Goodbye my lovers, Goodbye my friends!

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
You have been the one. You have been the one for me. [/troll]

OK so its come time for me to move on now, after just under 4 years of PWI, and putting up with the last 2 years of **** PWE has added to this game its got to the point were the game, in my view, is literally unplayable for anyone who likes a competitive edge.

I felt the need to post this in general because this doesn't just relate to Archosaur server, having been originally from Heavens Tear in 2008 and Harshlands in 2009-10. Having been such a devoted player to PWI over the years it is hard to see such a good game go to waste.

With the ever decreasing things to do in-game as a whole, and the time-zone of TW which seemed to be ever lacking in general there really wasn't much i had to do in-game (other then bug exploit, troll and rage) and because i got accepted into university I've had to slowly phase out factors that would mess with that (both time and money in PWI's case)

The game could of been fixed, but i think its crossed that point of no return now. All it would of took was small tweaks here and there, balance (yes i said the forbidden word) updates (and the other forbidden word) and general small changes that wouldn't even cause such a game-changing difference (such as the FC level requirement)

With the ever shrinking PvE money-making markets in the game PWE are trying to destroy I'm sure I'm not the only one who logged onto the game and thought to myself 'i need to spend this much, to be that better geared' rather then 'i need to farm for this long, to improve that one piece of gear' (and there's only so many Lunar Bows i can pk to make money on Archosaur)

On a serious note to EVERYONE Ive played with and against, i wish you all the best of fun playing, it truly has been an honor to meet such unique people during my time playing and i wouldn't change anything that's happened in any way at all.

Shout-out to the main people ive enjoyed playing with all these years!

YReMaeRD
BloodLetter
Nurfed
Teddy_Tiger (Power is Money)
Ligeia
PreeK (F*** You)
Curses
XuLin (LingTong says hi too :D)
Rome
Soochi
KaiserNeko (Discard your hand, draw 5 cards)
Stebbie
_Pluto (Most skilled Psychic in-game with no comparison)
Jlung
Kattanyia (<3)
Metridium (When i had a plan, an idea, you was there to test the broken **** out. good times!)
RedBetty
Dmoncmaori
Ambition_
Icezicle (<3)
ArchLvBu and ArchCaoCao (The troublesome duos)
_Shrimp_ / DSGB (Solo TW, Pk rankings, good times bro)
Iffy
DeJavu and Angerr (i forgot the 3rd one of the group, them bleed bees had nothing on Ascii!)
Endless_Life
Elecmon (Love you PeePee, noone gooned you could! o.- 1-102 2 hours say whaaa!)
EmoWDF
Proski (So many schemes, so many plans. You was meant to rule the world bro)
BloodMystic
HeadTrauma (Money is Power)
TimMagicstrg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqkdcteReWs Fun times, how the game SHOULD be right now...)
SirStu
ReMakaBo
Nova_ (in all your forms and names)
AeonChild (Your the better Seeker, we all knew it but i woulda kicked your *** anyway! >:O)
AgentBrotato
Emancipation (Did i ever make it onto your list of 3 people who can only kill you in TW? :D)
SK_Takeuchi (Money is Power)
_Peta_ (<3)
Liazu (One day ull finally decide what to do with your armour and setup...)

If I've missed anyone sorry! was listing as they came to my head.

Will miss each and every one of you and i mean that!
Sympathi has leffffffft the building!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You don't have to be sad. There is plenty better games around. Thanks to incompetent management of PWI is PWI dying. They killed such a good game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You don't have to be sad. There is plenty better games around. Thanks to incompetent management of PWI is PWI dying. They killed such a good game.

Its mainly because ive gotton so much and met so many friends from my time on PWI, ive even been to USA, Canada and Germany numerous times just to meet friends ive met ingame.

It feels like a part of me died when i realized the game is dead, and its not the players who killed it it was the management, just like EatWithSpoons said after he left PWE.

Hopefully i will be making the most of these other games you speak off before september comes around though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    YReMaeRD

What happened to him? he was my idol when I joined, D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You have been the one. You have been the one for me. [/troll]

OK so its come time for me to move on now, after just under 4 years of PWI, and putting up with the last 2 years of **** PWE has added to this game its got to the point were the game, in my view, is literally unplayable for anyone who likes a competitive edge.

I felt the need to post this in general because this doesn't just relate to Archosaur server, having been originally from Heavens Tear in 2008 and Harshlands in 2009-10. Having been such a devoted player to PWI over the years it is hard to see such a good game go to waste.

With the ever decreasing things to do in-game as a whole, and the time-zone of TW which seemed to be ever lacking in general there really wasn't much i had to do in-game (other then bug exploit, troll and rage) and because i got accepted into university I've had to slowly phase out factors that would mess with that (both time and money in PWI's case)

The game could of been fixed, but i think its crossed that point of no return now. All it would of took was small tweaks here and there, balance (yes i said the forbidden word) updates (and the other forbidden word) and general small changes that wouldn't even cause such a game-changing difference (such as the FC level requirement)

With the ever shrinking PvE money-making markets in the game PWE are trying to destroy I'm sure I'm not the only one who logged onto the game and thought to myself 'i need to spend this much, to be that better geared' rather then 'i need to farm for this long, to improve that one piece of gear' (and there's only so many Lunar Bows i can pk to make money on Archosaur)

On a serious note to EVERYONE Ive played with and against, i wish you all the best of fun playing, it truly has been an honor to meet such unique people during my time playing and i wouldn't change anything that's happened in any way at all.

Shout-out to the main people ive enjoyed playing with all these years!

YReMaeRD
    BloodLetter
    Nurfed
    Teddy_Tiger (Power is Money)
    Ligeia
    PreeK (F*** You)
    Curses
    XuLin (LingTong says hi too :D)
    Rome
    Soochi
    KaiserNeko (Discard your hand, draw 5 cards)
    Stebbie
    _Pluto (Most skilled Psychic in-game with no comparison)
    Jlung
    Kattanyia (<3)
    Metridium (When i had a plan, an idea, you was there to test the broken **** out. good times!)
    RedBetty
    Dmoncmaori
    Ambition_
    Icezicle (<3)
    ArchLvBu and ArchCaoCao (The troublesome duos)
    _Shrimp_ / DSGB (Solo TW, Pk rankings, good times bro)
    Iffy
    DeJavu and Angerr (i forgot the 3rd one of the group, them bleed bees had nothing on Ascii!)
    Endless_Life
    Elecmon (Love you PeePee, noone gooned you could! o.- 1-102 2 hours say whaaa!)
    EmoWDF
    Proski (So many schemes, so many plans. You was meant to rule the world bro)
    BloodMystic
    HeadTrauma (Money is Power)
    TimMagicstrg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqkdcteReWs Fun times, how the game SHOULD be right now...)
    SirStu
    ReMakaBo
    Nova_ (in all your forms and names)
    AeonChild (Your the better Seeker, we all knew it but i woulda kicked your *** anyway! >:O)
    AgentBrotato
    Emancipation (Did i ever make it onto your list of 3 people who can only kill you in TW? :D)
    SK_Takeuchi (Money is Power)
    _Peta_ (<3)
    Liazu (One day ull finally decide what to do with your armour and setup...)

If I've missed anyone sorry! was listing as they came to my head.

Will miss each and every one of you and i mean that!
    Sympathi has leffffffft the building!

Sorry to see you go, but trust me - there are better games and companies out there. This one is about as bad as they come, in terms of morality/doing anything.
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I...do not know you but alright have fun wherever you go b:surrender
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    there are better games and companies out there. This one is about as bad as they come, in terms of morality/doing anything.

And obviously you have yet to find these games and so you continue to stalk these forums spreading your discontent/****. Werent you suppose to be gone the moment Diablo came out? I mean it's almost the end of May and you're still here after swearing that we would never see you because of these Uber awesome games that are so much better then PWE.

You know if you are really hell bent on staying here why don't you make yourself useful and try being part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And obviously you have yet to find these games and so you continue to stalk these forums spreading your discontent/****. Werent you suppose to be gone the moment Diablo came out? I mean it's almost the end of May and you're still here after swearing that we would never see you because of these Uber awesome games that are so much better then PWE.

You know if you are really hell bent on staying here why don't you make yourself useful and try being part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.

Ah, you must have mixed me up with someone else. I'm a Guild Wars 2 fanboy, not Diablo. I've stated this a long time, but a lot of people don't quite understand. It's a hard concept, so I'll explain this again. Nice and slow...

You can play a multitude of video games, and still browse, post, etc on the open message board for the video game you played on for 3 1/2 years. b:shocked

1.) Guild Wars 2 isn't out yet. I've played both beta events all the way through.
    2.) PWE allows me to post on these forums. I can give my opinion, just as you can. It's an open message board that just requires registration after all...
    3.) I played this video game for 3 1/2 years, so I don't see why I can't make observations on the message board.
    4.) There is no solution available. PWE killed this game and refuses to show it's one-man staff on the forums. There is no customer support, therefore - there is no solution available.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sympathi,

It is always sad to see one of us vets leave. I've been logging on the past few days to give away items, say goodbye and have seen the empty pk zones in LC. Silverpool is beginning to look like the city of Prypiat after the Chernobyl disaster.

Even though I never knew you in game, I wish you well and hope to fight along side of you in other venues.

As for you Sagek... can't you give it a rest? I'm beginning to think that brown spot on your nose isn't a freckle after all. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Problems will never get fixed from developers for PWI... Unless you are in China who speaks Chinese, and not born in America, no way PWE would care about Americans (China and America seems to be fighting against each other because of economic issues...) Just GOVT BS TBH....
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ah, you must have mixed me up with someone else. I'm a Guild Wars 2 fanboy, not Diablo. I've stated this a long time, but a lot of people don't quite understand. It's a hard concept, so I'll explain this again. Nice and slow...

