Bone Dragon Rare Pet in Descent Expansion

Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Venomancer
I'm not sure if the veno forums have heard about the new Bone Dragon pet coming in the Descent expansion:

http://bbs.178.com/thread-7318063-1-1.html

This is a new level 101 rare pet in the new map.
Costs 2m coins to hatch.
Has very good attack, I think it's second only to a nix (these two are the only 1aps pets).
Comes with roar pierce and bash.
Has a random respawn of between 24-48 hours and patrols around.
Cannot be account stashed or traded (so noone will camp this to sell)

It seems pretty cool considering how there was nothing new pet-wise in the Genesis expansion (except faction base pet skills).

Maybe I'll get one for my veno alt if it ever hits 101 :O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It is cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    He sure is a cutey and already at 101. Sounds like a nice deal to me b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm glad it is untradeable so that it won't turn into what rare pet spawns used to be. Nevertheless, there will be some tough competition but hey..I sort of missed fighting for a rare pet!

Anyways, design wise I can't say I like it that much but I'll aim for it regardless. Sounds like a very nice DD pet.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Korren already posted it a while ago with stats and everything.

It looks pretty good aside from the starter skills. It being a level 101 pet also saves you the trouble of having to level it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    edited February 2012
    Korren already posted it a while ago with stats and everything.

It looks pretty good aside from the starter skills. It being a level 101 pet also saves you the trouble of having to level it.

I thought she would but couldn't find it D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    yeh x.x competition x.x' im not a competitive person. x.x' I hope i get to catch it one day b:surrender. those rare pets i always wantedto catch one i even spend like a month at the spwn spot every day but i never got one so i end up buying the cub bear. x.x' it looks awesome tho
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    oh wow this is cool. yea there will be some competition at first for sure. im not too concerned about getting it right away so i can just wait it out. but that pet sure is cute xD

i suppose anyone whos out there to catch more than 1 of them is either stupid or just wants to be a butt head to the other venos :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited February 2012
    i suppose anyone whos out there to catch more than 1 of them is either stupid or just wants to be a butt head to the other venos :s

Or just to get it different skills.

I can imagine one of those with elemental bashes being quite nice in caster nirvy, a standard one with bash, shell etc. being good in other dungeons and one with flesh ream being good for pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sorry this is OT, but I've been out of the game for a long time now, the r9 gear kinda drove me away. What happened to the rare pet spawns?
    edited February 2012
    Sorry this is OT, but I've been out of the game for a long time now, the r9 gear kinda drove me away. What happened to the rare pet spawns?

Nothing, it's just that they're not camped that much any more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Pretty useless when you're just able to summon nixes inside instances. It can't fly neither. Heck, even nixes can't tank ****, and this has even worse stats. It's only a good alternative if your a CN player where there is no easy way to get a nix. This might as well be an all class pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    edited February 2012
    Pretty useless when you're just able to summon nixes inside instances. It can't fly neither. Heck, even nixes can't tank ****, and this has even worse stats. It's only a good alternative if your a CN player where there is no easy way to get a nix. This might as well be an all class pet.

Summoning a nix in dungeons is probably only a rumor. It would be strange to have air pets in an instance where you can't fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Summoning a nix in dungeons is probably only a rumor. It would be strange to have air pets in an instance where you can't fly.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of switching between air/land like mystic summons. This would also fix the problem of them getting stuck all the damn time b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Or just to get it different skills.

I can imagine one of those with elemental bashes being quite nice in caster nirvy, a standard one with bash, shell etc. being good in other dungeons and one with flesh ream being good for pvp.

ah ye didnt think of that. but most likely would only need 2 of them then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wouldn't those stats make it one of the best tanks behind a herc, and the best dd behind a nix? If you don't have a legendary pet I don't see how its "pretty useless." And if it out DDs a herc and holds a bit of aggro I'd prefer that over the herc surviving better. Has someone compared?

And is this what people were thinking was the rumored new legendary high attack pet that could be used in instances or is there still rumors of a new legendary pet? Nvm, found it. It is the rumored "legendary pet for instances"
    This thread
    This image
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    has a random respawns between 24-48 hours. so it could be anything in between differently each day? I hope the respawns time isnt too bad. if you buy the rare skills/buffs it would cost as much as a herc but a lil less def and alot less hp. unless u get hp blessing, and more attck. it still would be nice. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited February 2012
    Wouldn't those stats make it one of the best tanks behind a herc, and the best dd behind a nix? If you don't have a legendary pet I don't see how its "pretty useless." And if it out DDs a herc and holds a bit of aggro I'd prefer that over the herc surviving better. Has someone compared?

And is this what people were thinking was the rumored new legendary high attack pet that could be used in instances or is there still rumors of a new legendary pet? Nvm, found it. It is the rumored "legendary pet for instances"
    This thread
    This image

Stat-wise, it's not that bad indeed. The only problem is that it doesn't have the buffs that a herc/nix comes with.

If you could get it Strong / Protect / Claw / Reflect then you'd have defenses quite similar to a herc with a much better attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2012

This thread
    This image

On the 10th picture from top to bottom, that is from the thread link, the veno is slimmer than the dino. b:sweatb:shocked
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    On the 10th picture from top to bottom, that is from the thread link, the veno is slimmer than the dino. b:sweatb:shocked

Hey, what cute is different for everyone. b:pleased
    Goes to play werefox again... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Not just that but unless they fix it; the stupid thing would get stuck left and right and be more of a hindrance than help.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    tweakz wrote: »
    Not just that but unless they fix it; the stupid thing would get stuck left and right and be more of a hindrance than help.

So true b:surrender Besides, since you can't fully jump, it would be even more annoying to unstuck said pets.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh snap, now I gotta get to 101 to get the new pet. b:sad As if getting to 100 for me wasn't bad enough...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I must now find this pet and kill it while recording it with fraps
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Me not likezz :<
  • Jyotis - Raging Tide
    Jyotis - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It is just a chibi sd version of the dino skeleton pet in Forsaken World... and Anyone can have that pet, not just venos...
  • fromdarkness
    fromdarkness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:dirty will try to get one of these 4 sure... with a decent skillset it will be a very powerfull pet... " bash - strong - protect - claw " will make it the perfect tanky-dps-pet for Inis... 20k p- / m-def and 5k+ patk at 1 APS b:victory
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I must now find this pet and kill it while recording it with fraps

I assure you, you dont want venos as enemies b:angry
  • Quizeburio - Raging Tide
    Quizeburio - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I simply cannot wait to have that b:laugh
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi everyone b:bye
    Has any1 already seen/tamed this new pet since the expansion?
    I've been looking around here on DreamWeaver before I had to go to work, but sadly no sign of it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2012

D8< well then why are there harpies in FCC? Q_Q /hates harpies, yo.

=o I wasn't planning on lvling veno to 101 coz I made her for the lulz, but maybe i will if this pet rawks o.o he's cute, too n_n I'll name him Agumon.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
This discussion has been closed.