Dem Catalyst so Evilll

Options

Comments

• Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    look ya all said i couldnt do something i did it. ya all claim your peeps didnt fake bid they did. hell one of em has it in his signiture how is it false when its right up front where everyone can see. you guys biched and complained o boo hoo no one will come fight us. i got people to fight you in mass. then ya all have the nerve to bich about that too. the next time i give a dog a bone i dont wanna hear how it tastes. k?
    If this is the best you can do, 15 no shows, there is no fighting...idk wtf u call it....see ya tonight. Afterlife seems really mad...man u guys might want to have a pow wow and pass a peace pipe a couple times. Maybe then you will treat this as we do...a game....gl with your wars tonight...you're going to need it.b:victoryb:byeb:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sabella is honestly the perfect example of a person freeloading off the Success of the #1 faction and using it to sound like a complete **** on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sabella is honestly the perfect example of a person freeloading off the Success of the #1 faction and using it to sound like a complete **** on forums.
    Guess i did that in zulu too eh
    R9 mystic lolzzzzzz
    find my cata app btw...hahaha u know so little
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Guess i did that in zulu too eh
    R9 mystic lolzzzzzz

Lulz.

These are the type of people Cata has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lulz.

These are the type of people Cata has.
    better that being the guy who "doesnt play anymore" but still trolls like a complete doucheb:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    better that being the guy who "doesnt play anymore" but still trolls like a complete doucheb:bye

You just described like....half of the people on the forums, dude.

You so pro man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You just described me perfect, dude...

You so pro man.

fix it for you
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    fix it for you

Wow you totally got me. I play the game once a week and troll on forums.

Groundbreaking stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ISweet - Harshlands
    ISweet - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    look ya all said i couldnt do something i did it. ya all claim your peeps didnt fake bid they did. hell one of em has it in his signiture how is it false when its right up front where everyone can see. you guys biched and complained o boo hoo no one will come fight us. i got people to fight you in mass. then ya all have the nerve to bich about that too. the next time i give a dog a bone i dont wanna hear how it tastes. k?

u mad bro?
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what about the great sucsess i had tonight or the fact about how clearly upset a good deal of you are?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • tuffgirl
    tuffgirl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well the stack thing didnt work out this weekend. I am sure people will think of another plan to put up a fight. I am sure cata wants a good fight it cant always be fun doing a run to the crystal. I know I was disappointed in the war I was in when it was only 6 minutes long, I got to throw a few heals and a res and then it was done. Wasn't really worth the pots and charms for me this week, but they will last for next week, when maybe we will try another plan and maybe put up a better fight. I am sure cata would love to have a challeger last more then a few minutes in a war, so everyone put your thinking caps on and come up with some more ideas and good luck next week. Oh and another thing stop with the bs qq it is just a game.b:shutup
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what about the great sucsess i had tonight or the fact about how clearly upset a good deal of you are?
    who's mad?
    Only thing that may be a bit bothersome, is ur allegations of us fake bidding but whatever...we won you lost....ggb:byeb:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey look, lets all try to convince the other side is mad by spamming "UMAD" as much as possible. Whoever spams the most "UMAD's" succeeds in getting the other side mad.

I'll start.

CATA, U MAD????? LOL!

Also RawrReptar...got a barrage of d1ck in his a$$!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ISweet - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey look, lets all try to convince the other side is mad by spamming "UMAD" as much as possible. Whoever spams the most "UMAD's" succeeds in getting the other side mad.

I'll start.

CATA, U MAD????? LOL!

Also RawrReptar...got a barrage of d1ck in his a$$!

stop beeing copycat i said it first, and no wer not mad. why would be? beeing mad over a gane like the ididot whos trying to have a point in this thread is just stupid. piece of advice: calm ur jets and get a life, this is a game wake up. are u mad cuz u cant do anything against us? :D
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    stop beeing copycat i said it first, and no wer not mad. why would be? beeing mad over a gane like the ididot whos trying to have a point in this thread is just stupid. piece of advice: calm ur jets and get a life, this is a game wake up. are u mad cuz u cant do anything against us? :D
    Jew<3
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    stop Beeing Copycat I Said It First, And No Wer Not Mad. Why Would Be? Beeing Mad Over A Gane Like The Ididot Whos Trying To Have A Point In This Thread Is Just Stupid. Piece Of Advice: Calm Ur Jets And Get A Life, This Is A Game Wake Up. Are U Mad Cuz U Cant Do Anything Against Us? :d

No I"m Not Mad...

U Mad>?>>??>>??

Ya U Mad Lol!

