Wandering Artist is a fool

ghdfghdfgh
ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Hi,

Anyone else noticed that the faction base quest where you feed the pets actually gives you the reward before the quest is completed?? You do not need to feed the pets, just pick up the quest and bingo you get the exp when you talk to the Wandering Artist NPC.

It is only 5000 exp but still, free exp is free exp lol. b:victory

I guess you could even trash the "Feed The Pets" quest that you get after talking to the artist.

Do you think it was supposed to work like this or did the devs mess up?
Any bad side effects from picking up this quest every day, getting exp but not feeding the pets...do they starve?

Anyways, just a fun question...thought it might make a change from all the QQ
Post edited by ghdfghdfgh on

Comments

• Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pretty sure you get the merit points first after feeding the pets (cant remember for certain right now tho)
    and the merit points are the main reason for doing any base quests anyway.

know for certain you miss the chance for mind invader which gives 50 merit points at least.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The point of the quest is for merit...5k exp is like a fantasy fruit
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The point of the quest is for merit...5k exp is like a fantasy fruit

this

its just like the 100 other quests where you get a few k exp from doing the first part of it
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Evil_Lynn - Raging Tide
    Evil_Lynn - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pretty sure you get the merit points first after feeding the pets (cant remember for certain right now tho)
    and the merit points are the main reason for doing any base quests anyway.

know for certain you miss the chance for mind invader which gives 50 merit points at least.

You do get 150 merit points after feeding the pets,and an additional 50 if Mind Invader spawns.
    The Next Time You Think You're Perfect, Try Walking On Water
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ghdfghdfgh wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone else noticed that the faction base quest where you feed the pets actually gives you the reward before the quest is completed?? You do not need to feed the pets, just pick up the quest and bingo you get the exp when you talk to the Wandering Artist NPC.

It is only 5000 exp but still, free exp is free exp lol. b:victory

I guess you could even trash the "Feed The Pets" quest that you get after talking to the artist.

Do you think it was supposed to work like this or did the devs mess up?
    Any bad side effects from picking up this quest every day, getting exp but not feeding the pets...do they starve?

Anyways, just a fun question...thought it might make a change from all the QQ

Man, you're a ****. I shall call PETA so they pursue you to the edges of the Perfect World map, or anywhere else in game.

Joke aside, it's still an easy quest, perfect for a lazy 5000 exp and a handful of merit points.
    I don't see why you should just get the exp and leave... Unless you're afraid of Mind Invader, hmm? b:sin
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~