genesis base

Options
Razorburn - Dreamweaver
Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Venomancer
I did see that our faction base was saying at lv 6 you can buy a pet skill that give +35% more life to your pet. Think it said the cost was 36 mill or so. Anyways it is about hte only good thing i have seen for venos in the expansion.
Post edited by Razorburn - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I did see that our faction base was saying at lv 6 you can buy a pet skill that give +35% more life to your pet. Think it said the cost was 36 mill or so. Anyways it is about hte only good thing i have seen for venos in the expansion.

that would be better than a maxed blessing of the pack, for about the same coin (or maybe cheaper), with no having to wait for a blessing scroll to show up on the AH. i think every bit of detail you can post on this would be welcomed, here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes I would surely like to know about this for my Veno.b:thanks
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think it's when a specific wing of the faction base hits level 6, not the overall base level. Also, I thought I read something about it only lasting for an hour (not sure if the scroll is a pet skill scroll or a one use scroll- people have been giving me differing answers).

Edit: Here's the actual test that comes up in the base concerning the scrolls:

"Claw"
    aggressiveness_scroll.jpg

"Bless"
    vitality_scroll.jpg
  • reverie04
    reverie04 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't really wanna bring up an old thread but is this true? and is the buff a skill or just a one time use?
  • KLisa - Dreamweaver
    KLisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The main question is: is this an one time pet buff or permanent one?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think it's a permanent one, but don't have my base's vault up to level 3 (for the improved claw scroll) yet to test.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The item is most probably permanent , just like the Mystical tomes that cost 90m (and dont worth it at all)

Price wise , its better cause most people tend to overprice the skill books (40-45m)

That 5% may be actually useful. however i dont know any veno who has them yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its a 36mil 1 hour long buff...

However I did hear something about them modifying base prices to make them more practical.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    All legendary pet skills (bramble, strong, protect, blessing of the pack, claw, etc.) are one hour long buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    All legendary pet skills (bramble, strong, protect, blessing of the pack, claw, etc.) are one hour long buffs.

Oi, I read that wrong. I assumed you were buying the 1 hour buff, not the skillbook giving the skill that gives the buff that lasts an hour. Woops
    b:thanks
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory