Unofficial Patch Note Discussion for Imperial Fury

Options

Comments

• brideinred
    brideinred Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I sincerely think they changed the game mechanics about how boss reac/does dmg when who has aggro is a barb or any other classes.

Do tests ppl, try to solo aba/sot bosses with barb or try to tank with barb and with any other class. Compare the defences, hp and the dmg received.

Do the barb test in aba/sot. b:kiss
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    cave 51 seems to have been updated too:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1363181
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    7. Skill Adjustments:

Venomancer (we THINK)
    Natural Synergy CD reduced from 180 to 120 seconds.

Seeker:
    Battousai CD reduced from 6 seconds to 4 seconds (includes sage demon versions)

Blade Master:
    Upgraded Blade Tornado increased damage from 200% to 450% and reduce Cooldown from 300 seconds to 180 seconds.

Wizard:
    Upgraded Time reversals CD reduced to 45 seconds from 60 seconds.
    Ice Prison skill cooldown reduced 180 to 120 seconds.

Cleric:
    Purple Dance no longer reduces HP.
    Upgraded Purple Dance adds HP (based on level).

Assassin:
    Cooldown of DQ drop skill reduced to 20 seconds.
    Fixed additional stealth levels gotten from squad stealth skill.

My notes on the chinese notes from few weeks ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    just did the ws new snake boss. Ridicule, the frog don't cancel bb. was it suposed to be stronger ...

It's like a speed bump to get molds or what... lol and no R9 or NV recast in team...

Ridicule, 1st version is way harder !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    just did the ws new snake boss. Ridicule, the frog don't cancel bb. was it suposed to be stronger ...

It's like a speed bump to get molds or what... lol and no R9 or NV recast in team...

Ridicule, 1st version is way harder !

Did you notice an increase in difficulty in the opinions. Or was my squad simply full of sleepy heads. We had a much harder time than usual, but it was really late for most of us so that aint saying much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Did you notice an increase in difficulty in the opinions. Or was my squad simply full of sleepy heads. We had a much harder time than usual, but it was really late for most of us so that aint saying much.

I hope Metal didn't get too hard though... I have yet to try it on a BH1 Metal day... And i don't feel like spending real cash either just to do 1 instance... Aba and SoT are going just fine for me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I hope Metal didn't get too hard though... I have yet to try it on a BH1 Metal day... And i don't feel like spending real cash either just to do 1 instance... Aba and SoT are going just fine for me...

The pavilions were harder than the new boss for my squad. Usually I can solo water, but this time everything seemed to have more hp and hit harder. It could have been just a problem on the user end though, i was pretty tired. Squad mates had similar problems on pavilions they usually handle like a baws though, so IDK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Shaddilladic - Sanctuary
    Shaddilladic - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    When you "Player Info" now you are allowed to see a players level ;) Quite handy for those of us that don't want to get a damned jungle ornament or eye's of observations woot. b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I saw no difference at all. Mob still hit me for 300-400 damage. Snake was killed whit 2 veno, 1 low aps bm that got 1 shot, a low gear seeker, a decent archer and R8+5 cleric.

No one died before the boss. Except for the seeker that faill a pull. Over all. No change except for the surprised boss summon over my head that 1 shot me. While I walk back, and got some chi, no one died to 2nd snake.

harder, no way ... not for snake any way !

Snake has 500k more hp. and transform the team in a frog, u can't use skill during that time, but don't cancel bb, and he cast an absorbing array like the new cleric skill. So BB give him 2.5k hp for each player around. Only takes more time to kill, but it'S 2x drop all around year. I didn't see him frenzy on 2nd cast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I saw no difference at all. Mob still hit me for 300-400 damage. Snake was killed whit 2 veno, 1 low aps bm that got 1 shot, a low gear seeker, a decent archer and R8+5 cleric.

No one died before the boss. Except for the seeker that faill a pull. Over all. No change except for the surprised boss summon over my head that 1 shot me. While I walk back, and got some chi, no one died to 2nd snake.

harder, no way ... not for snake any way !