LIFE > GAME GO GET ONE LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol there is 7 fake bids im not gunna name em cus i think its against forums rules or whatever nameing and shameing and whatnot

like seriously curses you and your big bad catalyst throw yer tt 99 on tonight for war since your soooooooo pro

seriously your nothing more then alot of talk and a credit card dude get a life

with this QQ my guild aint evil QQ thread you make me and the rest of the server laugh theese bids will continue now each week till your gone deal with it fight them all off win em all curses i dont care we will occupy your entire weekend for nothing mroe then to annoy you if we must but to get on here and straight lie about your guild like that man priceless

cool story bro.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Harshlands never tried fighting cata. Nope. They all joined Cata instead. Whne you say it's "Harshland's fault"...guess what?

You're part of Harshlands. It's as much your fault as anyone elses.

I get how suddenly being in the #1 faction makes you think that everything you say and do is right, though. It gets to people's heads, and they lose their objectivity and just become Cata fanboys.

I like how everyone in Cata is speaking like they it's the server's fault for not trying to fight, when in reality 90% of the people in there just want the prestige of being in the #1 guild so they can look good in-game and on forums.

Go ahead and continue to try to base your arguments around insults, though. It sure makes you look oh-so-smart. I can do the same:

Sabella's such a Scrub. GTFO of our server, Scrub.

Guys its our fault we're winning!
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I take full responsibility. Too bad my care cup is empty b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I take full responsibility. Too bad my care cup is empty b:chuckle

****. My care cup.
    Silly black people
  • ISweet - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No I"m Not Mad...

U Mad>?>>??>>??

Ya U Mad Lol!

LIFE > GAME GO GET ONE LOL!

rofl idk wich one of us really needs a life b:laugh only the fact that ur loosing time to edit my post proves that ur a no lifer b:surrendeb:chuckle and no sweety im not beeing mad im just laughing at ur stupidity b:victory keep on ur verry entertaining
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    cimon, I Used To Like You Until I Realized How Seriously You Take This Game And How Pathetic It Makes You Look. You're Beginning To Sound Like A Complete Idiot With All Your Random Accusations And So Called Facts. You Tell Everyone To Enjoy The Game, Yet You're ******** About It Constantly. Learn2take Your Own Advice.

Calm The **** Down And Play The Game Or Go Play Something That's More Childsplay That's Considered "fair".

Try Neopets. That Might Suit You Perfectly.

Dont Be Dissin Neopets Yo Its The Sht!!!
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rofl idk wich one of us really needs a life b:laugh only the fact that ur loosing time to edit my post proves that ur a no lifer b:surrendeb:chuckle and no sweety im not beeing mad im just laughing at ur stupidity b:victory keep on ur verry entertaining

No I'm not mad....

BUT I THINK U MAD LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ISweet - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No I'm not mad....

BUT I THINK U MAD LOL!

i still think ur entertaing, we could use a mascot in catalyst b:victory
    catalyst.forumotions.com apply pls we love clowns b:dirty
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    Marcefox - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    meeeeeeh... n i though isabella was re tard by saying we were done in w.c ohm wait she is a heavy veno nvm.... lol this beurnout or w.e sorry dont bother to care how to type ur name, u win the must idiotic guy, raying for atention **** , dude u pathetic get over it such as u ciman or w.e chill dude u fail on ur lets all gank catalyst shet cuz u ask afterlala? valala? mayham??? wait did u ask sacrament too? ahahahaha dude ask ppl that actually know wot they r doing!!!! or at least ppl that can stand more than 5 mins tw if u want a chance ijs!

juts a question for cimon dude... use ur gray material just once, will u even bother spending all catalyst money to fake bid urself? for wadafak? use that smexy amount of money to gear ur already op 80s, n some alts, ijs n ye be jelly cata refines my gear!! woots for me sucks to be u ahahaha

oh n mr neimnut ahahaha juts one thin or wait i think was mr beurn again, i talk high from the mountain cuz unlike u, im proud of every single shet i have done in this game so far.
    i was kd core member, end of days member (cuz i wub ma tony n ma omen), i was able to raise a guild with my friends, call enemy, that later merge to zulu n made it more pro that it was before, im close to every sinlge ppl i met in this game, cuz ty to them i am what i am, ye in a lil game, cuz unlike u ive farm every single shet of what i got so ye u can suck my toes cuz i didnt waste money on some shet ima uninstall later. so ye i can talk high n make u feel like the parasit forum ur, cuz im pro n u r not so **** relax n play da game.
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    meeeeeeh... n i though isabella was re tard by saying we were done in w.c ohm wait she is a heavy veno nvm.... lol this beurnout or w.e sorry dont bother to care how to type ur name, u win the must idiotic guy, raying for atention **** , dude u pathetic get over it such as u ciman or w.e chill dude u fail on ur lets all gank catalyst shet cuz u ask afterlala? valala? mayham??? wait did u ask sacrament too? ahahahaha dude ask ppl that actually know wot they r doing!!!! or at least ppl that can stand more than 5 mins tw if u want a chance ijs!

juts a question for cimon dude... use ur gray material just once, will u even bother spending all catalyst money to fake bid urself? for wadafak? use that smexy amount of money to gear ur already op 80s, n some alts, ijs n ye be jelly cata refines my gear!! woots for me sucks to be u ahahaha

oh n mr neimnut ahahaha juts one thin or wait i think was mr beurn again, i talk high from the mountain cuz unlike u, im proud of every single shet i have done in this game so far.
    i was kd core member, end of days member (cuz i wub ma tony n ma omen), i was able to raise a guild with my friends, call enemy, that later merge to zulu n made it more pro that it was before, im close to every sinlge ppl i met in this game, cuz ty to them i am what i am, ye in a lil game, cuz unlike u ive farm every single shet of what i got so ye u can suck my toes cuz i didnt waste money on some shet ima uninstall later. so ye i can talk high n make u feel like the parasit forum ur, cuz im pro n u r not so **** relax n play da game.

Well said now take a deep breath b:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options

Why are cata members so mad about Cimon trying to liven up the TW scene? I don't get it, it's like somehow you think Cimon ***** your mother or something.

Nope, he's trying to make things interesting in a game. I think you guys are taking this way too personally, judging from all the insults that are being thrown around lately.

I know you're proud of your little accomplishments but shouldn't those things be kept to yourself? Why would anyone else care to read what you wrote except for *maybe* your friends? I mean do you want a cookie? I don't get it.

Not saying your post did this, but people these days think that a good counter-argument is saying "idiot" 5 times, then saying "no-life" 3 times, then putting in "pathetic" at the end of a couple sentences. This is after saying "i think you're idea is stupid, and the reason is because it's dumb." Case in point: Look at venomousEmo's post.

They don't contain any actual arguments, just attempts to insult people disguised as a counter-argument.

It's why these Harshlands Forums falls into mindless **** drivel. To later posters... Don't think you're doing yourself or anyone else you know a favor by typing stuff like that up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I know you're proud of your little accomplishments but shouldn't those things be kept to yourself? Why would anyone else care to read what you wrote except for *maybe* your friends? I mean do you want a cookie? I don't get it.

Does this apply to your continuous posts about how you merchant full r9 hm?

If so, you should learn to take your own advice before ragging on others for saying something about their accomplishments.

And ya, I call people idiots and pathetic for:
    1. Making false accusations in a damn game. Grow up, this isn't a RL war.
    2. Constantly repeating the same things over and over again.

Great for cimon for standing up and trying to make a change. I'm not saying that's wrong. But the fact that he acts so whiny towards the end, saying OOOOO U GUIZ SO SCURRED U FAKE BIDDED URSELVES OOOOO. That kinda nonsense is what makes every post he writes look stupid.

You've been on my *** for just about everything Mr. Burnout. You're becoming a bit obsessive and creepy. Chill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aahz_ - Harshlands
    Aahz_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    **** it 2 tears in a bucket. Sacrament actually enjoyed our TW tho it was 5 mins. we are trying to get better at TW and even tho we had level 70+ in there it didnt make it any less of an enjoyable experience. now ofc i could QQ cause we didnt win and all the r9s but instead i will say thanks and see u next week :)

and for the records i would never apply to cata. i go for the guilds that may 1 day beat em :D
    if every1 on server tries to join the power house and bask in the glory then the game gets super lame.

ok now back to every1 crying like ******* :D
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Does this apply to your continuous posts about how you merchant full r9 hm?

If so, you should learn to take your own advice before ragging on others for saying something about their accomplishments.

And ya, I call people idiots and pathetic for:
    1. Making false accusations in a damn game. Grow up, this isn't a RL war.
    2. Constantly repeating the same things over and over again.

Great for cimon for standing up and trying to make a change. I'm not saying that's wrong. But the fact that he acts so whiny towards the end, saying OOOOO U GUIZ SO SCURRED U FAKE BIDDED URSELVES OOOOO. That kinda nonsense is what makes every post he writes look stupid.

You've been on my *** for just about everything Mr. Burnout. You're becoming a bit obsessive and creepy. Chill

And how is this different from Cata bragging about making 500 mil a week? Or going out with 4 R9's, pk'ing some TT99, then bragging about "how l33t" they are?

The difference is, my brags were trolls, while I don't know about yours.

And seriously, where are you getting this notion that I'm obsessing over you?

W. T. F.

So someone makes an accusation you think is wrong, so it gives you entitlement to call it stupid? That's a very narrow way of thinking, and actually convinces no one of your innocence, just that you're quick to get angry.

You seem to have a habit of just making flat-out accusations yourself, what does that make you?

Even afterlife had a person who fake-bid on Kylin one war. Was I or anyone in the faction responsible for his actions? Nope. No one of us would claim that we fake-bidded Kylin that week. It was Mr LLama's actions alone, even though he was in AL at the time as a cata barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]