Pw calculator

OsamBenLadin - Raging Tide
OsamBenLadin - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
When will the person who does maintenance on pw calculator update pw calculator with the new TT/Lunar Nirvana 3rd cast? I'm dying to make more fantasy toons
Post edited by OsamBenLadin - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    "soon"
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If only he provided some way to contact him.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on his front page other than an email address skyflox@gmail.com and a guestbook http://pwcalc.com/guest/index.php.

Hopefully spamming threads on the PWI forums will get his attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    He used to post here but it's been a while so I've forgotten the name he used (and am too lazy to search for it right now). Aside from what Ast provided, if someone else who were less lazy were to find that, they could conceivably send him a message via PM or core connect potentially to try and get his attention.

That said, since he's not a member of PWI's staff and does this of his own free will using his own time, I'd suggest to try and appreciate what we do have. It's not too difficult to alter existing gear to match stats of the new stuff in PWcalc, after all.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    He used to post here but it's been a while so I've forgotten the name he used (and am too lazy to search for it right now). Aside from what Ast provided, if someone else who were less lazy were to find that, they could conceivably send him a message via PM or core connect potentially to try and get his attention.

That said, since he's not a member of PWI's staff and does this of his own free will using his own time, I'd suggest to try and appreciate what we do have. It's not too difficult to alter existing gear to match stats of the new stuff in PWcalc, after all.

If he would be contacted he might even give the responsiblity to someone else to take care of it for the time that he cannot, i am gratefull for his calc but would also really like to test out a couple of things correctly for a few characters now.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb