Is unfading nightmare quest bugged?

Options
Moon_Glow - Dreamweaver
Moon_Glow - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Unfading Nightmare

1. Speak to Old Veteran Du (130, 679) Town of Arrivals
2. Investigate the giant skeleton (ON THE GROUND at [105, 665]) Note:
Note: Auto-popup. For a marker, by the big skull. Run around the coordinate on foot for a bit. It can take 2-3 seconds to trigger the quest However, you must stand still when accepting quest continuation. Must not be in motion.
Why is it not working???

i have been trying forever to make this quest work and nothing is happening and nothing is working after i accepted the quest and tried to do it.Even my friend was wilth me,accpected the quest ,tried it and nothing for him niether.We both think the quest might be bugged and needs to be fixed? Fixing it would be appreciated.b:thanks
Post edited by Moon_Glow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Posting the same thread 3 times in 5 minutes won't get an answer any faster (and is against forum rules). But anyway, go inside the skeleton and stand next to the skeleton's skull. It should work.
  • Moon_Glow - Dreamweaver
    Moon_Glow - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sorry i didnt mean to post the same thing 3 times.its my first time posting anything here.i appaulgise for that.
    well i tired everything and even what i was suggested, still wont work which lead me to believe the quest is bugged?others have had the same problem and couldnt complete the unfading nightmare quest niether.=(
  • XxAndyXx - Raging Tide
    XxAndyXx - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you dont walk around near the head you walk around wear the tail should be at (105 665)
  • moonshine05
    moonshine05 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i found the letter when i walked around the back of the head underneath the skeleton
    (105, 664)
  • goldrancher
    goldrancher Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I had a bad time with this quest also. Tried three times. I found the letter by standing inside the skelleton, behind the head, and the quest resolved itself after I closed in on my character. Perhaps the stand off view is causing the problems. Go to 105, 664 and zoom in. Hope this works for you.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    thank you very much goldrancher, I was trying to do this quest for 2 years and couldnt, but now it worked!
    you only purge once #yopo