance to get those awesome adds again imo. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It all depends how many dailies you want to spend on the bow. b:laugh
    You may get something better...though it may take 100 tries. At least the MP would cover a lil on BoA b:laugh b:laugh
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So, I got the Morai bow about a month ago. Been rerolling ever since. Took 5 tries for 2 sockets, then a couple more fail tries and was out of influence, so only been able to reroll every two days. Every single roll had magic or MP. But all of the earlier rolls had bad other stats too... in an entire month's worth of rolls I never once saw dex, phys attack, anything nice.

Then, a couple of days ago, I roll this.

So by this point it feels like the game is mocking me. Two great stats.... with MP?? I figure the MP will drive me nuts so I'll probably continue rerolling... but then a friend of mine gives me the odds of getting the other two stats again. Not good at all. Extremely low, in fact. And given that I have been rerolling for an entire month, and never once gotten dex, I know I have bad luck.

So the question is... should I just keep this roll? Or should I take the chance and keep rerolling?

be happy that the reroll is next to free.

I re-rolled my g15 about 20 times for +20 attack level, at 7x1.6m a roll

and re-rolled g16 fists 8 times for anything with -.05 at 3.3 full warsong runs, a 10m mat, and 1m re-roll fee each roll.

and to add insult to injury, this was the first g16 fist roll
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/profistroll.jpg/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'd keep it. **** the MP, the other adds are worth it.
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • tc666
    tc666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah keep it.
    I have magic + interval on my G16 fists. Some call it fail, but its very funny to see those ppl's reaction when you easily overaggro them, with fail fists.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i will reroll till i get rid of the mp and mag b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I got +350 HP, +350 HP, and +18 vit on my first roll for the bow. Then, after one fail roll with MP x2, I got identical stats again with +19 vit. After two more fails, I got +350 HP, +350 HP, and +1 attack level.

I decided to stick with barb stats...b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Keep it, it's not like a little extra mp won't hurt for things like BoA etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Thanks all for the advice. Guess I will keep it as it is. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]