You can play a multitude of video games, and still browse, post, etc on the open message board for the video game you played on for 3 1/2 years. b:shocked

1.) Guild Wars 2 isn't out yet. I've played both beta events all the way through.
    2.) PWE allows me to post on these forums. I can give my opinion, just as you can. It's an open message board that just requires registration after all...
    3.) I played this video game for 3 1/2 years, so I don't see why I can't make observations on the message board.
    4.) There is no solution available. PWE killed this game and refuses to show it's one-man staff on the forums. There is no customer support, therefore - there is no solution available.

Honestly I can care less what game you're all about. The only reason i am even responding to you is because I am tried of always reading your **** about how this game sucks and how people need to leave this game and find other games. Yes this is an open forum but since you've already been banned and threated to be perma banned you would think you would get the message that what you are doing is not wanted nor appreciated.

Also your opinions are nothing more then insults and attempts to advertise other games, sometimes yes you say something worth while but then you go and **** it up by spouting off about other games and how much this game sucks.

As for you Sagek... can't you give it a rest? I'm beginning to think that brown spot on your nose isn't a freckle after all. ijs

I will continue to support PWE as long as they continue to TRY to improve this and their other games.

If you rather read people QQing then thats your prefrence I have no problem with you ignoring what I say.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Honestly I can care less what game you're all about. The only reason i am even responding to you is because I am tried of always reading your **** about how this game sucks and how people need to leave this game and find other games. Yes this is an open forum but since you've already been banned and threated to be perma banned you would think you would get the message that what you are doing is not wanted nor appreciated.

Also your opinions are nothing more then insults and attempts to advertise other games, sometimes yes you say something worth while but then you go and **** it up by spouting off about other games and how much this game sucks.

Good news, buddy. If you don't like what I write, you don't have to read it. Welcome to the internet. Also, I was banned on the forums for giving my opinion once. I was banned in-game for sending a ticket about another issue (the ticketing system is auto-reply or auto-ban, as always).

Whether you enjoy my posts, read them, hate them, dislike them, want to pee on them... I don't care, lmao.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I will continue to support PWE as long as they continue to TRY to improve this and their other games.

If you rather read people QQing then thats your prefrence I have no problem with you ignoring what I say.

I have no problem with you being a fanboy of PWE. If that is your goal in life, more power to ya. I do take exception to your thinking that PWE is trying to improve the gameplay experience but that is your opinion and you have a right to it. Just like I have a right to call you out when you decide to act like an offical PWI fanboy and police the forum and use your rules of forum communication. So taking a quote from your own post... "I have no problem with you ignoring what I say." Read it, learn it, be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I agree on some parts where PWE is messing up the game, but this happens for all MMORPGs... I mean come on, even companies with their P2P games have disappointments that will upset their player base...
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Good news, buddy. If you don't like what I write, you don't have to read it. Welcome to the internet. Also, I was banned on the forums for giving my opinion once. I was banned in-game for sending a ticket about another issue (the ticketing system is auto-reply or auto-ban, as always).

Whether you enjoy my posts, read them, hate them, dislike them, want to pee on them... I don't care, lmao.

Believe me I do typically ignore you, but you have been in almost every thread I read spouting the same boring old ****, so it's hard to ignore an eye sore when it's everywhere.

But I guess we have something in common about speaking our minds, the only difference is if I don't like something I leave and never look back and not become one of those people who feel the need to waste their time and effort crying about a game I don't play anymore.

It's a shame that you have no problem stooping low enough to be one of those people who appears to be nothing but butt hurt and unable to let go and move on. To each their own I guess.

I have no problem with you being a fanboy of PWE. If that is your goal in life, more power to ya. I do take exception to your thinking that PWE is trying to improve the gameplay experience but that is your opinion and you have a right to it. Just like I have a right to call you out when you decide to act like an offical PWI fanboy and police the forum and use your rules of forum communication. So taking a quote from your own post... "I have no problem with you ignoring what I say." Read it, learn it, be it.

How am I a fanboy? Because I talk posative about a game? Because I can understand what the company PWE is going through? Because I tell people to grow up and move along? Because instead of QQing about PWE/PWI I make suggestions and try to encourage people to have fun and try new things in the game to keep it from getting stale?

If that makes me a fanboy then whatever, fact of the matter is I am tried just like a majority of people are of the constant bashing of a game we truely enjoy. If that bothers you that not everyone is saying this game is **** then you too should go ahead and make good on your threat and leave.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ussually when people post stuff like this I say who cares and leave, but for some reason this made me sad. You sound like me after I quit. I wasnt angry and giving the middle finger to pwe as I moved on to another game. I just felt sad that I good have the same fun I used to.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think that everybody that has nothing constructive or friendly to say needs to get out of Sympathii's thread.b:bye

Sorry to see you go, Sympathii, maybe I'll see you around in another game!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory