/\ncel's signature shop

Options
zeldakaiser
zeldakaiser Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Hello I'm a low lvl player from heavens tear. I'm a novice in photoshop so I can make some basic signatures. If u want them u r free to use but please atleast buy it from me, I'll accept no matter what amount it is, like 1 gold or even 1mil will do. I am new player here and I'm a school kid not allowed to spend cash. Please corporate.
How to give the money/gold we can discuss later.
If u want a sig just say it like this,
Name-
Quote-
Type-
(tell how u want it but dont make it too specific since I'm just a novice)
Post edited by zeldakaiser on

Comments

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hello I'm a low lvl player from heavens tear. I'm a novice in photoshop so I can make some basic signatures. If u want them u r free to use but please atleast buy it from me, I'll accept no matter what amount it is, like 1 gold or even 1mil will do. I am new player here and I'm a school kid not allowed to spend cash. Please corporate.
    How to give the money/gold we can discuss later.
    If u want a sig just say it like this,
    Name-
    Quote-
    Type-
    (tell how u want it but dont make it too specific since I'm just a novice)

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

(m) trade, sell, auction or otherwise transfer any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

(m) trade, sell, auction or otherwise transfer any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the game
    Yep, so trading sigs for RL cash is out of the question. You can however do a bit of farming for coin in the game, then start merchanting to get the "cash" you need in-game. WarrenWolfy has a good guide somewhere. Worked great for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    As well as it's not being allowed... GL with getting signatures sold when at least 5 people make awesome signatures for free. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    would say the ingame gold/coins could be seen as virtual "goods" that you are not allowed to trade (etc.) with outside the game.

example selling ingame coin for RL cash is not allowed. changing from RL cash to signatures doesnt change anything.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    would say the ingame gold/coins could be seen as virtual "goods" that you are not allowed to trade (etc.) with outside the game.

example selling ingame coin for RL cash is not allowed. changing from RL cash to signatures doesnt change anything.
    Correct. It doesn't matter which way you go. That's why I mentioned Merchanting for in-game coin. You farm stuff people want and sell it, or you farm to get in-game coin to resell items for a markup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeldakaiser
    zeldakaiser Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Selling for ingame money (not gold/zen) is allowed?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    No, it's not. read the ToS, or the above posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AncelDepdark - Heavens Tear
    AncelDepdark - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    sorry to trouble u all then, I did not know. Thank you for helping and have a nice day
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    As well as it's not being allowed... GL with getting signatures sold when at least 5 people make awesome signatures for free. b:surrender

who? i want one XD
    edited June 2012
    Options
    who? i want one XD

Look around the forums. There's people in the server forums, guild forums, and in the Fanatics forum. Just for starters. There's also tones of free services online like this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    In general, even if it was allowed you'd be unlikely to get very many customers.

1) This is the wrong section of the forums. It makes you look kinda flighty or new if you can't be bothered to research where and how to do something but still ask for money.

2) If you're going to charge money for something, you should be able to give the customers what they want. If they want specific things you would need to try to put some element of that in the best you can. If you don't have the skills yet to do that, you don't have the skills yet to be charging for your services. Imagine if you went to a hair salon and they only offered the Justin Beiber haircut because that is all they know how to do!

3) If you want customers you need to post and make samples of your work. You can't just say "please cooperate and give me your money sight unseen and without care for your wants," very few people are going to want to do that. Give people and idea of what you can do especially if they can't ask you to do specific things. If your artstyle is good enough they won't care as much about the details but they can't know about that if you have no samples.

4) If you're going to charge money for something people can already get for free you need to make sure yours is premium or better than the others in some kind of way. Like animated sigs or detailed sigs or hand drawn sigs. Something people are willing to pay more for.

I'd keep these kinds of things in mind if you ever decide to do something like take commissions on deviant art.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    who? i want one XD

Silvy in the fanatics forum. You can also just make a new thread in that forum with pictures and such of your characters and some people will freelance you one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit