Seekers Morai Skill Question

Options
2»

Comments

• supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It works for all classes in TW, but it just doesn't seem to work for those targets who are pulling a catapult behind them.

Having an effective distance of only 20m really limits the creativity and usefulness of this skill. Now, it seems you can't use it on cata pulling barbs. I think that the skill's handicap of only being able to work by a chance and being soul force dependent should be an adequate balance factor for it to not be a complete OP skill.

I am still really pissed that hp debuff is no longer QPQ-able. Can't tell people how many times I was hit with STA and Bloodvow and couldn't transfer that to a nearby cata barb. Of all the new Morai skills that came out, Sacrificial Slash is perhaps the best useful one for PVP.

yeah thats why i went and got sacraficialt slash first. im kinda glad that they didnt make all the new skills frekishlly op though. would be kinda dumb to give every class some random god mode skill. some skills r better then others i will admit but its mostly how u use them.
  • DeadlyPath - Harshlands
    DeadlyPath - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Tranposition a BB cleric on your crystal into enemy hands. Now your in the group of people, AD, Vortex? Drops people? Hmm..

Transpositioning clerics can be useful if used right like a cleric trying to run after there squad got wiped. Instead of just stun porting you could always just put them in the midst of your people to get completely owned.

SHOULD be useful for Archers too since they sit in the back and BoA most of the time.. put them in ur melee classes' range.

Just some thought b:pleased
    ~They call me DP b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    When i first heard of this skill it def had me thinking of what situations it would actually be worth using it in, and in TW was pretty much all i could figure out, so after hearing its been working good in there, thats good to hear, cept for not workin on cata barbs but oh well that aint TOO bad.

The other use i would maybe use it for is for outside RPK or PvP battles...but mainly RPK and ur opponent/prey(lol) is running away and gets soooo close to sz then all of a sudden...back out into the field lol. I went for Radiant Sight first and im just a lil over 100 prestige away from learning it, so i cant wait to test that out and crush more sins dreams :)
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    has anyone tested qpq'ing sac slash's debuff on tt/nirvy/caster nirvy bosses?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Bravenwulf - Sanctuary
    Bravenwulf - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hi,

Wondering if someone can help me. This transposition skill costs 675 influence (Corona) and I have 835 influence. When I go to the NPC to buy it, the skill isn't lit up so I can buy it. My Culti lvl is Celestial Sage (I'm lvl 101). I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong that I can't buy this skill. Does anyone know why I can't buy this skill?
  • Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you need enough prestige for them to allow you to buy it as well.
    prestige unlocks each of the new groups of items and is not drained when buying something.
    influence is what you actually pay with and that is drained. to see how much prestige you need hover over the tab at the top. for the level 100 skills you need 3.5k prestige to "unlock" buying them
  • Bravenwulf - Sanctuary
    Bravenwulf - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you need enough prestige for them to allow you to buy it as well.
    prestige unlocks each of the new groups of items and is not drained when buying something.
    influence is what you actually pay with and that is drained. to see how much prestige you need hover over the tab at the top. for the level 100 skills you need 3.5k prestige to "unlock" buying them

Thank you very much for your helpful reply!
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    has anyone tested qpq'ing sac slash's debuff on tt/nirvy/caster nirvy bosses?

I did, it works, just as devour does, lowering att lvls. It feels like a mini HF on the dmg.
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • Uhcijamadara - Dreamweaver
    Uhcijamadara - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i definitly going to LOVE my seekerb:victoryb:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Tranposition a BB cleric on your crystal into enemy hands. Now your in the group of people, AD, Vortex? Drops people? Hmm..

Transpositioning clerics can be useful if used right like a cleric trying to run after there squad got wiped. Instead of just stun porting you could always just put them in the midst of your people to get completely owned.

SHOULD be useful for Archers too since they sit in the back and BoA most of the time.. put them in ur melee classes' range.

Just some thought b:pleased
    you would think so.... >.>

im not sure what sorta TW the other servers have but the ones on sanctuary pretty much mob stun you the instant you transposition lol...

plus aoe isnt good unless the enemy is near stationary. Most of the teleport skill are being used on the ABC paths where pple are moving so its not much help vortexing while everyone else is moving with the enemy lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I just got my Corona skill. Description says Transposition only works on friendly targets now.

Can anyone that has it learned confirm this?

nvm, descriptions suck as usual... it works as intended
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • AntiProduct - Harshlands
    AntiProduct - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey,i came across somewhere that one of the EG race detect skills doesn't actually allows u to see the stealthed person,but instead it pops-up a message that says "stelth target detected" or smthng...
    So is this the seeker or the mystic skill and if neither,skill allows u to see sins normally if at same lvl?
    thnx
  • Grushdeva - Dreamweaver
    Grushdeva - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you're probably thinking about the mystic skill that gives you a list of all players nearby that are in stealth. and after a few seconds forces those that you can see out of stealth(im guessing you would want to take a detection potion or something if there are a lot of sins you cant see)
  • AntiProduct - Harshlands
    AntiProduct - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thnx for clearing me taht about the mystic skill.Regarding the seeeker one,is it confirmed that u can see sins normally?And if u can,can u target them?