Snake has 500k more hp. and transform the team in a frog, u can't use skill during that time, but don't cancel bb, and he cast an absorbing array like the new cleric skill. So BB give him 2.5k hp for each player around. Only takes more time to kill, but it'S 2x drop all around year. I didn't see him frenzy on 2nd cast.

Good to know... I should still be able to do Metal even while still being a tad under geared then... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Venos now get a notice when their pet enters and leaves a safe zone. I suspect that Mystics are also getting that notice.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bummed about the Fairy Box Keys, so much for a decent income of right clicking things. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    Venos now get a notice when their pet enters and leaves a safe zone. I suspect that Mystics are also getting that notice.

Yes i got that too on mystic that make me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaddilladic - Sanctuary
    Shaddilladic - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Now what we need to find out is if there is a method of transferring over refines of 2nd Cast nirvana to 3rd Cast"Awakening" ... I have to know if i'm able to transfer my refines before I can wholeheartedly start farming for this stuff.
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Is the SP reversion legit this time?
    ...anyone?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy just completed a run of the new Lunar. Much much much more interesting.

After killing a boss, a new NPC will appear. Squad lead has the option to talk to em to spawn an advanced version of the boss that was just slain.

The panda and squad chose to complete the Drake Fling path for a test. The Basic Badge was awarded to everyone in the squad for the kills of the first 2 boss. As well, a Mold: Omen: Samsara Greaves dropped from the 2nd boss. The Basic Badge and the mold are basically bound to the player. The badge is simply an award that shows up in your inventory, the mold is unable to be traded.

After killing Drake Fling, Fuzzy & Co. spawned the advanced version. He has a few interesting tricks including a 20 meter knockback skill. Much more fun than the basic version of Drake. Once dead he dropped an Essence of Defence. This mat is able to be traded.

Fuzzy is not sure if there is a way to determine that X boss will drop X mold, but will try a different path through Lunar on the next run and keep people posted if the mat drops are different.

b:kiss

Quoting the panda about the essences. And thank for the info on snake guys. Most of my squad are in the eastern time zone, and we ended up doing it around 5am. So I suspect that some of it was just us failing because we were so nervous about it being tweaked to be harder like the patch notes said. And being sleepy.

Annnnnyywhooo

The badges thing here holds true for the snake boss too. In order to enter Advanced EU, you have to complete a quest line. It seemed to pop up when when you get near your order's elder. The annoying thing is that once you turn in the quest to the elder of the streams, the next quest doesn't pop up in your available quest list. So if you get distracted, just remember to talk to the Elder of the streams again. It's a yellow quest, so make sure you do the new yellow quests before you join an advanced EU squad.

It also appears to have some kind of level requirement, some people were having trouble getting the quest to appear even though they flew all over the place. It's a random pop up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ...anyone?
    Probably as "Legit" as last time.
    will stay fixed until another patch comes along to **** it up that is.
  • bearyflair
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Anyone has any infos on what the 2 equipement slots labeled as "Mark of Might" are for and where to get the items that go there?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think the fairy box thing was an attempt by the devs to actually get some of us out of TT and into low level BHs again. If it works, I'll welcome the change. Chances are people either won't bother or will solo their alts BH though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited May 2012
    Options
    NPC Esenia Lee near Corona allows you to purchase temporary fashion (the pearl blossom set) for 6 influence and 240k coins. Got a piece to see if it looked any different than the normal set, and it did not. So it's definitely not worth it, unless you want to try that set out or use it for a wedding or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • bearyflair
    edited May 2012
    Options
    About the Mirage Guards in the 51 instance, I did a bit of self investigation on my Sin. I went and teleported through walls without getting attacked, even hugged the walls on top of which they're on and still nothing. So I come to the conclusion that the only way to get attacked by them is to accidently hit them with a ranged attack.

