World Bosses and Mini World Bosses

pedropanpot
pedropanpot Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I dont know if this issue is happening only on our server (Heaven's Tear), but World bosses and the Mini World Bosses spawning time might have been changed ??
Cause none is spwning at the right time ..Can anyone tell me if this is happening in other servers too ??

GM's do something about it :P
Post edited by pedropanpot on

Comments

• victor1337
    victor1337 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sorry to hear they have disturbed your usual camping of world bossesb:pleased
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes, kinda annoying they are not spawning ...at least not on HT server :S
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If they have randomized the spawning times now this would be so awesome, the major tw factions would be so pissed off b:laugh
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can a MOD please merge the existing world boss threads, and please make it so there can not be made another thread containing the words "World Boss" and "WB" unless wb actualle means werebeast, have to be put in correct section of the forum if that's the case :0P
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    By mini Worldbosses, you mean things like Krixxix, Khewy, Gouf and Jewel? <_< Because those particular ones are definitely spawning on Sanctuary. Can't speak for HT since I don't have a character on it, though you aren't the only one from HT that seems to be having issues with the WBs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No those are just bosses,

mini world bosses are things like snow cub, razorteeth tyrant, Decieter white and black, and numerous others, they drop level 75 and 90 pvp pots (Ironguards, gods teas etc), they spawn every 24hrs, and they have (or used to) specific spawn times based on the time they were killed.
  • Satoi - Lost City
    Satoi - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    they arent spawing at regular interval in LC sever either :>
  • BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary
    BaseTheAcE - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Worldbosses not respawning on Sanctuary.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you see a World Boss, dont kill them, they will be dead forever.b:thanks
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle