Trial 9 bugged?

Options
Lulznotwar - Lost City
Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
So today me and my guild on Lost City were going through the motions of completing trial 9 when it randomly reset for the first time around 8 minutes into the trial.

At first we raged and assumed it was someone pissing around with us from within the guild, and we waited a bit then reset it again and went at it. We were 1/2 way through the trial when it again reset.

The reason that i believe it to be a bug is that no one under marshal status within the guild can reset that trial as the quest isnt available for anyone under marshal. All our marshals/directors were a considerable distance from the NPC and as there are 5 people who can reset the trial all of which have been members of the guild forever and were equally frustrated by the resetting sold the fact that it wasnt one of them resetting it.

In this case have any other guilds found the problem with trial 9 randomly resetting itself part way through?
RIP spoons
RIP PWI
The game is dead
Post edited by Lulznotwar - Lost City on

Comments

• ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    trial 9 anyone can reset
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you can reset trial 9 at 2 places,

1. inside the instance at the quest NPC
    2. inside the guild base at the trial npc you use to enter

for trolling your guild by reseting trial 9 use the entry NPC in the guild base most people dont know you can reset from there and if your afk when they go in and dont reply they just assume you are still afk.