A Sin with a stealth level of 101 and more and a decent tele range can tele up to them to run on the top of the instance to get a quick auto-completion quest from 1 of the Mirage Messengers for 10k exp, 5k spirit and 5k coins. And the only way to get back on the floor level is to tele back to a mob down there.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    About the Mirage Guards in the 51 instance, I did a bit of self investigation on my Sin. I went and teleported through walls without getting attacked, even hugged the walls on top of which they're on and still nothing. So I come to the conclusion that the only way to get attacked by them is to accidently hit them with a ranged attack.

A Sin with a stealth level of 101 and more and a decent tele range can tele up to them to run on the top of the instance to get a quick auto-completion quest from 1 of the Mirage Messengers for 10k exp, 5k spirit and 5k coins. And the only way to get back on the floor level is to tele back to a mob down there.

Weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've done advanced warsong a couple times today and from what i noticed:

1. as a barb i don't get a quest to activate the Vile version of snake - but a cleric can
    2. as a barb i *can* activated Vile cannon

i didnt catch what the drops were on the first run of snake/cannon - but both bosses dropped a r9 mold. i noticed on the second run that the mold dropped by snake was for rank 9 cleric feet.

whether that is coincidence or not, i have no clue. further investigation might reveal that X boss only drops mats for X class(es) and can therefore only be activated by said classes. In any case - learning which molds are for which classes and placing distribution on free mode is the most logical course of action. From what im told the molds aren't even account stashable and definitely not tradable, therefore a r9 cleric boots mold is useless to a BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    cant use autoclicker anymore, yay for manual pack openingb:victory

b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    violet dance has no max hp decrease anymore b:pleased
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Florafang (plus 3 Charmeca Flower adds) has been added into Firecrag Grotto's first big room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Warsong City:

the monsters on pavilion protection has a chance (5~10% ?) to cast a skill when they die.
    this might be purge, set your HP to 25% of your max. HP, some kind of one-hit

Lunar Trophy Mode:

in second valley there are two stones you can kill one, the other disappears after.
    the boss in second valley (Wang Ehrli) got his twin brother now (Wang Tali) both has now 10m HP and still hard physical attack + aoe poison DoT
    http://i.imgur.com/AXu0p.jpg
    EDIT: in third valley also two bosses appear... seems like it bugged and two different instances are triggered at the same time
    http://i.imgur.com/gyl6Y.jpg
    those bosses are not available in the encyclopedia yet regarding to their HP
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've done advanced warsong a couple times today and from what i noticed:

1. as a barb i don't get a quest to activate the Vile version of snake - but a cleric can
    2. as a barb i *can* activated Vile cannon

i didnt catch what the drops were on the first run of snake/cannon - but both bosses dropped a r9 mold. i noticed on the second run that the mold dropped by snake was for rank 9 cleric feet.

whether that is coincidence or not, i have no clue. further investigation might reveal that X boss only drops mats for X class(es) and can therefore only be activated by said classes. In any case - learning which molds are for which classes and placing distribution on free mode is the most logical course of action. From what im told the molds aren't even account stashable and definitely not tradable, therefore a r9 cleric boots mold is useless to a BM.
    You had lead and couldn't summon the "Vile" version? I was under the impression this was a squad lead-only thing.

We did Vile:Snakefist yesterday....I summoned him as an Assassin, and he dropped the Rank9 Psychic boots mold.
    As nice as it would sound...I don't think PWE would have implemented these to drop based on what class did the summon (as I took your post to be implying), or vice-versa that a boss dropping only molds for 6 of the classes can't be summoned by one of the other 4. The latter would be even more improbable due to the fact you could very well not have the class needed for the summon in your squad.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    Panna_M - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey, I have quesion.
    Yesterday I took this new item to gain Prestige, and unfortunately I sold it. Today I didn't seen it again. Do I lost it forever ?
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Anyone know if those new skills that haven't been implemented with the first part of the expansion are in yet? Someone linked the Toxic Torrent skill book for sins in WC earlier, which is one of those skills that wasn't in the game yet. How do you get these skills? I looked around and talked to the Aurora Agent since apparently that's where you make them with the books of darkness from the treasure quests, but she doesn't have the books in the her manufacturing section. Anyone know? Do the books of darkness exist yet? Or is there another way of getting the books?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]