Imperial Fury May 23rd

1235»

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Am i right in saying PWE is trying to hype up adding general game content? i mean website posts, GMs counting down for a small game update which should be done every week but hasn't been because they've been without game updates since the patch after the expansion.

This type of update was done weekly a year ago and now there hyping it up like its big rare thing (which i suppose it is) and especially bug fixing lmao. b:surrender

Their adding new mode on Endless Universe, the skillbooks of morai expansion you couldnt get so far, G16 Vana & R9 recasts, and adding hard modes on Warsong & Lunar. I`d call it the like of WoW patch where patch is every few months, adding new instance & gear sets for both PvP & PvE, etc. Granted this game isnt run anywhere near the standards it`s run bur as far as the content added on this patch goes, it`s actually major content update.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    just wanted to add this:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/311545-perfect-world-s-disaster-quarter-cloaks-2012-reversal

more and more updates to keep coins flowing to PWRD...unballancing already unballanced game...PWRD CEO talking about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Their adding new mode on Endless Universe, the skillbooks of morai expansion you couldnt get so far, G16 Vana & R9 recasts, and adding hard modes on Warsong & Lunar. I`d call it the like of WoW patch where patch is every few months, adding new instance & gear sets for both PvP & PvE, etc. Granted this game isnt run anywhere near the standards it`s run bur as far as the content added on this patch goes, it`s actually major content update.

:/ that's like adding in guild base faction wars and calling it new content and hyping it up. 90% of the stuff in this patch should of been done at the correct time, not 4 months down the line as a new "massive content update"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    I never expected PWE to keep their word bout 5x medals of glory bundle not being in boutique ever again. That was around a month ago, anybody care to find the quote? Well they didnt just put em back, they put it for 80g when they were 100g before I think. Like I said, I didnt ever expect them to hold their word on that one but I admit, I expected it to take more than a month...
  • Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
    Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I never expected PWE to keep their word bout 5x medals of glory bundle not being in boutique ever again. That was around a month ago, anybody care to find the quote? Well they didnt just put em back, they put it for 80g when they were 100g before I think. Like I said, I didnt ever expect them to hold their word on that one but I admit, I expected it to take more than a month...

with pwi i wouldnt have ever expected it to even last a month
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012

they said the medal 5 packs would be removed "indefinitely" which they were
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Rank mats (Medals + Chips) will be on sale from 3/14/2012 at 1am [server] until 3/21/2012 at 1am [server]
    *Please note that after this sale, 5-pack bundles of Medals of Glory will be removed from the PWI Boutique indefinitely!
    Pigments will be on sale from 3/14/2012 at 1am [server] until 3/28/2012 at 1am [server]
    And let the celebration begin! St. Patrick's Day is upon us once more, and we're slashing prices on some of our most popular items and pigments!
    Going on sale this week:
    Medals of Glory (20% off)
    Mysterious Chip Packs (20% off)
    Hot Colors Pack (50% off)
    Random Pigment (50% off)
    Light Green, Turquoise, Plum Pigments (25% off)
    Please note that Medals of Glory 5-Packs will be removed indefinitely from the PWI Boutique on the 21st of March, so get them at their excellent price before this happens!

lol so hard to get this quote thing to work...
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    they said the medal 5 packs would be removed "indefinitely" which they were

Oh well, I remembered they were supposed to be removed for good. Still I find it amusing we just had R9 sale end and now get new one, with slight cut on prices.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The new R9 weapons appear to be new but I think it is just a recolor of the OHT weapons.
    The armor looks the same as G15 morai. Here's the archer set
    http://i.imgur.com/noGg0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    The new R9 weapons appear to be new but I think it is just a recolor of the OHT weapons.
    The armor looks the same as G15 morai. Here's the archer set
    http://i.imgur.com/noGg0.jpg

Anything on if the 3rd cast nirvana heavy armor really looks like TT90? lol
    edited May 2012
    Didn't check nirv stuff.

At the end of Endless Universe you fight Aurogon and get a "Endless Dragon-Emperor Chest"

I was able to keep on plodding through hex values until I found the drop table:

Endless Dragon-Emperor Chest
    Espionage Potion - 10 (20%)
    Revelation Potion - 5 (19.8%)
    Ironguard Powder- 10 (14%)
    Vacuity Powder- 10 (14%)
    White Tea - 10 (14%)
    Dew of Star Protection - 10 (14%)
    Summon (.2%)
    Toxic Torrent (.2%)
    Gaia's Blessing (.2%)
    Blood-thirsty Blitz (.2%)
    Blade Hurl (.2%)
    Binding Blaze (.2%)
    Magical Shackle (.2%)
    Whisper Shot (.2%)
    Chi Burn (.2%)
    Stomp of the King (.2%)
    Shroud of Shadow (.2%)
    Death Chain (.2%)
    Sublime Transfusion (.2%)
    Archangels of Justice (.2%)
    Blade Tornado (.2%)
    Tactical Revision (.2%)
    Mortal Revision (.2%)
    Galvanic Aura (.2%)
    Berserker's Wrath (.2%)
    Ultraviolet Dance (.2%)
    Soul Shatter (.2%)

To estimate the value from this... the average person would have to do 50 runs to get their 2 skills from this. I'm guessing if people value their time at 1m per run that would put a value of 25m per skill which isn't too bad... I bet initially they will go for around 75m each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this is the pre-patch for 1.4.6 this will be written as "general content updates" or preparation for an upcoming patch.

you can see the new textures being added, the instance and themes are in this patch. It just hasn't been updated yet. perhaps next week..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012

If they turn Lunar NV into a HH90 lookalike, I will cry my ****** eyes out.

And...

Does anybody know if CV NV will remain trade-able after recasting? If it binds I'll be screwed over on all my arcane chars b:shocked
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    If they turn Lunar NV into a HH90 lookalike, I will cry my ****** eyes out.

And...

Does anybody know if CV NV will remain trade-able after recasting? If it binds I'll be screwed over on all my arcane chars b:shocked

I would think the concern on transfer costs is bigger than if it is trade-able after recasting lol
    If it is bound, then you can transfer the gear over account stash, assuming those chars are on the same accountb:shocked

However, its likely it works the same, like how binding only transfers if the previous item is bound.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012

However, its likely it works the same, like how binding only transfers if the previous item is bound.

I hope your rightb:shocked
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Didn't check nirv stuff.

At the end of Endless Universe you fight Aurogon and get a "Endless Dragon-Emperor Chest"

I was able to keep on plodding through hex values until I found the drop table:

So, we have 4,2% to obtain a skill from the chest.

And if we get a skill book, we then have 4,76% chances to obtain the specific skill we are looking for

Now I'm sure I will not bother with this new version of EU.

Another stupid implementation from PW.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    I love the chance for 10 IGs. Gonna kill the ripoff prices of 50-70k per IG on archo as there will be another supply for those and ppl dont have to pay that for their IGs any longer =).
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I love the chance for 10 IGs. Gonna kill the ripoff prices of 50-70k per IG on archo as there will be another supply for those and ppl dont have to pay that for their IGs any longer =).

what this guy said, not like anything bad in that box, either TW pots of real value or a skill of massive value no downside
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would think the concern on transfer costs is bigger than if it is trade-able after recasting lol
    If it is bound, then you can transfer the gear over account stash, assuming those chars are on the same accountb:shocked

My arcane chars are spread over 3 accounts. b:shocked

I have separate sets they each can wear but I'll be very sad if I can't put my pumped up Nirvy set on all of them.

Re-refining and sharding doesn't concern me since my hubby warned me of 3rd cast a while ago so I stopped the refines at +7/8 just in case it wouldn't transfer b:victory

Fingers Crossed!
    edited May 2012
    ASTY FEED ME MORE INFOZ! b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

Nah it's different.
    G16 Nirv armor "Awakened" all looks like G13 Morai armor. The level 100 armor here:
    http://ecatomb.net/armor-night.php
    The G16 nirv weapons' appearance doesnt change from their G15 versions

R9 Armor "Glorified" looks like G15 morai.

You should be able to see all this in the new forges in Lunar Glade and Warsong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Nah it's different.
    G16 Nirv armor "Awakened" all looks like G13 Morai armor. The level 100 armor here:
    http://ecatomb.net/armor-night.php
    The G16 nirv weapons' appearance doesnt change from their G15 versions

R9 Armor "Glorified" looks like G15 morai.

You should be able to see all this in the new forges in Lunar Glade and Warsong.

Thanks, I guess I would lose my glow if I upgradedb:cry
    edited May 2012
    Thanks, I guess I would lose my glow if I upgradedb:cry

If you mean the one you get for a full set, the new g16 nirv glow is the same one you see on R8r / TT99. R9 one doesnt change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kearen
    kearen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, this was posted by Korren a while back when they first appeared (Korren's brought us very reliable translated info on expansions in the past) :

It makes sense that these are for us here on PWI. Rank9 isn't as rampant on PWCN and this whole g16 Nirvana/3rd cast rank9 seems to fit more to our cashshop/playstyle.

It makes sense that these are for us here on PWI. Rank9 isn't as rampant on PWCN and this whole g16 Nirvana/3rd cast rank9 seems to fit more to our lazy American's that want to be bruce lee "Pay to win" playstyle.

Fixed* b:pleased
    edited May 2012
    kearen wrote: »
    It makes sense that these are for us here on PWI. Rank9 isn't as rampant on PWCN and this whole g16 Nirvana/3rd cast rank9 seems to fit more to our lazy American's that want to be bruce lee "Pay to win" playstyle.

Fixed* b:pleased

yeah, cause we all know the chinese dont seek to emulate bruce lee

http://www.chinese-kungfu.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/U370P886T1D8862F12DT20120223104049.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I just wonder how they are promoting rank 9 recast.....since you need that for this new set of rank 9 gears...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    If you mean the one you get for a full set, the new g16 nirv glow is the same one you see on R8r / TT99. R9 one doesnt change

Na, i was meaning I have nearly full lunar nirvana, so I would lose my whitenessb:laugh

Btw, any info on the transfer requirements? I assume pwe will be greedy on that... If not, I guess I will find out later lol
  • kearen
    kearen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yeah, cause we all know the chinese dont seek to emulate bruce lee

http://www.chinese-kungfu.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/U370P886T1D8862F12DT20120223104049.jpg

Well we all know they wonna become bruce lee but they dont pay out there ***** to do it the easy way.